+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Gauravjit

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omarimam said:
Yes I am aware of their update, but what is the connection of e-filling to my EE profile, how would Ontario know that this is my profile and link it, especially when I havent provided my EE profile number yet.

What if I withdraw the profile that I have on e-filling, would the NOI be invalid? or can I resume after a week or so, and register a new account, and then get 14 days again!!

I think the 14 days are just for your profile submission, but actually you have 45 days to reply to OINP. The 14 days period are just for e-filling, so I think what was meant that e-filling will only keep your information for 14 days and then it will be withdrawn automatically.

What do you think guys?

Thanks
i) I got a reply on 1st march from OINP that it everything needs to be completed within 14days of NOI.
ii) I got another mail yesterday mentioning 45days time period for submission for the French speaking stream under OINP, but they did not mention about the 14days time period for Human Capital stream.

So lets consider the 14days as the deadline and submit docs . If we miss anything they will comeback to us for more details.

as of now, i am unable to fill my DOB in the One-Key profile and unable to edit it too. Were you able to fill it up ?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gauravjit said:
i) I got a reply on 1st march from OINP that it everything needs to be completed within 14days of NOI.
ii) I got another mail yesterday mentioning 45days time period for submission for the French speaking stream under OINP, but they did not mention about the 14days time period for Human Capital stream.

So lets consider the 14days as the deadline and submit docs . If we miss anything they will comeback to us for more details.

as of now, i am unable to fill my DOB in the One-Key profile and unable to edit it too. Were you able to fill it up ?
That would match what they posted in their update last week. They have listed 3 streams for 14 days deadline. French stream was not involved.
I have also rechecked both guidline manuals, and 45 days are listed for French stream only. But it might be, that later on, they will tighten that condition for the Frenach stream as well.

Selectedfew

Oct 20, 2014
Hello Forum members,

Are we supposed to scan the front and back portion of the passport photograph taken . The back portion is going to be blank white.

Please advice.

Br

Thomas B

Feb 24, 2017
aku_ankka said:
Hey, has anyone had problem with empty Date of Birth field resolved? I tried to call them multiple times this morning but the calls went straight to voice mail asking for 10 digits voice mail number ???
It is ok! you want to go through the phone? This is my tip, I usually go through in 10 minutes, when you call as soon as the server lady starts talking press "1", don't let her finish just press "1" then you will be directed to another lady (different server voice), without letting her talk, press "0", it will tell you: "wait someone will assist you shortly", if someone picks up, then you are lucky, if not you will be directed to voice mail and asked for the 10 digit number, type the number again: (416) 327-0374, again you will get the first server, press "1", then the second, press "0", then you either get through or get asked for voice mail number, enter (416) 327-0374 again and so on and so on, until eventually someone picks up, yesterday I got an answer after 10 min, during the bad days, I waited for up to 45 min, but it should be fine these days.

I am sure we do not have to worry about the date of birth as when you click the help next to it, it says "this field is pre-populated with the information provided during registration" sthg like that and you wouldn't have been able to register if you did not provide your date of birth. I submitted my application already and although I did not see the DOB like you, that field was not considered empty as it does not appear on the check error before I submitted and I checked with other people they also do not see it and also could submit with no error detected (field is pre-populated...). You can try to call as mentioned above, and please let us know what they say!

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
Selectedfew said:
Hello Forum members,

Are we supposed to scan the front and back portion of the passport photograph taken . The back portion is going to be blank white.

Please advice.

Br
You need to submit every single page of the passport even if its empty!

Also if you have any stamps in any language other than English or French, you are asked to translate them!

Best of luck!

newbutterfly

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Inland
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hassan.arif said:
To get your degree certified, you can also go to service ontario with original degree and a photocopy. Ask the officer to attest it.... he will stamp it that its a true copy
Thanks, is this service free?

ajaysharma

Feb 22, 2017
Everyone, pease check latest update on Ontario portal. It says 6 months to accept NoI for Human Capital. And 14 days to submit application through e-filing portal.

barusahib2013

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
Thomas B said:
It is ok! you want to go through the phone? This is my tip, I usually go through in 10 minutes, when you call as soon as the server lady starts talking press "1", don't let her finish just press "1" then you will be directed to another lady (different server voice), without letting her talk, press "0", it will tell you: "wait someone will assist you shortly", if someone picks up, then you are lucky, if not you will be directed to voice mail and asked for the 10 digit number, type the number again: (416) 327-0374, again you will get the first server, press "1", then the second, press "0", then you either get through or get asked for voice mail number, enter (416) 327-0374 again and so on and so on, until eventually someone picks up, yesterday I got an answer after 10 min, during the bad days, I waited for up to 45 min, but it should be fine these days.

I am sure we do not have to worry about the date of birth as when you click the help next to it, it says "this field is pre-populated with the information provided during registration" sthg like that and you wouldn't have been able to register if you did not provide your date of birth. I submitted my application already and although I did not see the DOB like you, that field was not considered empty as it does not appear on the check error before I submitted and I checked with other people they also do not see it and also could submit with no error detected (field is pre-populated...). You can try to call as mentioned above, and please let us know what they say!
hi i recreated my profile on 23 feb but havnt received NOI yet . kindly advise wht to do .crs score is 406. noc 3113

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
ajaysharma said:
Everyone, pease check latest update on Ontario portal. It says 6 months to accept NoI for Human Capital. And 14 days to submit application through e-filing portal.
I have no Idea what does that mean!! NO Idea!

Thomas B

Feb 24, 2017
barusahib2013 said:
hi i recreated my profile on 23 feb but havnt received NOI yet . kindly advise wht to do .crs score is 406. noc 3113
I am sorry my friend I don't know as I am on the Grad student stream! Good luck to you!

michellini

Mar 3, 2017
Hi everyone,

I am a newbie here, been reading through your threads and replies. It seems like the past few days they have not issued more NOIs? I re-created my profile and it was activated on Feb 28 but no luck :(. Or do you think they have paused the Human Capital stream too?

rogueone

Feb 25, 2017
omarimam said:
You need to submit every single page of the passport even if its empty!

Also if you have any stamps in any language other than English or French, you are asked to translate them!

Best of luck!
What do you mean translate the stamps?
Could you please give reference?

chasinglight

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
Port Of Spain
Hey! my friend created his profile last year and his score is 427 but he hasn't received an Ontario PNP nomination. Do you have to recreate your profile?

pk910

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-04-2017
Passport Req..
03-01-2018
chasinglight said:
Hey! my friend created his profile last year and his score is 427 but he hasn't received an Ontario PNP nomination. Do you have to recreate your profile?
Please ask your friend to recreate the profile as they dont issue NOis to old profiles,as this has been the trend so far.