+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

javisam376

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
For all the ones that recreated their EE profile, did you see any value on it? Everyone that did it got a NOI?

I want to evaluate the success rate of recreating my profile if possible.

Thanks.

Javier

saeed_hz2001

Mar 1, 2017
Hi every one

I recieved my NOI 2 days ago with CRS of 427
as far as I know we have 14 days to submit a profile after registering on a stream in Onekey.
question is: how much time do we have after NOI to register?

I would like to wait for the next draw to examine my luck in getting direct ITA.
what do you suggest?

thanks in advance

Antigua

May 30, 2016
Once you receive your Notification of Interest, you will have 45 calendar days to submit a complete application to the OINP. 14 days restriction is only related with the one-key system. Based on this fact, you can register on the 45th day from NOI date to submit your application. So try not to start the application until the next EE draw.

saeed_hz2001 said:
Hi every one

I recieved my NOI 2 days ago with CRS of 427
as far as I know we have 14 days to submit a profile after registering on a stream in Onekey.
question is: how much time do we have after NOI to register?

I would like to wait for the next draw to examine my luck in getting direct ITA.
what do you suggest?

thanks in advance

Gani1

Jun 10, 2016
429 points recreated profile Jan 4 2017. Haven't received NOI yet. I see some who recreated profile got the invite and some are still waiting. still contemplating if recreating the profile would help. any suggestions ?

saeed_hz2001

Mar 1, 2017
Antigua said:
Once you receive your Notification of Interest, you will have 45 calendar days to submit a complete application to the OINP. 14 days restriction is only related with the one-key system. Based on this fact, you can register on the 45th day from NOI date to submit your application. So try not to start the application until the next EE draw.
thanks for the directions
I need to tell this to some other friends with similar situation, so can you give me a reference? I just found this on FAQ page witch doesn't seem to be updated.

Lesmar

Feb 25, 2017
Hi guys :) Would really appreciate some help. After we've got NOI we have 45 days to register in Ontario online system and 14 days to complete the application. So, the question is - Where I can find some kind of document checklist? Will it be generated after the registration only? But I'm afraid I won't be able to collect all the documents in only 2 weeks. Maybe there's some general documents list? Will be glad to here any advise here. Thanks.

Leo369

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Med's Done....
16-04-2017
Passport Req..
31-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2017
LANDED..........
12-01-2018
Jugheads said:
Hello guys,

I got my expression of interest from Ontario (PNP) in the Human Capitals Priorities Stream yesterday. My CRS score is 524 and have my Master's from Canada. I have 4.5 years of experience in India and also have a Full Time one year of experience in Canada (NOC 2171). There were few doubts that I had in mind, if anyone of you can share their insights that would be great.

Question:

On my CIC portal, where it shows the points, it says CEC 'met' and FSW 'Not met' - So when applying for OINP in the Human Capitals Priorities Stream - should I check CEC or FSWP?

Please suggest.

Thanks
If I were you, I would not accept it. Wait for the next Federal EE draw - Today's draw was 434 and you may have got the Invite in the federal EE category.
That is much faster and you are not limited to one single Province

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
I have a quick question if I get a case number on e-filling, does this mean that I have already created/registered a profile and now have only 14 days to submit my application?

any input would be appreciated, thanks!

Shah.zeb

Feb 23, 2017
omarimam said:
I have a quick question if I get a case number on e-filling, does this mean that I have already created/registered a profile and now have only 14 days to submit my application?

any input would be appreciated, thanks!
Yes once you have a case number you only have 14 days...

Shah.zeb

Feb 23, 2017
Can someone please clarify. They have asked for ref letters, pay slips and job contracts for all employers in the past 10 years. What if I am unable to send them a job contract/salary slip for one my early employers from 2007-2010 since the company has shut down and I only have old job ref letters that I got made from them. I misplaced the contract/slips I took from them and now can't replace them with new ones.

As far as I see it this should not make my application incomplete but yes I will not get points/or this wont count in my total employment period which is fine by me.

Would appreciate some thoughts on this matter.

barusahib2013

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canadian Hopeful! said:
Do you really think the next draw will be so low? I'm on 429 points...
hi i recreated my profile on 23 feb bt i havnt received noi. Kindly suggest wht to do.i should wait or recreate again