+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

mrabbasi

Aug 26, 2015
rafzy said:
I think that they can nominate your profile again.
Keep this in mind that this nomination is not automatic as confirmed by the people from oopnp helpline.
Also, they said that if once you dont accept, there can be a chance that ontario wont send you again pt notification of interest
Thanks mate. so what is your suggestion? you think that if I delete my current profile and email etc, and start over again, is there any chance they know that I have received the pt notification before and I should not get it again?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
mrabbasi said:
Thanks mate. so what is your suggestion? you think that if I delete my current profile and email etc, and start over again, is there any chance they know that I have received the pt notification before and I should not get it again?
Its a sort of gamble which you can try playing.
Cause either way, your time is about to finish as 45 days is the time in which your documents are suppose to be received at ontario

mrabbasi

Aug 26, 2015
Hi all,

I'm going to send my documents to be considered for Ontario Human Capital Stream program. Here is what has been asked for proof of funds in the official guide:

Settlement Funds: All applicants must possess sufficient funds and/or income to cover settlement costs in Ontario. Funds must be unencumbered, readily transferable in a convertible currency, and supported by bank statements.
and here

Bank account outside of Canada
If you do not have a personal bank account in Canada, you must provide six months of original up-to-date bank statements from a recognized financial institution. The bank statements must:
 Demonstrate a personal account standing / final balance that meets or exceeds the LICO; AND
 Include the following details:
o Your name;
o Account number;
o Transit and institution number;
o Account balance; and
o Currency.
I've got the needed funds from my father and got a letter from the bank(couldn't attach the link or pic).It has all the needed info except that it shows only remaining balance in local currency and american dollars and not a 6 month statement since this account has not been active during the last few years and It is the only occasion since I could easily get the letter from the bank and then I removed the money and gave it back since in my country we don't let this much money to stay untouched in the bank and we use it in the business. However I don't want to play scams and at the end I'll bring that amount to Canada.

So, do you think is it enough for them to have this letter from bank plus a letter from my dad that this is a gift? If so, what makes my dad's letter official? I'm really confused. I'll appreciate if you can give me the possible options. Thanks

Kirkoven

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2016
Doc's Request.
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
20-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Hi guys,

anyone got an invitation to Ontario in September or the invitations have really been exhausted?

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
mrabbasi said:
Hi all,

I'm going to send my documents to be considered for Ontario Human Capital Stream program. Here is what has been asked for proof of funds in the official guide:

and here

I've got the needed funds from my father and got a letter from the bank(couldn't attach the link or pic).It has all the needed info except that it shows only remaining balance in local currency and american dollars and not a 6 month statement since this account has not been active during the last few years and It is the only occasion since I could easily get the letter from the bank and then I removed the money and gave it back since in my country we don't let this much money to stay untouched in the bank and we use it in the business. However I don't want to play scams and at the end I'll bring that amount to Canada.

So, do you think is it enough for them to have this letter from bank plus a letter from my dad that this is a gift? If so, what makes my dad's letter official? I'm really confused. I'll appreciate if you can give me the possible options. Thanks
Sorry to say this but you'll be wasting your time, effort and money submitting the docs if you haven't got a PT letter yet. It clearly states on their app guide:

Note:
You may not apply directly to the Human Capital Priorities Stream. You must have received a Notification of Interest from Ontario through your MyCIC account before you can apply to OINP under this stream

It's on page 3. If you meet the eligibility reqts, try to resubmit your profile as you could get one. Don't give up! I resubmitted last Sept. 3 (5th time of submission) and I just got one today!

For those who don't have it yet, don't give up and Praise God!! I resubmitted my app 5 times before I got one. The saying "don't ever ever ever give up" is true!!

Glory be to God!!!

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
T365 said:
Sorry to say this but you'll be wasting your time, effort and money submitting the docs if you haven't got a PT letter yet. It clearly states on their app guide:

Note:
You may not apply directly to the Human Capital Priorities Stream. You must have received a Notification of Interest from Ontario through your MyCIC account before you can apply to OINP under this stream

It's on page 3. If you meet the eligibility reqts, try to resubmit your profile as you could get one. Don't give up! I resubmitted last Sept. 3 (5th time of submission) and I just got one today!

For those who don't have it yet, don't give up and Praise God!! I resubmitted my app 5 times before I got one. The saying "don't ever ever ever give up" is true!!

Glory be to God!!!
Congrats man on getting a pt

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
Guys jst a quick question for oopnp dos the 2 yr college diplima qualify? Or does it have to be 4 yr uni degree? Also does this oopnp replaces the prev pnp program for ontraio? Bcz if the 2 yr diploma doesnt qualify for oopnp can someone apply under oinp as long as they have a skilled job under noc 0 a or b?

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
maria_786 said:
Guys jst a quick question for oopnp dos the 2 yr college diplima qualify? Or does it have to be 4 yr uni degree? Also does this oopnp replaces the prev pnp program for ontraio? Bcz if the 2 yr diploma doesnt qualify for oopnp can someone apply under oinp as long as they have a skilled job under noc 0 a or b?

Unfortunately, based on the app guide, seems they only accept Bachelor's at the least :(

You must have a Canadian Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degree OR an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report issued by a designated organization indicating that yourforeign education is the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor’s, Master’sor Ph.D. degree

Link here: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

CanDreamerz

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
OINP: 01-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-02-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
05-05-2016
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
15-03-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
25-10-2016
Received PT notification on 11 Sept.
- Score: 436
- NOC: 2173

Kirkoven

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2016
Doc's Request.
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
20-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
CanDreamerz said:
Hi CanDreamerz,

When did You submit your EOI?

singh100

Mar 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanDreamerz said:
Hi,
What Did you selected in province field?..
I m at 434 with noc 2173 and CEC/FAW but still no PT..may be simeting is wrong in my profile.
Plz share yr details.
Thanks in advance for sharing with us.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
singh100 said:
Hi,
What Did you selected in province field?..
I m at 434 with noc 2173 and CEC/FAW but still no PT..may be simeting is wrong in my profile.
Plz share yr details.
Thanks in advance for sharing with us.
You can always try by making a new EE profile. But before that, delete your old/current profile.

Some members on this forum got PT this way

parajulirp

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Montreal Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
InLand
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Dear Friends,

Recently, I created my EE profile (14th Sept) with CRS 433,

1) Generally, how long it will take to get PT notification from Ontario &

2)How long they will take to finalise it? From Experience till now?

3) Does 2700 EE SINP Quota finished ?

4) I read somewhere, they will invite a lot people > CRS 400 and keep processing FIFO! Is it True?

5) If we accept OINP, will CIC keep continue to consider in Lottery or Not?

Kindly share your experience/ thoughts Please

Cheers

Raj