+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

mkg2

Oct 26, 2016
Bastion said:
Hey mkg,

I'm having the same problem as well. I filled out everything and got to the summary and certain files disappeared (photos, passport, transcript) and certain files remained (dependent's passport and degree). I tried doing separate files and also packaging everything into 1 file - still has the same problem. The system is so messed up right now don't know what I can do.
Thanks for the information Bastion.
In my case, I only see one document uploaded (in the Other documents section), and no other documents seem to be uploaded. I guess the choice is completely random, and this is a major error. The application system let me pay the fee and submit the application, and did not show any error message before I check the summary.

It seems that they do not set any limit for file sizes, thus, people might uploaded large documents and then their servers were full or down again. Don't know. Currently I am in the application system again, and the same problem persists: I keep uploading documents and they do not appear in the summary section. ---and none of my documents are larger than 10mb, even not larger than 1mb @wayneyau12141

Moreover, my education history section (all education history before the Phd) did not appear in the summary either. Please double check that section in your summary, and be informed about that, as well guys.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
srikamesh said:
Hi all,

I have a doubt in applying for OINP. I received NOI from OINP today. My CRS score is 400 and my birthday is due on decmeber and IELTS expiring on November 7. If I apply for nomination now and if my score falls below 400 before nomination or before getting PR, will my nomination been withdrawn by OINP or what? Do you have any idea on this?

Thanks
Last year they made an exception for those that their points drops below 400 after receiving NOI due to age.

You should be fine

Bastion

Feb 24, 2017
wayneyau12141 said:
Did you make sure all your files are under 10 mb?
Yeah, not a single file was over 10mb, even the photo which was like 240kb was removed.

mkg2 said:
In my case, I only see one document uploaded (in the Other documents section), and no other documents seem to be uploaded. I guess the choice is completely random, and this is a major error. The application system let me pay the fee and submit the application, and did not show any error message before I check the summary.

It seems that they do not set any limit for file sizes, thus, people might uploaded large documents and then their servers were full or down again. Don't know. Currently I am in the application system again, and the same problem persists: I keep uploading documents and they do not appear in the summary section. ---and none of my documents are larger than 10mb, even not larger than 1mb @wayneyau12141

Moreover, my education history section (all education history before the Phd) did not appear in the summary either. Please double check that section in your summary, and be informed about that, as well guys.
Seriously, if I didn't check the summary print out, I would've paid and gone through with the application. The OINP servers have been so bad, I wouldn't be surprised if the servers were actually "full".

About the education section, it doesn't show in the summary but when I go back to check that section, the previous information is all there. Same with the marital status of dependents; in the summary it shows that you can select marital status of your dependent, but in the form section, there is no such option.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heynow said:
by that logic everyone who made profile after 21st should have got the NOI, which is not the case, I have 433 score and profile went live on 21st.. still no NOI...
Does your account meet all of the following criteria:
1. Requirements - met to either FSW or CEC category
2. Connected with jobbank (with no pending message from jobbank).
3. Listed as active
4. You have listed either Ontario or all provinces as to be interested in (if you did you you should have there additional message about Ontario and data collecting, which you shall than tag as - I agree)
5. Your first language is CBL 7+ on all 4 skills
6. You have at least 3 years of post secondary studies
7. You have at least 1 year of work experience past 5 years.

If all that is fullfilled and you will not get PT NOI by next week, you shall recreate your EE again.

Thomas B

Feb 24, 2017
mkg2 said:

Hey Mkg2. Something worse happened to me this morning, I uploaded my application around 7 am, surprisingly it was not that slow, I saw all my documents in the summary, the error check showed everything in order, I checked and double checked all my documents were there, I went ahead and paid and I submitted my application. Then later I logged in again to take a look at my submitted application under the read-only format and nothing was shown in the uploaded document section! As if nothing got uploaded, not even a single document was seen, I don't know if they are there and I could not see them, have no idea, you can't imagine how frustrated I feel, I sent them an email still no reply... Do you think they can label my application as incomplete although everything was fine from my end? I am sure I double checked 100 times, everything was there, it is just now when I check my submitted application (read-only) that I see nothing, Don't know what to do :'( any suggestion helps

spife

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Thomas B said:
Hey Mkg2. Something worse happened to me this morning, I uploaded my application around 7 am, surprisingly it was not that slow, I saw all my documents in the summary, the error check showed everything in order, I checked and double checked all my documents were there, I went ahead and paid and I submitted my application. Then later I logged in again to take a look at my submitted application under the read-only format and nothing was shown in the uploaded document section! As if nothing got uploaded, not even a single document was seen, I don't know if they are there and I could not see them, have no idea, you can't imagine how frustrated I feel, I sent them an email still no reply... Do you think they can label my application as incomplete although everything was fine from my end? I am sure I double checked 100 times, everything was there, it is just now when I check my submitted application (read-only) that I see nothing, Don't know what to do :'( any suggestion helps
What you see may not be what they will see on their end. When I was filling out the form, my birthday field is blank and couldn't be edited. After submitting the application, I can't even open my application.

joyliu134

Feb 23, 2017
spife said:
What you see may not be what they will see on their end. When I was filling out the form, my birthday field is blank and couldn't be edited. After submitting the application, I can't even open my application.
me too. My date of birth section is also blank.

keke9010

Oct 30, 2016
hi guys, may i ask when you upload your photo, do you scan it and upload? or you upload electronic one from photo center? Thank you!

mkg2

Oct 26, 2016
Thomas B said:
Hi Thomas,
I am sorry to hear that, and understand how frustrating this is. I hope that they received your full application including the uploaded documents. You at least have a summary pdf document, which you can use as a proof that you submitted all required documents. Indeed, a well-designed application system should not allow anybody to submit an application unless at least all required fields are filled out and documents uploaded. However, as we all experience this application system is a mess. I think you did what has to be done, and sent them an email. Please let us know if you hear from them.

And in terms of the Date of Birth field, if you click on the "help" button in that section, there is a clear explanation, which says that they obtained our date of birth when we created our One-Key accounts, and they will use that information (so you cannot change it through the OINP application page). This was explained. However, the disappearance of the uploaded documents are still a mystery.

chenfsd

Feb 22, 2017
mkg2 said:
Hi Thomas,
I am sorry to hear that, and understand how frustrating this is. I hope that they received your full application including the uploaded documents. You at least have a summary pdf document, which you can use as a proof that you submitted all required documents. Indeed, a well-designed application system should not allow anybody to submit an application unless at least all required fields are filled out and documents uploaded. However, as we all experience this application system is a mess. I think you did what has to be done, and sent them an email. Please let us know if you hear from them.

And in terms of the Date of Birth field, if you click on the "help" button in that section, there is a clear explanation, which says that they obtained our date of birth when we created our One-Key accounts, and they will use that information (so you cannot change it through the OINP application page). This was explained. However, the disappearance of the uploaded documents are still a mystery.
I agreed with your explanation and I saw it too. But it just showed nothing in our cases, that's why we are worried. Although i am 100% sure that I filled in DOB when I created my profile..

Thomas B

Feb 24, 2017
mkg2 said:
Hi Thomas,

Thanks Mkg2. For the date of birth, yes absolutely I saw that as well so no need to worry guys..

As for me, I did reach them on the phone and the lady asked for my confirmation number and told me yes indeed I see you application submitted and no document attached to it, however she told me that could not have happened as the "error check" wouldn't have let me through.. she said may be it will appear later, but up to now nothing in my submitted application, all my uploaded documents are absolutely empty... She could not answer any question as of whether they will labeled incomplete or not and said she forwarded my email to the manager, still nothing though and they are closed by now :/ So will keep you guys posted next week I guess, if anyone is experiencing the same or anything please share and don't just be happy when you submit a full application and all is fine! Go back and re-check you read-only file!! Good luck to all of us!

mkg2

Oct 26, 2016
Thomas B said:
Thanks Mkg2. For the date of birth, yes absolutely I saw that as well so no need to worry guys..

As for me, I did reach them on the phone and the lady asked for my confirmation number and told me yes indeed I see you application submitted and no document attached to it, however she told me that could not have happened as the "error check" wouldn't have let me through.. she said may be it will appear later, but up to now nothing in my submitted application, all my uploaded documents are absolutely empty... She could not answer any question as of whether they will labeled incomplete or not and said she forwarded my email to the manager, still nothing though and they are closed by now :/ So will keep you guys posted next week I guess, if anyone is experiencing the same or anything please share and don't just be happy when you submit a full application and all is fine! Go back and re-check you read-only file!! Good luck to all of us!
Wow this is really unbelievable!
Thomas, thank you for this information, I appreciate that. I think this is the most important information of today.
It seems that so far they are unaware of the fact that their application system does not upload documents properly. Hope that they will fix this problem soon. Unless this problem is solved, I do not think to make any payment. Best wishes to all of us!

nostartnoend

Feb 23, 2017
chenfsd said:
I agreed with your explanation and I saw it too. But it just showed nothing in our cases, that's why we are worried. Although i am 100% sure that I filled in DOB when I created my profile..
Same problem here. Thought I was the only one.....
Anyway I am going to send an personal information change application, explain the situation and ask to add my DOB to my file just to be safe

aku_ankka

Feb 24, 2017
nostartnoend said:
Same problem here. Thought I was the only one.....
Anyway I am going to send an personal information change application, explain the situation and ask to add my DOB to my file just to be safe
Hey nostartnoend, I have same issue, no birthday in my profile. How do I find such application? Thank you in advance!