+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

ajaysharma

Feb 22, 2017
peterchien said:
You enter the UCI number only if you have it. In my case, I have a multiple entry Canadian Tourist visa, for which i had to apply to IRCC. However, the tourist visa does not have a UCI number. Hence, I will not enter that number. If you dont have one, simply dont enter it.
If you applied for tourist visa through IRCC then you have a UCI no. Log into the GC key and check the message you received for submitting the passport when applying for tourist visa. The UCI no. is in that message.

DK15

Nov 22, 2015
mgh2608 said:
Guys, I don't think we can get around this mess before 7 days. I would say lets go on Twitter and talk about it, we can tag cbc news anchors and let them know about it. This way other people learn about the fiasco and they might do something about it.

Here are a few cbc twitter accounts:
@CBC
@CBCNews
@CBCOntarioToday
@TheCurrentCBC
@CBCRadio

The most important account that may respond to this is @TheCurrentCBC. In order to reduce by-stander effect, lets focus only on this account. I believe she would respond to it.

I suggest these hashtags:
#OINP, #OINP_Fiasco, #OINP_site.
I also thought of the same thing but the problem is that there's no unity. People go through a lot of frustrations but will still shy away from making their voices heard.

darkin_elf

Feb 23, 2017
mgh2608 said:
Guys, I don't think we can get around this mess before 7 days. I would say lets go on Twitter and talk about it, we can tag cbc news anchors and let them know about it. This way other people learn about the fiasco and they might do something about it.

Here are a few cbc twitter accounts:
@CBC
@CBCNews
@CBCOntarioToday
@TheCurrentCBC
@CBCRadio

The most important account that may respond to this is @TheCurrentCBC. In order to reduce by-stander effect, lets focus only on this account. I believe she would respond to it.

I suggest these hashtags:
#OINP, #OINP_Fiasco, #OINP_site.
I am already doing that! We need to escalate it!!!

mgh2608

May 28, 2014
DK15 said:
I also thought of the same thing but the problem is that there's no unity. People go through a lot of frustrations but will still shy away from making their voices heard.
Use hashtag #OINP, and tag cbc anchors, specially @TheCurrentCBC, hopefully she will make a few phone calls and immigration people will be do something. govrt people are scared of news too much. We should scare them, hopefully they take actions. I am done with refreshing! must do something else.

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Eldo said:
Yes, guys please write something on OINP page
Hi all,

CAn you please clarify my steps for obtaining OINP 2017? After creating EE and Jobbank account and One key what else should I do for obtaining NOI?
After successful registration of one key should I fill something else? Personal information or application or something?
PLEASE HELP

omar_ahmed21

Nov 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mgh2608 said:
Use hashtag #OINP, and tag cbc anchors, specially @TheCurrentCBC, hopefully she will make a few phone calls and immigration people will be do something. govrt people are scared of news too much. We should scare them, hopefully they take actions. I am done with refreshing! must do something else.
Scare Them :p :p

paulerdos1729

Feb 23, 2017
warsapp said:
Hi all,

CAn you please clarify my steps for obtaining OINP 2017? After creating EE and Jobbank account and One key what else should I do for obtaining NOI?
After successful registration of one key should I fill something else? Personal information or application or something?
PLEASE HELP
After creating your EE and Job Bank profiles, you just wait for an NOI from Ontario. In the mean time, you can gather all the required documents you need to upload upon receiving the NOI.

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
paulerdos1729 said:
After creating your EE and Job Bank profiles, you just wait for an NOI from Ontario. In the mean time, you can gather all the required documents you need to upload upon receiving the NOI.
Thanks a lot!
I have already created One KEy. is that ok? or I shouldn't have created one key?
Also I had my ECA assessed by CES back in 2014. I can't recall there had been the following line(Both Federal (IRCC) Immigration and Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP). By selecting this option, I agree to have CES
share my ECA with provincial and/or territorial nominee program officials.) when I had filled my application. Should I contact them and ask to enable this option? Do I need to pay?

peterchien

Feb 22, 2017
ajaysharma said:
If you applied for tourist visa through IRCC then you have a UCI no. Log into the GC key and check the message you received for submitting the passport when applying for tourist visa. The UCI no. is in that message.
Whoa!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Thanks man!!! I had totally missed that..I just found the UCI number......I will delete my "inaccurate" post to avoid anyone else getting the wrong information from me :) :)

Thanks again!!!!

paulerdos1729

Feb 23, 2017
ajaysharma said:
Hi Ajay,

I had applied for a Canadian visitor visa back in 2007, but I do not have a UCI. I don't think they gave one to me back then. So, I answered yes to the question where it asks if the applicant has applied to IRCC before, but I left the UCI field blank. Is that fine?

paulerdos1729

Feb 23, 2017
peterchien said:
The UCI number in my passport request letter is the same as the so-called document number on my actual tourist visa. It is an 8 digit number. Maybe you can check your visa. If you don't have it, I dont think its a problem. You can just explain it in your Letter of Explanation when you apply...
Hi peterchien,

Thank you very much for clarifying my question. I do see the document number on the visa, but it comprises an alphabet followed by 9 digits, but not in xxxx-xxxx format. So, as you mentioned, I will just leave the UCI filed blank and address the issue in my letter of explanation. Thanks again!!

peterchien

Feb 22, 2017
paulerdos1729 said:
Hi peterchien,

Thank you very much for clarifying my question. I do see the document number on the visa, but it comprises an alphabet followed by 9 digits, but not in xxxx-xxxx format. So, as you mentioned, I will just leave the UCI filed blank and address the issue in my letter of explanation. Thanks again!!
Hi Paulerdos

Sorry, I did not mean the document number on the second line of the visa. I meant the 8 digit number on the 6th line of the visa on the right side (my bad, I guess it is not called document number). Please check and let me know if you see that number. They dont specifically call it UCI number on the visa but this 8 digit number is the same as the UCI number that is mentioned in the passport request letter.

silverfang24

Feb 26, 2017
Help!!!!

For the settlement fund, can I use government securities? What about a joint account that has sufficient funds? It's a joint account between me and my sister, but I'm the only one who's applying for a nomination on OINP.

Please help!!