+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

munta_131

Nov 12, 2014
For those of you who submitted their application, can you please share your experience on how you were able to open your application for OINP Master's Stream? I have been reloading the application page since the last 2 days but it keeps giving the same message "The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing Portal is receiving a high volume of visitors to the site at this time. Please refresh this page or try again later.". Any specific browser I should use?

vish22

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
munta_131 said:
For those of you who submitted their application, can you please share your experience on how you were able to open your application for OINP Master's Stream? I have been reloading the application page since the last 2 days but it keeps giving the same message "The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing Portal is receiving a high volume of visitors to the site at this time. Please refresh this page or try again later.". Any specific browser I should use?
They have paused it temporarily. They will reopen again(tentatively May 1 2017) . Keep checking their updates. I am also in the same situation.

ms06fzaku2

Feb 24, 2017
Want to share something with you guys, I just managed to open the application form several minutes ago, as I imagined, the file uploading system is not working properly. Here's what I did:

- I finished uploading everything, system was super fast (weird)
- save and checked error, showing form is validated
- then I clicked print, files uploaded in this session went missing
- I didn't clicked submit and pay, but choose to check for errors again, then errors show up, pointing exactly to the uploaded files that went missing

I'm guessing the moment I got into the application page, the server kicked me out, however the application page was still functional at the time, only disconnected from the server...

munta_131

Nov 12, 2014
vish22 said:
They have paused it temporarily. They will reopen again(tentatively May 1 2017) . Keep checking their updates. I am also in the same situation.
They have paused it for people without a registration number. People with registration numbers have 7 calendar days to apply for OINP. We just need to get a way to get access to our applications

munta_131

Nov 12, 2014
ms06fzaku2 said:
Want to share something with you guys, I just managed to open the application form several minutes ago, as I imagined, the file uploading system is not working properly. Here's what I did:

- I finished uploading everything, system was super fast (weird)
- save and checked error, showing form is validated
- then I clicked print, files uploaded in this session went missing
- I didn't clicked submit and pay, but choose to check for errors again, then errors show up, pointing exactly to the uploaded files that went missing

I'm guessing the moment I got into the application page, the server kicked me out, however the application page was still functional at the time, only disconnected from the server...
Thank you for sharing this information. The server is really being a pain for everybody. Can you share your experience on how you were able to get a hold of your application? I have had like a million unsuccessful attempts so far.

ms06fzaku2

Feb 24, 2017
munta_131 said:
Thank you for sharing this information. The server is really being a pain for everybody. Can you share your experience on how you were able to get a hold of your application? I have had like a million unsuccessful attempts so far.
I just clicked on my case number and got in, pure luck...

wayneyau12141

Jan 4, 2017
Thomas B said:
Thanks Mkg2. For the date of birth, yes absolutely I saw that as well so no need to worry guys..

As for me, I did reach them on the phone and the lady asked for my confirmation number and told me yes indeed I see you application submitted and no document attached to it, however she told me that could not have happened as the "error check" wouldn't have let me through.. she said may be it will appear later, but up to now nothing in my submitted application, all my uploaded documents are absolutely empty... She could not answer any question as of whether they will labeled incomplete or not and said she forwarded my email to the manager, still nothing though and they are closed by now :/ So will keep you guys posted next week I guess, if anyone is experiencing the same or anything please share and don't just be happy when you submit a full application and all is fine! Go back and re-check you read-only file!! Good luck to all of us!
Hey, just curious...how did you reach them? Did you dial the number on the PNP website? That number always goes to voicemail for me.

heynow

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
vensak said:
Does your account meet all of the following criteria:
1. Requirements - met to either FSW or CEC category
2. Connected with jobbank (with no pending message from jobbank).
3. Listed as active
4. You have listed either Ontario or all provinces as to be interested in (if you did you you should have there additional message about Ontario and data collecting, which you shall than tag as - I agree)
5. Your first language is CBL 7+ on all 4 skills
6. You have at least 3 years of post secondary studies
7. You have at least 1 year of work experience past 5 years.

If all that is fullfilled and you will not get PT NOI by next week, you shall recreate your EE again.
Thanks for your reply, I rechecked my account and heres the list.

1. Requirement : FSW - Met
2. Job Bank Registration: Accepted
3. Application status : Open - I hope this means the profile is active
4. Provinces: Selected All with Ontario and BC marked Yes for data sharing
5. First Language : CLB 10 on all
4. Work Experience : 10 years
5. 1 year work ex in last 5 years - Yes

I will wait till next and see if profile needs to be re-created or not..

starlordw

Feb 23, 2017
Hi, does anyone know that in the "Other Activities" tab, it says activities may include travel (personal or business), so do I need to put my vacation back to my home country during summer break in the university as an activity there? How about trips for sightseeing in other countries? Thank you! Could anyone please help me with these questions?

xiaolei

Apr 12, 2014
Hi, all

I got PT yesterday, CRS431, NOC 2011.

I have three questions:
1. My husband is now working in another province, contract 6 months,
Should I include this information?
I am worried that it is contradict 'intend to stay in ON', but since the processing time for PR is year-long. Does a 6-months contract really matter?

2. I did some TA work while studying, part time, got a contract every semester.
'Proof of compensation from previous and current employers for all periods of work (foreign and Canadian) stated in your application'
As we know, working experience as a full time student does not count as working experience under EE.
SO can I just not mentioning this TA working experience?

3. Is there a '7-day' limit for Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream once one-key registration is done? I have read news about 7-day limit for master/phd stream, not sure if there is limit for human Capital Priorities Stream as well.

Thank you very much.

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
Hi All,

One quick query- I have a graduate degree passed in 2010 so in the study section do I mention it and click the check mark as it is my current study? If I do that it does not let me put the to date and if I uncheck it i can put both the from and the start date. Please help.

Thanks.