Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
davidbaek90 said:
Asivad Anac,

I'm curious how would deactivating and re-creating a profile may improve chances of receiving the PT notification e-mail?

I created my profile on August 5 and I haven't received the PT notification.

It seems that PT nomination is issued according to profile creation date. Would recreating the profile actually be a disadvantage because it would put you further away from the list?
This was true in the earlier days of OOPNP because they were only looking at profiles created on or after 1st June. Some members deactivated and re-created their profiles to meet this criterion. It wouldn't apply in your case because your profile was created after 1st June.

davidbaek90

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
This was true in the earlier days of OOPNP because they were only looking at profiles created on or after 1st June. Some members deactivated and re-created their profiles to meet this criterion. It wouldn't apply in your case because your profile was created after 1st June.
Thanks Asivad, I thought the same thing. Just waiting patiently... was sort of hoping if I recreate the profile i would magically get the PT notification... first I thought it was an automated notification system but it may not be...

Either they are holding of sending PT notification e-mail or actually going through all the profiles and delaying the process to ease their workload..

Mr Dev

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

Any one has details about PNP nominations are still left for ontario ?

Are they still sending the invitation to apply ?

CanCanCanada

Aug 19, 2015
Hello everyone,
Has anyone received an Invitation to Apply from the Ontario PNP through Express Entry?
I know it might sound strange ???, but has anyone got some idea on the total number of applicants? I meant those who have not just received the interest email, but also paid the non-refundable fee CAD $1500 and applied to the programme?

Dam123

Aug 22, 2015
Do we still get PT notifications in 2015 or Ontario quota which is 2700 is completed?
Anybody know what is the reason behind for stopping PT notifications?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Ontario Invited 1500...but it seems due to crs going down half of them have not applied. so the quota cannot be exhausted. They still have 1200 plus the 750....so almost 2000 quota remains.l It seems they wanna see how much down the crs goes so that there are less rejections to apply. All who applied above 451 got the mains PT so they din apply in 2 months.... so bestof luck
they might start anytime giving the remaing ones

i am with 438.....we have full chance

allly081

Jan 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
bestofluck said:
Ontario Invited 1500...but it seems due to crs going down half of them have not applied. so the quota cannot be exhausted. They still have 1200 plus the 750....so almost 2000 quota remains.l It seems they wanna see how much down the crs goes so that there are less rejections to apply. All who applied above 451 got the mains PT so they din apply in 2 months.... so bestof luck
they might start anytime giving the remaing ones

i am with 438.....we have full chance
Best of Luck,
where did you get this info? hope this is credible so we dont have false hopes as some of us are making life changing decisions based on what information we receive and patterns of activity of CIC. like whether to continue waiting for the ITA or find alternatives or just to give up altogether as we might feel we dont stand a chance. Is there really a likelihood Ontario will issue more PT this year?

HJM

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Guys need some help here. I created my EE profile in Jan 2015 have a score of 442. I am a PhD candidate in Quebec. How do I get PT notification and nomination from Ontario? I have indicated that I want to immigrate there. I read some discussions here and few a people wrote to delete and make a profile again? The cut-off for last draw was 456. I am hopeful to get through that. Any suggestion? Please guide. Thank you.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
allly081 said:
Best of Luck,
where did you get this info? hope this is credible so we dont have false hopes as some of us are making life changing decisions based on what information we receive and patterns of activity of CIC. like whether to continue waiting for the ITA or find alternatives or just to give up altogether as we might feel we dont stand a chance. Is there really a likelihood Ontario will issue more PT this year?
Ally I told you they will send more PT . They have started sending Pt and many have got Pt yesterday. I am still waiting at 438 but many below this score also revived. It is NOC based so lets wait. But they have send many Pt in last 2 days.

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
bestofluck said:
Ally I told you they will send more PT . They have started sending Pt and many have got Pt yesterday. I am still waiting at 438 but many below this score also revived. It is NOC based so lets wait. But they have send many Pt in last 2 days.
How do you know it is NOC based? They have not said it would be NOC based, right?
What NOCs are they interested in?
I am sitting at 406, in a week my score will drop to 401! I created my profile on July 11th, and still waiting. My NOC code is 2133, Electrical Engineer!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Han said:
How do you know it is NOC based? They have not said it would be NOC based, right?
What NOCs are they interested in?
I am sitting at 406, in a week my score will drop to 401! I created my profile on July 11th, and still waiting. My NOC code is 2133, Electrical Engineer!
They have not said it is NOC based , but they never guaranteed all above 400 will get an Pt. Which means they have some kind of selection. I am having 438 and not getting invited. Many below this scores have got PT is last 2 days, where they have started sending PT again.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Guys,

I'm in big dielmma. In OOPNP application, they have asked us to write our ties to ontario and state our intentions in form of a letter/essay that we want to reside in Ontario if we get PR and we will now leave Ontario.

Has someone writen this letter/essay ... ?

If YES, can he/she please upload a sample of this letter/essay for other OOPNP applocants like me ?

Your co-operation in this regard will be highly praised and appreciated.

Thank you and regards,