farhanyou123

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys do we need to do anything in EE profile to receive NOI? I hope everyone above 400 rcvs it? Is the understanding correct? Is there anything we need to do to rcv NOI??

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
seems like they started working on the applications, online status changed from submit->then to aseement->now the status is decision in progress

newbutterfly

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Inland
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishnat said:
seems like they started working on the applications, online status changed from submit->then to aseement->now the status is decision in progress
Wow!

I remember you were one of the first batch to submit!

Congratulations in advance and thanks for updating us.

spife

Star Member
May 19, 2015
newbutterfly said:
Wow!

I remember you were one of the first batch to submit!

Congratulations in advance and thanks for updating us.
Submitted on 21st, master stream, no status change so far.

jake6653

Feb 23, 2016
Hello All!

Is editing the NOC and updating the current EE profile to a different primary NOC considered as recreating the profile?
I'm also awaiting for NOI from OINP. My EE profile was created Nov 2016 with NOC 2243 (2 years) as the primary NOC, my past work experience (8 years) was NOC 2282. I'm thinking of changing my primary NOC to 2282, I saw on the tracker that someone with NOC 2282 got an NOI.

What are your thoughts?

Appreciate your reply.

Sholly10

Feb 28, 2017
Please i dont understand how to upload both front and back of my photogragh because that particular slot for picture can only take one document.

Can someone please tell me how to put the two sides together in one single upload

Thanks

dhanushm

Nov 15, 2015
Hi Guys and Girls,

Has Ontario started giving PT? I have 403 points, and I have not received PT yet. I am eagerly waiting :(

Please do let me know...

dcsaha

Feb 21, 2017
krishnat said:
PhD/ Masters stream? When did you submit your application to OINP?