+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

montylee

Star Member
May 7, 2013
NOC Code......
I am sitting on 408 points and some people with 400 points have got NOI :( Maybe, they are checking some other factors too (Age, work ex. etc.)?

Mar 6, 2017
Hi All,

I got NOI from Ontario recently. I have applied under 2147 category. My company is not ready to give job responsibilities on company letterhead. Please advise what could be done. How can i provide job responsibilities then. Please advise. Its urgent.

Regards

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kanwarmohali89 said:
Hi All,

I got NOI from Ontario recently. I have applied under 2147 category. My company is not ready to give job responsibilities on company letterhead. Please advise what could be done. How can i provide job responsibilities then. Please advise. Its urgent.

Regards
if HR is not willing to provide, ask a company nmanager to get it done then... you can probably attach his/her business card as well to the letter.

Mar 6, 2017
thestunner316 said:
if HR is not willing to provide, ask a company nmanager to get it done then... you can probably attach his/her business card as well to the letter.
Even my company manager is not in a position to provide the same on letter head. However he is willing to sign on it if i get it on affidavit. Please let me know if its feasible to get job responsibilities on legal affidavit and get it signed by my manager.

psh789

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
its 3131 industrial pharmacist
abhi14 said:
Hello everyone!

Please help!!!!

i am having work experience in pharmacovigilance field. Could anyone suggest me that what is the NOC code for this field.

many thanks for your help in advance.

Gauravjit

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thomas B said:
All the people I know do not see their DOB and for all of them this field was not considered empty (was not at all detected by the error check), last time I called OINP on the phone she told me, a lot have called about that you are not the only one and that we should be patient it is a new system and that if they need anything we will be asked for it, I did not worry much cause the DOB is everywhere passport, birth certificate, registration... that is why I asked our friend Aku to clarify further please about what they said. I think I will not do anything about it for now.
Thanks for the info as that is what i was looking for. If there is no error check based on the DOB then they ll pull that information from the EE profile num that we entered and compare it with the scanned docs that we will submit.

diadem27

Mar 22, 2016
Guys,
Request your interpretations towards the "tip sheet" mentioned on http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html as part of 3rd Mar update. The same states (Page 4 of 8):

Any NOIs sent as of February 23, 2017 will be valid for six months for applications to the
HCP stream

Does this mean, anyone whoever received NOI till 23rd Feb will have the validity till 6 months
OR
Anyone whosoever received post 23rd Feb will have the 6 months validity.

Also any confirmation/fact/communication over the opinion will be highly appreciated.

Regards

lion21

Mar 4, 2017
Hi

I was reading the checklist of documents and it says
Note: Please ensure that you authorize the organization to share the results of your ECA with the OINP.

Do we have to write a letter that authorize WES to share ECA report or we have to log in to WES and share the result with Ontario and pay some amount.

Can some one clarify?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lion21 said:
Hi

Note: Please ensure that you authorize the organization to share the results of your ECA with the OINP.

Do we have to write a letter that authorize WES to share ECA report or we have to log in to WES and share the result with Ontario and pay some amount.

Can some one clarify?
You have to order additional service from WES, where they will forward some data directly to Ontario. Check on their webpage.

diadem27

Mar 22, 2016
diadem27 said:
Guys,
Request your interpretations towards the "tip sheet" mentioned on http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html as part of 3rd Mar update. The same states (Page 4 of 8):

Any NOIs sent as of February 23, 2017 will be valid for six months for applications to the
HCP stream

Does this mean, anyone whoever received NOI till 23rd Feb will have the validity till 6 months
OR
Anyone whosoever received post 23rd Feb will have the 6 months validity.

Also any confirmation/fact/communication over the opinion will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Can anyone please advise over the above query.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lion21 said:
Hi

Can some one clarify?
My opinion:
OINP employees should reveal their dealers (they must have some high quality stuff there) :p ;D :D

But now seriously.
The wording there is a bit unclear.

After you successfully register a profile, you must submit your application to the OINP within 14 calendar days.
 Any NOIs sent as of February 23, 2017 will be valid for six months for applications to the HCP stream.

Take it as my personal opinion.

Most obvious explanation:
You have 6 months to answer NOI and send your application. But once you start One key account and get your case number, you must submit within 14 days.

What is not clear is, if you will be able to register another One Key account on the same NOI after you let the other one expire (or even before the first one expires). Somebody who have already submitted might want to test that part). And if that is technically possible (the software does allow it), will they check their system for all old expired One Key registrations and compare it with your current application?

Alternative meaning can be:
You have 14 days to submit from NOI and no new NOI will be issued to you next 6 months if you miss this opportunity.

I know that part is hardly visible. But they do check possible applicants in person (somebody confirms who shall get NOI). So what if that person will also check and compare older NOI in order not to issue 2 NOI to the same person (just because he or she has deactivated an old profile and activated a new one).

If they have this 2 stage timing, they shall exactly explain all options (with creating new EE account, creating new One Key account with new case number).
Like this it is still ambiguous.

diadem27

Mar 22, 2016
vensak said:
My opinion:
OINP employees should reveal their dealers (they must have some high quality stuff there) :p ;D :D

But now seriously.
The wording there is a bit unclear.

After you successfully register a profile, you must submit your application to the OINP within 14 calendar days.
 Any NOIs sent as of February 23, 2017 will be valid for six months for applications to the HCP stream.

Take it as my personal opinion.

Most obvious explanation:
You have 6 months to answer NOI and send your application. But once you start One key account and get your case number, you must submit within 14 days.

What is not clear is, if you will be able to register another One Key account on the same NOI after you let the other one expire (or even before the first one expires). Somebody who have already submitted might want to test that part). And if that is technically possible (the software does allow it), will they check their system for all old expired One Key registrations and compare it with your current application?

[SS]: Vague statements do creates chaos. Wat could be more evident example then this ;D . Though your One Key registration part do make sense and yes it will require an attempt to do test the same. However even though as logical this might sound, one needs to be sure of, as its a matter of loosing NOI (if they meant wat they have written). I have drop in a mail to OINP and awaiting response, waiting to call as well at the right time. Hoping that a similar clarification will be provided by them.

Alternative meaning can be:
You have 14 days to submit from NOI and no new NOI will be issued to you next 6 months if you miss this opportunity.

I know that part is hardly visible. But they do check possible applicants in person (somebody confirms who shall get NOI). So what if that person will also check and compare older NOI in order not to issue 2 NOI to the same person (just because he or she has deactivated an old profile and activated a new one).

[SS]: In this case wat could be the intent of talking about 6 months validity (6 months ban doesn't sound logical as they opens nearly for 2-3 months). Also i believe through online channel its a cakewalk to filter out the profiles (via EE numbers, email-ids etc) for repeated invitations. Since for the cases which misses 14 day deadline, can still apply with everything new (like u already accounted and stated below).

If they have this 2 stage timing, they shall exactly explain all options (with creating new EE account, creating new One Key account with new case number).
Like this it is still ambiguous.
Thanks vensak for a logical explanation. To summarize i believe till now, no-one has the true meaning of this statement with supporting proof/evidences/email-communications. So i guess, have to chase them for one.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kanwarmohali89 said:
Hi All,

Regards
When did you receive NOI?

ndnrockr

Mar 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Med's Request
22-03-2018
Hi Guys,

Does anyone have idea whether or not you can visit your home country (for a month) after applying to OINP. To be more specific, my OINP stream is Master's Graduate. Is it mandatory to stay in Ontario while your case is being processed ?

Thanks in advance.