+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

ahyai

Feb 24, 2017
How did you scan and upload your photos?
i just scanned as a pdf both front and back in the same page but im not sure if this is the right way?
please guidance?

barusahib2013

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
i recreated my profile using new gc key instead of using existing key to receive noi.Does using new or existing gc key makes ny difference in creating profile .kindly suggest.

wayneyau12141

Jan 4, 2017
QuinnZ said:
Just to clarify, when the "high volume" or "experiencing difficulties" error shows up, should I go back to the previous page, or should I keep refreshing the error page? which one do you recommend according to your experience?
Thank you
Try refreshing the page. I kept hitting refresh and it worked for me at around 6AM this morning.

nostartnoend

Feb 23, 2017
QuinnZ said:
Just to clarify, when the "high volume" or "experiencing difficulties" error shows up, should I go back to the previous page, or should I keep refreshing the error page? which one do you recommend according to your experience?
Thank you
Just refresh, don't need to go to the previous page.
Last night it began to load faster after midnight. I kept clicking nonstop from 12.30 to around 2 and got into the system. You might get disconnected while uploading your documents. For me it happened about 3 hours after getting into the system. So I need to try again today...... Remember to save after finishing each column.
I feel like google chrome is better than safari and firefox from my experience

Good luck!

munta_131

Nov 12, 2014
nostartnoend said:
Just refresh, don't need to go to the previous page.
Last night it began to load faster after midnight. I kept clicking nonstop from 12.30 to around 2 and got into the system. You might get disconnected while uploading your documents. For me it happened about 3 hours after getting into the system. So I need to try again today...... Remember to save after finishing each column.
I feel like google chrome is better than safari and firefox from my experience

Good luck!
Thank you for this response. Will keep trying !

Sm2017

Feb 24, 2017
dcsaha said:
Hi All,
I paid my application fee yesterday night. They charged on my credit card. But my application status is still waiting for submissions.
Should should I do in this situation?
Thanks
Hi, when you were able to get into the system and upload giles? I am not able to get into the system though trying day and night at a stretch, can u pls tell me the date and around what time u tried?
I am very scared cz whenever i press the case number it doesnt take me to application page rather shows error....thanks

wayneyau12141

Jan 4, 2017
Sm2017 said:
Hi, when you were able to get into the system and upload giles? I am not able to get into the system though trying day and night at a stretch, can u pls tell me the date and around what time u tried?
I am very scared cz whenever i press the case number it doesnt take me to application page rather shows error....thanks
Did you get a confirmation email after you paid?

mkg2

Oct 26, 2016
Hi Guys,
In the morning I was able to access the application (PhD Stream). I finished filling out all forms and uploading all documents.
Before making the payment however I clicked on the "summary button", and then realized that all of the documents that I uploaded did not appear on the application summary. When I returned to the document upload section, again, my uploaded documents were not there.
I tried to upload them again again, yet they never appear when I check the "summary".
Is there anyone else who experience the same problem? It seems a serious problem, because if I did not look at the summary but made the payment, they might receive an application without my passport and other required documents. So please be careful before submitting your applications and let me know if anyone else has the same problem.
thanks.

srikamesh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6235 - Outland FSW
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
Hi all,

I have a doubt in applying for OINP. I received NOI from OINP today. My CRS score is 400 and my birthday is due on decmeber and IELTS expiring on November 7. If I apply for nomination now and if my score falls below 400 before nomination or before getting PR, will my nomination been withdrawn by OINP or what? Do you have any idea on this?

Thanks

Bastion

Feb 24, 2017
mkg2 said:
Hi Guys,
In the morning I was able to access the application (PhD Stream). I finished filling out all forms and uploading all documents.
Before making the payment however I clicked on the "summary button", and then realized that all of the documents that I uploaded did not appear on the application summary. When I returned to the document upload section, again, my uploaded documents were not there.
I tried to upload them again again, yet they never appear when I check the "summary".
Is there anyone else who experience the same problem? It seems a serious problem, because if I did not look at the summary but made the payment, they might receive an application without my passport and other required documents. So please be careful before submitting your applications and let me know if anyone else has the same problem.
thanks.
Hey mkg,

I'm having the same problem as well. I filled out everything and got to the summary and certain files disappeared (photos, passport, transcript) and certain files remained (dependent's passport and degree). I tried doing separate files and also packaging everything into 1 file - still has the same problem. The system is so messed up right now don't know what I can do.

wayneyau12141

Jan 4, 2017
Bastion said:
Hey mkg,

I'm having the same problem as well. I filled out everything and got to the summary and certain files disappeared (photos, passport, transcript) and certain files remained (dependent's passport and degree). I tried doing separate files and also packaging everything into 1 file - still has the same problem. The system is so messed up right now don't know what I can do.
Did you make sure all your files are under 10 mb?