Sunny_Sharma

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok, so after waiting for around 3-4 days and hoping to get the NOI on my existing EE profile I finally withdrew/re-created a new profile!!

The steps I took are mentioned below in case someone wants to check/correct me:

1. Logged in my CIC account and withdrew my existing EE profile/application
2. Used Come to Canada tool to generate a new reference number.
3. Logged back in my CIC account with existing credentials and clicked Express Entry under 'Apply for' section.
4. Entered my reference number from step 2
5. Filled all the information asked eg. Personal information, Work history, Study etc.
6. Completed the application and signed off after agreeing to the terms.
7. Got an email and message saying 'EE profile received' and asked to register on job bank with the provided job seeker validation code.
8. Signed to job bank with existing credentials and went in my account tab to enter the new EE profile number and validation code.
8a. It said it will remove my previous EE profile from database and consider the new one.
8b. Clicked on activate changes/profile to make the changes effective immediately.
9. Present status on my CIC account says:
9a. Application/profile status - Pending Additional Criteria
9b. Job Bank registration - Pending

In a nutshell: I withdrew my existing EE profile but re-created a new one and using my old GC Key and old Job Bank credentials!

Can someone who has already done this and received NOI under Human Capital please check this?? Thanks

CRS - 405
NOC - 2282

srikamesh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6235 - Outland FSW
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
Hi all,

I have received NOI from OINP and waiting to fill my application online. Has anyone completed the application and submitted? I have one query on the Date of birth. DOB is showing as mandatory field but I am not able to enter date in the field. Do anyone face the same issue? Pls advise.

Nani_venky

Feb 28, 2017
krishnachaitanya161 said:
My CRS is 419, profile re-created on 2/24 and activated on 2/25 with new GC Key, NOC 2173 with bachelors - no NOI until now
Hi Krishna, thanks for the information.. I've been waiting for 3 days for NOI after creating a new EE profile. Looks like it did not work. So this time I'm going to create a new gckey, EE profile and a new job bank account with a new email address.. will see how it goes.. I'll post the updates.. please keep posting your updates as well so that everyone could benifit. Good luck!

Mui

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
paulerdos1729 said:
Thanks Mui! I have one more question for you if you don't mind. For the question 'Has applicant applied to Express Entry before?', have you answered 'No' or 'Yes'?
Hi I applied as no,

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
RudraO said:
Mate,

Could you please tell us when did you create your profile? There are people telling us only new profile will get NOIs and there are also people telling us the got NOI but did not have to create a new profile.

If you could please let us know when did you create your EE profile, that would be great.

Thanks
Yes I have created a new profile on Feb 25th!

Thanks

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
Sunny_Sharma said:
Ok, so after waiting for around 3-4 days and hoping to get the NOI on my existing EE profile I finally withdrew/re-created a new profile!!

The steps I took are mentioned below in case someone wants to check/correct me:

1. Logged in my CIC account and withdrew my existing EE profile/application
2. Used Come to Canada tool to generate a new reference number.
3. Logged back in my CIC account with existing credentials and clicked Express Entry under 'Apply for' section.
4. Entered my reference number from step 2
5. Filled all the information asked eg. Personal information, Work history, Study etc.
6. Completed the application and signed off after agreeing to the terms.
7. Got an email and message saying 'EE profile received' and asked to register on job bank with the provided job seeker validation code.
8. Signed to job bank with existing credentials and went in my account tab to enter the new EE profile number and validation code.
8a. It said it will remove my previous EE profile from database and consider the new one.
8b. Clicked on activate changes/profile to make the changes effective immediately.
9. Present status on my CIC account says:
9a. Application/profile status - Pending Additional Criteria
9b. Job Bank registration - Pending

In a nutshell: I withdrew my existing EE profile but re-created a new one and using my old GC Key and old Job Bank credentials!

Can someone who has already done this and received NOI under Human Capital please check this?? Thanks

CRS - 405
NOC - 2282
What you is perfect, nothing else to add!

Just wait for all the pending status to go away!

Good luck :)

nayu0850

Feb 26, 2017
srikamesh said:
Hi all,

I have received NOI from OINP and waiting to fill my application online. Has anyone completed the application and submitted? I have one query on the Date of birth. DOB is showing as mandatory field but I am not able to enter date in the field. Do anyone face the same issue? Pls advise.
Hi srikamesh, could you please tell me how do you login to the e-file after receiving the NOI? I tried many times but the webpage that asks for enrollment num and pin keeps coming up. Thanks.

Nani_venky

Feb 28, 2017
Canadian Hopeful! said:
I recreated my profile yesterday and it went active this morning, I'll let you all know how it goes!
Thanks for the update buddy. I just created a new profile and it goes active tomorrow. Will let you know if I have any updates.

WANNABEMEMBER

Feb 25, 2017
hey my i have canadian education of post secondary from collage.. but it doesn't show in my express entry profile as 15 points.. what should i do...??

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Looks like most people at 400+ have a great chance this year. We're 434, and may hit the high 420s at the next draw, OINP will give alot of people in the low 400s a chance too.