+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

randhawa89

Jan 27, 2015
mi my case.. before submitting the application, I do the error check and all was good on that time but after submission when i login again the university name has disappeared.
did this happen to somebody else?

nostartnoend

Feb 23, 2017
i FINALLY SUBMITTED MY MASTER STREAM APPLICATION
Some experience and advice:
The last time I logged in, I also saw the duplicate attempts I made before. Still the system was not stable. At some points it still showed no documents were uploaded when I clicked "check error" and if I tried to upload it still showed java blah blah blah. But as long as you are sure you've uploaded your documents, just keep refreshing. Eventually it will show your application is valid.Then you make the payment, the documents were still there when I went back and check after submitted.

Just one question though. for the "residency in Ontario" form part, I did include all the Ontario addresses I lived in but they never showed on summary part. When I went back and checked they were there. But they just didn't show in summary. Anyone has similar experience?

Thomas B

Feb 24, 2017
keke9010 said:
Hi Thomas, finally i got though the call and the staff told me just stick to the guide. i think she meant if the guide did not state anything specific, we just follow it. I will just submit the blank back. And i finally got the answer, DO NOT withdraw your submitted application in any case. You WILL NOT be able to create and submit a new one. If any problem happens, call or email them.
Great! I see what you mean. Yeah for withdrawing I thought the same, we should not do it in any case! Thank you for checking! Hope you manage to submit soon as well!

nostartnoend

Feb 23, 2017
randhawa89 said:
mi my case.. before submitting the application, I do the error check and all was good on that time but after submission when i login again the university name has disappeared.
For me it was the "addresses in Ontario" part went missing...

keke9010

Oct 30, 2016
randhawa89 said:
me too! do we need to email them about this missing?

nostartnoend

Feb 23, 2017
Thomas B said:
Great! I see what you mean. Yeah for withdrawing I thought the same, we should not do it in any case! Thank you for checking! Hope you manage to submit soon as well!
And the whole part of my bachelor degree went missing too
When I go back and check that education history column it was there but it just doesn't show in summary

Thomas B

Feb 24, 2017
nostartnoend said:
And the whole part of my bachelor degree went missing too
When I go back and check that education history column it was there but it just doesn't show in summary
From my experience, I could not see anything for 4 days since I submitted on Feb 24th but today I finally saw the uploaded documents, so I guess you wouldn't have been able to submit your application if anything was missing, my guess is everything is there, you just can't see it, I guess check again in the coming days, if still the same, contact them about it, or you can save time by emailing them now, and check whenever you get the chance it might re-appear like my documents!

aku_ankka

Feb 24, 2017
Thomas B said:
Do not worry at all about it, press the "?" box right next to it, you will understand
Hey Thomas, does it mean I can just submit the application without having that field populated? I sent them an email about this but I havent gotten any reply.

Jugheads

Feb 28, 2017
Hello guys,

I got my expression of interest from Ontario (PNP) in the Human Capitals Priorities Stream yesterday. My CRS score is 524 and have my Master's from Canada. I have 4.5 years of experience in India and also have a Full Time one year of experience in Canada (NOC 2171). There were few doubts that I had in mind, if anyone of you can share their insights that would be great.

Question:

On my CIC portal, where it shows the points, it says CEC 'met' and FSW 'Not met' - So when applying for OINP in the Human Capitals Priorities Stream - should I check CEC or FSWP?

Please suggest.

Thanks

NancyM

Feb 23, 2017
aku_ankka said:
Hey Thomas, does it mean I can just submit the application without having that field populated? I sent them an email about this but I havent gotten any reply.
Hi, I have the same problem and I sent the email "Application Change" with my file number, but there is no reply.

Allison728

Feb 16, 2017
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Everyone please help,

I have a problem. I just found out the information about my Bachelors education is not in my application form,
My application has been submitted.

[size=10pt]i have uploaded my bachelor's degree and transcript, just the information is not in my last 10 years of activites.

i have experienced information went missing before. somehow i didnt find out about this before payment.

now what should i do?? please advise. Thanks![/size][/size][/size][/size]

Thomas B

Feb 24, 2017
aku_ankka said:
Oh I thought you have already submitted and your error check showed everything is filled. So if you did not submit yet I really don't know, for my case when I wanted to submit everything was fine, the error check showed me all is filled no empty fields, so I went ahead and I submitted, after that when I checked the "submitted application" some fields were missing but after 4 days they came back, I don't know about you since you did not submit yet, I guess with the 7 day extension you have more time, so don't rush, take your time, wait for their reply or call them, don't do sthg you regret later! Good luck to you!

Thomas B

Feb 24, 2017
aku_ankka said:
Sorry I confused the messages, very sorry, press that "?" next to date of birth, what does it say? in my case it said that the field was already populated when you registered sthg like that and it wasn't counted as empty field in the error check. Press the "?" you will see

omar_ahmed21

Nov 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jugheads said:
Hello guys,

I got my expression of interest from Ontario (PNP) in the Human Capitals Priorities Stream yesterday. My CRS score is 524 and have my Master's from Canada. I have 4.5 years of experience in India and also have a Full Time one year of experience in Canada (NOC 2171). There were few doubts that I had in mind, if anyone of you can share their insights that would be great.

Question:

On my CIC portal, where it shows the points, it says CEC 'met' and FSW 'Not met' - So when applying for OINP in the Human Capitals Priorities Stream - should I check CEC or FSWP?

Please suggest.

Thanks
I think you should select CEC.

I was wondering when did you create your EE profile ?