+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

CanCanCanada

Aug 19, 2015
Write / Type a simple worded letter providing names and minimal of details of any persons you know in Ontario. We have given a few names and their employer details. Mention details of your stay if you have stayed there before (with enough evidence).
If you don't know anyone or never stayed there, show your willingness by calling it multi-cultured, land of opportunities, one of the best and safest places to live etc.

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
You can list points like
1. Best city in the world to live
2. Multi cultural
3. Stable economy.
4. Good infrastructure and healthcare
5. Also it has very good universities

etc etc

Hope this helps

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I am qualified under "CEC", so in PNP Application can i give "Zero" in Total funds available or i need to mention my "Annual salary" there.? I don't have funds in bank as mentioned

G. Settlement Funds
1. Total funds available for settlement in Ontario in Canadian dollars
2. Total number of family members (including yourself)

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
CanCanCanada said:
Write / Type a simple worded letter providing names and minimal of details of any persons you know in Ontario. We have given a few names and their employer details. Mention details of your stay if you have stayed there before (with enough evidence).
If you don't know anyone or never stayed there, show your willingness by calling it multi-cultured, land of opportunities, one of the best and safest places to live etc.
Canadaprseeker said:
You can list points like
1. Best city in the world to live
2. Multi cultural
3. Stable economy.
4. Good infrastructure and healthcare
5. Also it has very good universities

etc etc

Hope this helps
Thanks guys for your reply. It really helps me to start writing this letter :)

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
Guys Ontario is still sending PT notification.

I created my EE profile September 1 with 478 points, and got PT notification the next day.

mrabbasi

Aug 26, 2015
mcadam said:
Guys Ontario is still sending PT notification.

I created my EE profile September 1 with 478 points, and got PT notification the next day.
with this score you can get ITA directly. Do not go for OOPNP

mrabbasi

Aug 26, 2015
Hey folks,

I have received PT notification almost 40 days ago and this time was not enough to gather all needed documents since I lived and studied in different countries.
Is it possible to delete profile and get PT notification in the new profile again? withdrawing an express entry profile is enough or I should make a new completely different login details with different email and GCkey?

I'll appreciate your help

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
mrabbasi said:
Hey folks,

I have received PT notification almost 40 days ago and this time was not enough to gather all needed documents since I lived and studied in different countries.
Is it possible to delete profile and get PT notification in the new profile again? withdrawing an express entry profile is enough or I should make a new completely different login details with different email and GCkey?

It's possible because selection is anonymous and is based on your file number (so withdrawing should be enough), but can't say for certain that you will get one again, because they've slowed down issuing PT notifications these days.

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
Yeah I will wait for a couple of EE draws.

Any idea when the next draw will be?

Thanks.

mrabbasi said:
with this score you can get ITA directly. Do not go for OOPNP

mrabbasi

Aug 26, 2015
mcadam said:
Yeah I will wait for a couple of EE draws.

Any idea when the next draw will be?

Thanks.
check here: www[dot]canadavisa[dot]com/express-entry-invitations-to-apply-issued[dot]html

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
Thanks.

I got invite yesterday (16th draw) ;D

What about you?

mrabbasi said:
check here: www[dot]canadavisa[dot]com/express-entry-invitations-to-apply-issued[dot]html

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
mrabbasi said:
Hi folks,

I think that they can nominate your profile again.
Keep this in mind that this nomination is not automatic as confirmed by the people from oopnp helpline.
Also, they said that if once you dont accept, there can be a chance that ontario wont send you again pt notification of interest