+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Shah.zeb

Feb 23, 2017
omarimam said:
Are you sure about this? Where did you get this information from?
This is the notice on the OINP website. It clearly states that once you have registered a profile with e-filing using your on-key you have 14 days.

February 27, 2017

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Re: Deadline for Submitting Online Applications through the OINP e-Filing Portal

In order to be responsive to unprecedented application-volume demand on the system, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has revised the deadline from seven to 14 calendar days to submit applications through the e-Filing Portal for the following streams:

International Masters Graduate Stream
International PhD Graduate Stream
Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream
Once you successfully register a profile under any of the above streams through the OINP e Filing Portal, you now have 14 calendar days to complete your application. ‎We are making every effort to ensure we have the technical capacity to meet volume demands and we will continue to monitor the system 24 hours a day, to address any issues.

rupeshmore

Dec 17, 2016
How much time does it take for AOR to come once a application is submitted. Being said the new process is totally online now.

Please suggest. Also, did any one received AOR for recently for the recent application submission made onine.

SandyMaple

Feb 22, 2017
HI,

I received the NOI on Feb 28th.
But I see its just a letter of interest, without an acceptance button, or a unique ID.
Is there any way I can link this letter to my One-key login?

barusahib2013

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
javisam376 said:
For all the ones that recreated their EE profile, did you see any value on it? Everyone that did it got a NOI?

I want to evaluate the success rate of recreating my profile if possible.

Thanks.

Javier
hi i recreated y profile on 23 feb but havnt received NOI yet my NOC is 3113

humhum

Jan 13, 2014
rogueone said:
Hi guys. I just submitted my application. The performance was good and the status became submitted right away.

Just one question, For the supporting documents, for example in Education, I just made a single file including my masters degree, masters transcript, and bachelor degree and uploaded under degree. Now, do you think I had to upload degrees and transcript separately under different tag names or just uploading a single file combining everything would be fine for each section? The same thing for the Residency. Would you please share what you did?

I initially made it into a single file like you did but when I noticed we had the option of adding a second document without it overriding the previous upload, I split my documents and uploaded degrees and transcript separately under different tag names etc. Not sure which is the right way but the important thing is that after countless sleepless nights and one million refreshes, documents uploaded and application is submitted!!!. :'(

SandyMaple

Feb 22, 2017
Hi,

A quick question with regards to the employment letters.
I have 5 years of experience in my previous company, and 2 years in the current company.
Can I leave out my current employer details while creating my EE profile, because it will not add to my CSR points and getting reference letters is very tough.
Can I do that, or will I be asked to provide proof of employment for latest 2 years for which I am not claiming points for?

Shah.zeb

Feb 23, 2017
Can anyone who has submitted their applications for Human captial stream clarify whether they uploaded their WES result on the system and also requested for a duplicate copy to be sent to the OINP.

If you have requested for a duplicate did you contact WES for a copy to CIC or did you mention OINP.

Selectedfew

Oct 20, 2014
Hello forum members,

Can someone please assist with how notification of interest letters was uploaded to the one key portal since downloadable copies was not provided on the express entry account.

Thank you

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
barusahib2013 said:
hi i recreated y profile on 23 feb but havnt received NOI yet my NOC is 3113
Hi Everyone,

I have a CRS of 419 and my Express Entry profile was created in July 2016. I have recreated the profile yesterday and it is now active on March 2, 2017. My question is:

I have created the new profile using the same GC Key. Will this reduce/negate my chances of getting a NOI? Should I recreate my profile using a new GC Key or wait for a couple of days before doing that.

Any inputs/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

barusahib2013

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
PDChicago said:
Hi Everyone,

I have a CRS of 419 and my Express Entry profile was created in July 2016. I have recreated the profile yesterday and it is now active on March 2, 2017. My question is:

I have created the new profile using the same GC Key. Will this reduce/negate my chances of getting a NOI? Should I recreate my profile using a new GC Key or wait for a couple of days before doing that.

Any inputs/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Has anyone received NOI today

Nani_venky

Feb 28, 2017
Hello All,

Do we need to wait until we complete 2 years to obtain two years of work experience or it would be considered as 2 years of experience if we obtain enough working hours (3120) without actually waiting for 2 calendar years? Please advise.

Thanks in advance! :D

zaibghaffar

Jul 3, 2014
People.. i have a question... if a person doesnt fill online application of oinp in 14 days after getting noi ... only after than he looses chance of getting 600 points ..

or if during these 14 days ... ontario govt quota of registration finished ... he will lose chance to get 600 points ?

aku_ankka

Feb 24, 2017
Thomas B said:
Oh I thought you have already submitted and your error check showed everything is filled. So if you did not submit yet I really don't know, for my case when I wanted to submit everything was fine, the error check showed me all is filled no empty fields, so I went ahead and I submitted, after that when I checked the "submitted application" some fields were missing but after 4 days they came back, I don't know about you since you did not submit yet, I guess with the 7 day extension you have more time, so don't rush, take your time, wait for their reply or call them, don't do sthg you regret later! Good luck to you!
Hey, has anyone had problem with empty Date of Birth field resolved? I tried to call them multiple times this morning but the calls went straight to voice mail asking for 10 digits voice mail number ???

Gauravjit

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aku_ankka said:
Hey, has anyone had problem with empty Date of Birth field resolved? I tried to call them multiple times this morning but the calls went straight to voice mail asking for 10 digits voice mail number ???
I have the same issue, when i created the One-Key profile the DOB field was not editable and is still not editable. I have dropped them a mail instead and waiting for a reply.

May be they designed it in such a way that the DOB will be picked up from the EE profile number that we fill in.

Nani_venky

Feb 28, 2017
Nani_venky said:
Hello All,

Do we need to wait until we complete 2 years to obtain two years of work experience or it would be considered as 2 years of experience if we obtain enough working hours (3120) without actually waiting for 2 calendar years? Please advise.

Thanks in advance! :D
Could someone please advise on above