06-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2017
LANDED..........
26-07-2017
Hi

Recreate your profile.Ontario is calling new profiles.

prkartik

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
Med's Done....
06-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2017
LANDED..........
26-07-2017
then you should be good.Wait for couple of days.Have you scored CLB-7 in all L,R,W and S.

One of the mandate for OINP

Feb 24, 2017
Nani_venky said:
Hello Everyone,

I have created my EE profile on 23 September 2016 and got a CRS score of 426. As I didn't receive the NOI until 24 Feb 2017, I created a new EE profile on 25 Feb with a new GCkey after withdrawing the old EE profile and the profile went active on 26 Feb. I didn't create a new Job Bank account, just linked my old account to the new EE profile. Could anyone please advise me what else I could do to get the NOI? Also, is there anyone that has got a CRS score more than 400 and still been waiting for the NOI?

Thanks in advance.
My CRS is 419, profile re-created on 2/24 and activated on 2/25 with new GC Key, NOC 2173 with bachelors - no NOI until now

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
Guys,
If you have not received NOI simply re-create a new profile asap. Then wait for 2-3 days for NOI. If you still dont get it re-create another one. Dont sit idle, there can be a bug in the system but we have to fight and win the game.

1) Change the email of the job bank first to another email. This will help you keep the same email for EE and job bank.
2) There is a calculated risk in this game. For account activation you may need exactly 24 hours and if OINP closes the stream by that time then it will be a disaster.

Cheers !

KP_CA

Feb 25, 2017
For OINP master stream, At the time of application if I have 5.5 in writing module and request them to consider application until I get new IELTS reassessment result. Do they wait for some time? because they are taking long time to process so.

rogueone

Feb 25, 2017
Hi guys. I just submitted my application. The performance was good and the status became submitted right away.

Just one question, For the supporting documents, for example in Education, I just made a single file including my masters degree, masters transcript, and bachelor degree and uploaded under degree. Now, do you think I had to upload degrees and transcript separately under different tag names or just uploading a single file combining everything would be fine for each section? The same thing for the Residency. Would you please share what you did?

Noumsi

Mar 1, 2017
Hi everyone, I am totally new here...Please I trying to understand how these stuffs works. so, please I have a couple of questions
and I will appreciated if someone could help me.

1) who is the employer here? your manager or HR

2) Apart from mail or in person, Did you guys send the application online or other sources??

3) Did you guys included the employment letter ( with all these requirements:

If provided, the letter must meet the following requirements:
o Printed on company letterhead and identify company address, telephone/fax numbers, email, and website addresses;
o Identify the responsible Officer/Supervisor and include his/her signature;
o Stamped with the company’s corporate seal (if applicable); AND
o Specify:
o employment period;
o positions held, duties and responsibilities during the employment period for each position, and the time spent in each position (if applicable);
o total annual salary plus benefits;
o Number of hours worked per week; and
o Any extended periods of leave (i.e., more than one month).
If any of the above information cannot be provided in the letter, the applicant must include an explanation in the application.
Additional supporting documents may include (optional):
• Copy of employment contracts; and
• Copy of pay stubs.
If the applicant is currently working in Canada:
• Copy of employment contracts;
• Copies of all work permits issued by CIC and all immigration records authorizing employment for the period of work stated in the application;
• Employer reference letters for all periods of work stated in the application;
• Copies of Canada Revenue Agency T4 Statement of Remuneration Paid and Notice of Assessment (NOA) statements (if applicable) for the periods of work experience stated in the application; AND
• Pay statements and any relevant documentation that can support the applicant’s work experience.
)

4) Did you guys also included these additional docs; Copy of applicant’s current résumé and Copy of applicant’s birth certificate ??

5) What are all the docs that my employer need to send ?????
it is only the Employer pre-screen application??

or added to the Employer pre-screen application, all these docs;
• Revenue Canada T4 Summary for previous fiscal year.
• Revenue Canada Schedules 125 (Income Statement Information) and 141 (Accounting Practitioner Information) for the past three years.
• Deed to the property comprising the premise; showing the employer as owner, plus the latest tax document listing the company address; OR A valid lease or offer of lease.

Thanks for reading it and thanks for your time in answering those questions.

Climategal

Mar 1, 2017
andy108 said:
Guys i will add everyone now - but please just leave ADD ME REQUEST not your NUMBER!

this for your own benefit - dont share your number on public forum to avoid spam
Hi Andy, add me to the PhD group please.

anupam sharma

Jan 12, 2017
krishnachaitanya161 said:
My CRS is 419, profile re-created on 2/24 and activated on 2/25 with new GC Key, NOC 2173 with bachelors - no NOI until now
Same here ! Crs 421, recreated profile yestrday (28/2) Noc 1241(bachelors) - waiting for NOI .

yog16patel

Dec 18, 2015
Hello all,

Last year I have received NOI from Ontario but due to some issue in a passport, I was not able to send documents in 45 days and then I had withdrawn that EE profile. After that, I have created a new profile once I got my passport corrected. However, when it again opened in Feb 2017 I have not received NOI. So, I again have withdrawn that new EE profile and created a new one on 25/02/2017 but I didn't receive any NOI yet.

What should I do? Do I need to email them regarding my situation? My NOC : 2174,

Many who are having less CRS got NOI.

Thanks,

xiaolei

Apr 12, 2014
Shah.zeb said:
Congrats to all those who received NOIs recently. I can't get over the fact that they have given only 14 days after registration of on-key profile to submit application. That is just not enough time to procure supporting documents if something is missing.
I got their answer back, For human priorities stream its 14 days after getting NOI...............

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yog16patel said:
Hello all,

Last year I have received NOI from Ontario but due to some issue in a passport, I was not able to send documents in 45 days and then I had withdrawn that EE profile. After that, I have created a new profile once I got my passport corrected. However, when it again opened in Feb 2017 I have not received NOI. So, I again have withdrawn that new EE profile and created a new one on 25/02/2017 but I didn't receive any NOI yet.

What should I do? Do I need to email them regarding my situation? My NOC : 2174,

Many who are having less CRS got NOI.

Thanks,
have you cleared OINPs other criterias ? 400 points + 6.0 in all modules of IELTS + bachelors degree + Selecting Ontario (or all provinces) while creating the EE profile ?

If yes, wait for another 1-2 days, then recreate another profiel using a different email address and hope for the best (this answer is from someone else who tried this last week and recd PT notification, then he deleted the old profile and continued with the new one)