+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

gpsingh12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
peterchien said:
I said YES...I do not think that there is any harm in saying YES...because technically your previous profile is still an "application" for express entry....I feel it is better to say YES and explain in Letter of Explanation when submitting documents than say NO and run the risk of being rejected later for misrepresenting my information....
I also mentioned YES, and gave my previous EE profile no. thinking they should come to know that the EE profile never went through via EE Profile no.
My confusion is, no one knows what the selection criteria of OINP is and the might be selecting only those applications which are fresh.
And stating YES might create the confusion that the candidate applied earlier and got rejected and hence not releasing the NOI :(

I hope you guys get what I am trying to convey. So now I am not sure what to do. is YES the right answer or NO. ::)

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gpsingh12 said:
I also mentioned YES, and gave my previous EE profile no. thinking they should come to know that the EE profile never went through via EE Profile no.
My confusion is, no one knows what the selection criteria of OINP is and the might be selecting only those applications which are fresh.
And stating YES might create the confusion that the candidate applied earlier and got rejected and hence not releasing the NOI :(

I hope you guys get what I am trying to convey. So now I am not sure what to do. is YES the right answer or NO. ::)
well from what i read on previous threads, answer is no... if you answer yes you need to give a UCI number, which only comes after you submit an application for PR...

OINP is a bit of a joke unfortunately, i thought it was messed up when i had aplied one year back, looks like they outdid themselves this time... sigh...

rahul90ca

Feb 26, 2017
Sunny_Sharma said:
Hi guys,

My CRS is 405
EE created in Sept 2016
NOC - 2282

However, when I logged in my account this morning my work experience tab was empty!!!!! :eek:

Anyone else had same issue??

Now I have re-entered my work experience details, but it says "UPDATE NOT SUBMITTED"

Any help??

I had the same issue. Just update the details again and submit. After this dont forget to hit continue and sign in.

gpsingh12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
thestunner316 said:
well from what i read on previous threads, answer is no... if you answer yes you need to give a UCI number, which only comes after you submit an application for PR...

OINP is a bit of a joke unfortunately, i thought it was messed up when i had aplied one year back, looks like they outdid themselves this time... sigh...
I also thought on the same note, but what confused me was this line -
"If [NAME] has a Unique Client Identifier (UCI) please enter it below"

so it means, person may or may not have UCI ::) Any thoughts ?

rahul90ca

Feb 26, 2017
Based on the tracker and analytics provided in - myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker
it can be understood that the criteria for Invite is based in ur Masters and NOC. Your CRS just has to be above 400.
I dont find any NOC-2171 with bachelors getting Invite atleast for those in the tracker.
Is this understanding correct. Can NOC-2171 ppl update on this.

KM2017

Feb 25, 2017
gpsingh12 said:
I also thought on the same note, but what confused me was this line -
"If [NAME] has a Unique Client Identifier (UCI) please enter it below"

so it means, person may or may not have UCI ::) Any thoughts ?
If you apply from Canada, you suppose to have it due to you immigration history. If you apply from outside it may be not the case

KM2017

Feb 25, 2017
Guys,

for those who have managed to upload the documents, what is the maximum size and format (word, pdf) of the files?
I am also wandering, if I have additional files how I will be able to upload them? all the documents in one file or each document in a separate file?
And how many extra documents I can upload?

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I had recreated my EE and GCKeys day before in hopes of receiving an NOI from OINP. Is there a time scale to get one after recreating profiles?
Thanks !

Thomas B

Feb 24, 2017
damahou said:
Hi Thomas, same thing happened to me... What a bad day! Can you tell me the email address of the office, so I can explain the situation, thank you very much
Hey Damaho, very sorry to hear that you are on the same boat as me, so did you also see everything before you submit? (no error, all green after check error) and you got directed to payment and submitted it? then when you checked back in your submitted application no document was seen right? These are the email addresses I used:

ontarionominee@ontario.ca (their main email)
OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca (their IT I guess)

I included both of them just in case cause these are the only 2 email addresses I found on the website, I emailed them 2 days ago, will let you know if they get back to me, also please keep me informed if you have any news, good luck!

nayu0850

Feb 26, 2017
I was not able to upload the file for the error java.lang.NullPointerException. The 7 calendar days thing is impossible! Should allowed extension for all those who have confirmation numbers

Sunny_Sharma

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:

So, basically if I re-create my profile again(with new GC Key) after withdrawing the current one, I do not need to mention my current EE profile number starting something like this : E00xxxxxxx ?

Is this correct??

Thanks

tobyvo

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
HELP! I got into the system, filled the information but when I uploaded the documents, it shows "java.lang.nullpointerexception" error.... Is everyone else having this or just my computer.... Please help. I have been sleepless for 2 nights. Thank you!

nayu0850

Feb 26, 2017
tobyvo said:
HELP! I got into the system, filled the information but when I uploaded the documents, it shows "java.lang.nullpointerexception" error.... Is everyone else having this or just my computer.... Please help. I have been sleepless for 2 nights. Thank you!
I had the same issue :'( Please let me know if you find the solution