+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
Shah.zeb said:
This is the notice on the OINP website. It clearly states that once you have registered a profile with e-filing using your on-key you have 14 days.

February 27, 2017

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Re: Deadline for Submitting Online Applications through the OINP e-Filing Portal

In order to be responsive to unprecedented application-volume demand on the system, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has revised the deadline from seven to 14 calendar days to submit applications through the e-Filing Portal for the following streams:

International Masters Graduate Stream
International PhD Graduate Stream
Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream
Once you successfully register a profile under any of the above streams through the OINP e Filing Portal, you now have 14 calendar days to complete your application. ‎We are making every effort to ensure we have the technical capacity to meet volume demands and we will continue to monitor the system 24 hours a day, to address any issues.
Yes I am aware of their update, but what is the connection of e-filling to my EE profile, how would Ontario know that this is my profile and link it, especially when I havent provided my EE profile number yet.

What if I withdraw the profile that I have on e-filling, would the NOI be invalid? or can I resume after a week or so, and register a new account, and then get 14 days again!!

I think the 14 days are just for your profile submission, but actually you have 45 days to reply to OINP. The 14 days period are just for e-filling, so I think what was meant that e-filling will only keep your information for 14 days and then it will be withdrawn automatically.

What do you think guys?

Thanks

newbutterfly

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Inland
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Did anyone upload their certified true copy of masters degree? How did you go about getting it certified? My school has the option to give a photocopy of your degree with a seal, will that suffice for this purpose? Also, since we are no longer submitting a paper application, cant I just scan my original masters degree certificate?

Thanks

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Hello mates,

Can anyone explain why I am not getting NOI?
Does anyone get NOI today or yesterday?
I created my express entry profile on February 23 and linked and created Jobbank account as well. I had a previous EE profile which has been expired by 2016. When I created new EE profile it asked me abt previous one and I indicate the number? Shouldnt I do that? Or what can I do should I delete and recreate new EE profile? My CRS is 402 and I it's gonna subsided on March 19 due to my age!! So worried please help

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
warsapp said:
Hello mates,

Can anyone explain why I am not getting NOI?
Does anyone get NOI today or yesterday?
I created my express entry profile on February 23 and linked and created Jobbank account as well. I had a previous EE profile which has been expired by 2016. When I created new EE profile it asked me abt previous one and I indicate the number? Shouldnt I do that? Or what can I do should I delete and recreate new EE profile? My CRS is 402 and I it's gonna subsided on March 19 due to my age!! So worried please help
How long does it take to be nominated should I wait or create a new EE profile. I also create a OneKey just email and password

srikamesh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6235 - Outland FSW
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
Hi all,

Has anyone submitted the application for OINP already??

spife

Star Member
May 19, 2015
newbutterfly said:
Hi guys,

Did anyone upload their certified true copy of masters degree? How did you go about getting it certified? My school has the option to give a photocopy of your degree with a seal, will that suffice for this purpose? Also, since we are no longer submitting a paper application, cant I just scan my original masters degree certificate?

Thanks
You need to make a photo copy and ask a qualified lawyer to certify the copy for you. A lot of law firms provide this service in canada.

cluster

Jul 30, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
October 2017
Nomination.....
PNP Ontario
AOR Received.
Waiting...
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
January 2018
VISA ISSUED...
January 2018
LANDED..........
Ottawa - January 2018
spife said:
You need to make a photo copy and ask a qualified lawyer to certify the copy for you. A lot of law firms provide this service in canada.
I asked my school, they gave me copy with stamp of "certified true copy", signature and date.

spife

Star Member
May 19, 2015
cluster said:
I asked my school, they gave me copy with stamp of "certified true copy", signature and date.
Not all school do that.. UofT just gives Certification of Degree letter in a sealed envelop. As the guide doesn't really say where to get the true certified copy, it's not a bad idea to follow the conventional route.

cluster

Jul 30, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
October 2017
Nomination.....
PNP Ontario
AOR Received.
Waiting...
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
January 2018
VISA ISSUED...
January 2018
LANDED..........
Ottawa - January 2018
spife said:
Not all school do that.. UofT just gives Certification of Degree letter in a sealed envelop. As the guide doesn't really say where to get the true certified copy, it's not a bad idea to follow the conventional route.
exactly, that's why I asked my school first.
less chance of error.

rupeshmore

Dec 17, 2016
Do anyone received AOR after submitting the application. What is time frame we are looking here. I mean, will they collect all the submissions and then start sending the AOR.

hassan.arif

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2015
LANDED..........
04-09-2015
To get your degree certified, you can also go to service ontario with original degree and a photocopy. Ask the officer to attest it.... he will stamp it that its a true copy

srikamesh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6235 - Outland FSW
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
cluster said:
Do v really need to upload degree copies???