+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
Thomas B said:
We are frustrated and we don't understand what's happening especially that for someone like me, I was very careful and made sure all my documents were there and all before submitting, so you can understand how we feel.. however, I understand where you were coming from, so for me, I promise to stop logging back and checking for now, good luck to you and I hope from all my heart you do not face what we face, best of luck!
Thanks. I really appreciate that. And i hope others will follow your lead too :)

maddymaddy

Feb 23, 2017
Hi,
I got NOI for human capital stream on 23rd. Mine was 413. I had submitted my profile for the 1st time just 1 week back.
I was able to generate a confirmation no, but not able to login into the site after that.
Does anyone know if I have the confirmation no, I will still be able to submit my application, even after the stream is closed?

Also, Andy - could you please add me to the Whatsapp Group? I am not able to PM Andy.

priyankaj said:
Why no one replying to my post...
Please someone reply
That has any one got the NOI for human capital stream in FSW category
When was you created you EE profile
When did you received NOI
What is crs score
What is you can score distribution

Please some one help me .. mine is 435 ... in Human capital Federal skill worker ...
Should I recreate

imcool1

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
india
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 july 2014
IELTS Request
7.5 no less than 6.5
Med's Request
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
21 july 2014
LANDED..........
SOON
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/website-problems-with-popular-immigration-program-a-disaster-foreign-student-says-1.3999085
pUBLISHED 9 hours ago, they are not doing anything its clear

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imcool1 said:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/website-problems-with-popular-immigration-program-a-disaster-foreign-student-says-1.3999085
pUBLISHED 9 hours ago, they are not doing anything its clear
What I understood that the demand was really high, causing problems on page accessibility (slow loading and kicking out). We can see the same thing happening on the main CIC webpage if there is start of some program.
It is clear, because it was so much more easier to get an account, that so many people just rushed in to get some (even if they were not ready to put down application). In addition others were waiting for more than a year to submit their application.

As an issue it can be seen, that the once uploaded documents tend to disappear. That is something that needs to be fixed.

As for the demand itself, you can see similar peak of the demand whenever Saskatchewan Oasis is opened for applications. And not to mention how big disaster was Mon Projet for Quebec.

romanenkoa

Feb 25, 2017
I'm NOC 1111, which is regulated in Canada. Ontario requires to present a certification. However, even in Canada it takes at least 2 years to get a license. Would this be an issue when applying through OINP?

balrajvicky

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
God knows on what basis they are sending PT. I recreated my profile on 18th Feb, CRS score 425, NOC 2282, will be getting 13 more points in April for 2 years of experience (total 438).

Based upon the facts that CRS cut off is going down, ONe-Key online systme total failure (As Masters and PhDs candidates are screaming as they are facing lots of problem in submitting their profile in ONe-Key), I think I should not opt for PNP (If in case I receive PT in next coming days).

Also, I will be writing IELTS exam again on March 4th. I hope my scores would improve to increase my chances to get federal NOI

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
balrajvicky said:
God knows on what basis they are sending PT. I recreated my profile on 18th Feb, CRS score 425, NOC 2282, will be getting 13 more points in April for 2 years of experience (total 438).

Based upon the facts that CRS cut off is going down, ONe-Key online systme total failure (As Masters and PhDs candidates are screaming as they are facing lots of problem in submitting their profile in ONe-Key), I think I should not opt for PNP (If in case I receive PT in next coming days).

Also, I will be writing IELTS exam again on March 4th. I hope my scores would improve to increase my chances to get federal NOI
If your account got activated on or after 21.2.2017, only then they will see you and send you PT NOI.

akashbhalla89

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
balrajvicky said:

Bro what's your ielts score right now ??