+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

rogueone

Feb 25, 2017
aku_ankka said:
Hey thanks Thomas. I called them this morning. They said that we should go ahead and submit the application and send them an email about it with the Personal Information Change form.
Thanks for the info.
almost all people here could not see DOB on their application though, do we all need to send them emails?
Is there anyone who saw their DOB on their application before submitting it?
Thanks!

drasadqamar

Oct 27, 2014
Hi
Just check the Ontario Nomination Update page. they have a new post

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_efiling.pdf

Regards

Thomas B

Feb 24, 2017
rogueone said:
Thanks for the information.
Two of the people I know who submitted application for PNP last year, told me that one was aksed for the translation and the other was not. So I think it depends on each case.
I even know a few people who have got Skilled worker PR without even knowing this issue until today that I asked them.
Thank you very much for keeping us updated! good luck to all of us!

Thomas B

Feb 24, 2017
rogueone said:
Thanks for the info.
almost all people here could not see DOB on their application though, do we all need to send them emails?
Is there anyone who saw their DOB on their application before submitting it?
Thanks!
All the people I know do not see their DOB and for all of them this field was not considered empty (was not at all detected by the error check), last time I called OINP on the phone she told me, a lot have called about that you are not the only one and that we should be patient it is a new system and that if they need anything we will be asked for it, I did not worry much cause the DOB is everywhere passport, birth certificate, registration... that is why I asked our friend Aku to clarify further please about what they said. I think I will not do anything about it for now.

Koko88

Mar 4, 2017
am currently admitted into Express Entry with a CSR of 400. I recently changed my job. I have worked for 2 years 9 months in my previous job before my present job I wanted to seek advice if this would affect my CSR score when I update my new job into my Express Entry profile? I hope to get a NOI from OINP.

montylee

Star Member
May 7, 2013
NOC Code......
tvishas said:
Hello all!

I am new in here and like the most of us, awaiting NOI :)
CRS: 423, NOC 0112, EE Profile created: 14th Jan 2017

I checked the immigration tracker and saw that most of the NOIs were issues to people who have created (or recreated) their profiles in late Feb 2017. However there were a couple of cases where NOIs were issues for EE profiles created in Dec 2016, and a couple of them in Jan 2017.

After observing the above, I was a bit confused with the trend. Do we really need to recreate the EE profiles or wait atleast 1 month? Not sure how they pick up profiles .. are they targeting particular NOCs first based on demand? or picking up using a lottery draw of something like that. It is not clear...

Also, the CRS scores are random...someone having a score of 404 has received NOI, while a couple of them with scores of 429, 432 etc., have not yet received them.

I will lose 5 points on Mar 31 because of my age, so my current CRS will go even lower ;) ... hoping to get a NOI before that....fingers crossed! :D
I have the same query. I have 408 points in NOC 2173. I created my profile on Feb 07 and haven't received a NOI whereas some guys with lesser score than me in same NOC have received NOI.

tvishas

Mar 1, 2017
tvishas said:
Hello all!

I am new in here and like the most of us, awaiting NOI :)
CRS: 423, NOC 0112, EE Profile created: 14th Jan 2017

I checked the immigration tracker and saw that most of the NOIs were issues to people who have created (or recreated) their profiles in late Feb 2017. However there were a couple of cases where NOIs were issues for EE profiles created in Dec 2016, and a couple of them in Jan 2017.

After observing the above, I was a bit confused with the trend. Do we really need to recreate the EE profiles or wait atleast 1 month? Not sure how they pick up profiles .. are they targeting particular NOCs first based on demand? or picking up using a lottery draw of something like that. It is not clear...

Also, the CRS scores are random...someone having a score of 404 has received NOI, while a couple of them with scores of 429, 432 etc., have not yet received them.

Leo369

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Med's Done....
16-04-2017
Passport Req..
31-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2017
LANDED..........
12-01-2018
While it is helpful, to detect a pattern, the only thing we can make out is...profile recreated after the last draw are getting the NOI.

aku_ankka

Feb 24, 2017
Thomas B said:
Hey Aku, thank you very much for keeping us informed, ok then, I will send an email as you mentioned, but why the Personal Change of Information Form? Could you please clarify? thanks a lot for your help!
That's what the lady over the phone told me and also what the system says when clicking on the "! Help" button next to DOB field. Here is the link to that form:

www[dot]forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/005-0161E~1/$File/0161E.pdf

arunkumarsachin

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Hi Team,

I have received Interest of ONIP notification on 27th Feb and filling e-profile. In the portal, they ask to upload Notification of interest letter from ONIP. However, we got only ONIP notification mail in EE profile and this is not in the PDF. please suggest me how do I get the NOI letter.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arunkumarsachin said:
Hi Team,

I have received Interest of ONIP notification on 27th Feb and filling e-profile. In the portal, they ask to upload Notification of interest letter from ONIP. However, we got only ONIP notification mail in EE profile and this is not in the PDF. please suggest me how do I get the NOI letter.
Make a screenshot and put it in a PDF. Problem solved.

arunkumarsachin

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Thank you. I have 426 CRS point. Can you please clarify that still this current EE federal profile is valid until we accept the ONIP nomination and I hope that getting nomination from ONIP take some months( 6 to 9 months). This processing time may reduce since online processing has been introduced.

lion21

Mar 4, 2017
Hi All,

Is there any mention on any website about processing time for Ontario nomination through this new online system. All say it will be faster than the paper based but asking if any rough time limit is mentioned anywhere?