+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

heynow

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
manvir.singh.parmar said:
What is your NOC code.....??
NOC 0124 - There is no way to figure out the job demand based on NOC.. the job bank is fraction of actual jobs listed in Canada..

farazS

Feb 23, 2017
433 points, NOC 2133
no NOI yet :(

i made the EE profile in Aug 2016 :/ not sure if i should revoke and remake a new profile..

dcsaha

Feb 21, 2017
Hi All,
I paid my application fee yesterday night. They charged on my credit card. But my application status is still waiting for submissions.
Should should I do in this situation?
Thanks

nostartnoend

Feb 23, 2017
Hi guys!
A question about the photo of master stream application
The system only allows us to upload one file so how do we upload both the front and back of the photograph?
I'd like to put them both in a word document but in that case the photo would be MUCH bigger than the 35mm*45mm requirement
Anyone could help?

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
nostartnoend said:
Hi guys!
A question about the photo of master stream application
The system only allows us to upload one file so how do we upload both the front and back of the photograph?
I'd like to put them both in a word document but in that case the photo would be MUCH bigger than the 35mm*45mm requirement
Anyone could help?
You can upload multiple files.

munta_131

Nov 12, 2014
OINP Master's Stream:

Has anyone been able to open their application after receiving the registration number? I have been reloading the page several times but it keeps saying "The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing Portal is receiving a high volume of visitors to the site at this time. Please refresh this page or try again later."

Please share your experience. Anything I'm missing?

ajaysharma

Feb 22, 2017
From what I see on immitracker... the few people who have confirmed receipt of PT notifications are mostly computer engineers or from the teaching profession. Has any one else received NoI apart from these two fields?

boribori

Feb 21, 2017
Guys can some one please tell me what should I do for "A certified true copy of your PhD degree granted from an academic institution in Canada"? Can't I just scan the Original degree? Should I first get a true copy and then scan that one?
Thanks

barusahib2013

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
I have also recreated my profile . but status is showing additional criteria and job bank status i also showing pending. kindly suggest what to do?

eeprofilehelp

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
CEC
barusahib2013 said:
I have also recreated my profile . but status is showing additional criteria and job bank status i also showing pending. kindly suggest what to do?
wait for 24 hrs!!

nostartnoend

Feb 23, 2017
munta_131 said:
OINP Master's Stream:

Has anyone been able to open their application after receiving the registration number? I have been reloading the page several times but it keeps saying "The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing Portal is receiving a high volume of visitors to the site at this time. Please refresh this page or try again later."

Please share your experience. Anything I'm missing?
Just keep loading
Try midnight. I finally got into the system at around 2am last night.

QuinnZ

Feb 23, 2017
nostartnoend said:
Just keep loading
Try midnight. I finally got into the system at around 2am last night.
Just to clarify, when the "high volume" or "experiencing difficulties" error shows up, should I go back to the previous page, or should I keep refreshing the error page? which one do you recommend according to your experience?
Thank you

Feb 23, 2017
srikamesh said:
Hello Everyone. I have received an NOI as well.

deleted profile made om Feb 20 2017
Recreated new profile on Feb 20 2017
Profile went active after job bank formalities on Feb 21st 2017
FSW-NOC 6235
CRS - 400
Hi
i Have CRS 406, i am working in Public sector bank, as Assistant manager. Can you please tell me which NOC should i choose (0122/1212/6235), i hope you are also working in banking and got NOI, please help.