+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

aku_ankka

Feb 24, 2017
Thomas B said:
Oh I thought you have already submitted and your error check showed everything is filled. So if you did not submit yet I really don't know, for my case when I wanted to submit everything was fine, the error check showed me all is filled no empty fields, so I went ahead and I submitted, after that when I checked the "submitted application" some fields were missing but after 4 days they came back, I don't know about you since you did not submit yet, I guess with the 7 day extension you have more time, so don't rush, take your time, wait for their reply or call them, don't do sthg you regret later! Good luck to you!
Thank you! :)

vikrant13

Feb 26, 2017
Hi,

Can someone please suggest that 14 days starts when we generate the one-Key ID OR we receive the confirmation number like XHEC-170***** ?
Also by mistake i created 2 case no. in my profile. Should i delete one now ?

Regards,
Vikrant

Nani_venky

Feb 28, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I have created my EE profile on 23 September 2016 and got a CRS score of 426. As I didn't receive the NOI until 24 Feb 2017, I created a new EE profile on 25 Feb with a new GCkey after withdrawing the old EE profile and the profile went active on 26 Feb. I didn't create a new Job Bank account, just linked my old account to the new EE profile. Could anyone please advise me what else I could do to get the NOI? Also, is there anyone that has got a CRS score more than 400 and still been waiting for the NOI?

Thanks in advance.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jugheads said:
Hello guys,

I got my expression of interest from Ontario (PNP) in the Human Capitals Priorities Stream yesterday. My CRS score is 524 and have my Master's from Canada. I have 4.5 years of experience in India and also have a Full Time one year of experience in Canada (NOC 2171). There were few doubts that I had in mind, if anyone of you can share their insights that would be great.

Question:

On my CIC portal, where it shows the points, it says CEC 'met' and FSW 'Not met' - So when applying for OINP in the Human Capitals Priorities Stream - should I check CEC or FSWP?

Please suggest.

Thanks
If you have 524 points, why do you even bother with PNP application and do not cash direct ITA within 2 weeks. For you, PNP will not bring any more advantages and it will only slower down your PR and you will cash out money for something that you do not need. Leave it for people that have lower score.

As for the second question, you shall choose the one where you meet criteria.

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Allison728 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Everyone please help,

I have a problem. I just found out the information about my Bachelors education is not in my application form,
My application has been submitted.

[size=10pt]i have uploaded my bachelor's degree and transcript, just the information is not in my last 10 years of activites.

i have experienced information went missing before. somehow i didnt find out about this before payment.

now what should i do?? please advise. Thanks![/size][/size][/size][/size]
Hi Allison,

How did you discover that this information was missing from your submitted application? Did you receive some type of notification?

Sholly10

Feb 28, 2017
aku_ankka said:
Thank you! :)
Please how did you get the enrolment number to start your application? I got the NOI since 23rd and it has been asking for an enrolment number on the one key page

rogueone

Feb 25, 2017
My bachelor degree and previous addresses in the last 24 months do not show in the summary? any suggestion? please help

rogueone

Feb 25, 2017
rogueone said:
My bachelor degree and previous addresses in the last 24 months do not show in the summary? any suggestion? please help
I saw other people had the same issue. what should be done? I did not pay for that. is it fine to just go ahead and pay the fee?

Sholly10

Feb 28, 2017
Can someone please help, how do i get the enrolment number please? I can see a lot of people have already registered here. How did you do it? Is there a link?

zaibghaffar

Jul 3, 2014
hey

The server you are trying to access is either busy or experiencing difficulties. Please close the Web browser, open a new browser window, and try logging in again.[19:57:56]

I am unable to continue with my profile, When i click on case number in one-key portal , i am getting this error.Kindly advice what to do ? Cry

joyliu134

Feb 23, 2017
Does anybody have the same problem like me? When I press next and pay, the website turns to be "messageboard.msg 10". I have already filled all the forms and uploaded all files. The summary also showed valid. However, I can never pay the fee since yesterday.

Can someone who has submitted the application tell me how you get into the 'pay the fee' page? Thank you.

Allison728

Feb 16, 2017
Mthornt said:
Hi Allison,

How did you discover that this information was missing from your submitted application? Did you receive some type of notification?
[size=10pt]Hello, thank you very much for replying. The information doesnot show in my printed summary, but I managed to log back in my account and found it is in system. So it should be fine now. Thanks again![/size]

Allison728

Feb 16, 2017
rogueone said:
Hello, I have that issue too, and was having a panic attack, I managed to log back into my account and it is in the system. so try log back and check. if it's in there, it should be fine. good luck!

Harisbaig

Feb 24, 2016
Hi,

I created my EE Profile in May 2016. My NOC is 2131 and my CRS was 438 at that time. Later in Oct 2016 i lost 5 points because of my age and now my CRS is 433.
Last week when OINP started sending NOIs, i didnt get any for few days. I withdraw my old profile and deleted my Job bank account and decided to make a new profile with the same GC key. The profile got activated next day. I still havent recieved NOI from Oinp.
Do i need to make a new profile again but with a new GC key ?
Any suggestions from you guys will be appreciated