+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

eggsterminate

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had a weird thing happen when I resubmitted my profile: I first submitted my express entry profile in late June and my score was 441.
I resubmitted it today and my score jumped all the way up to 466.
The reason for the bump up was because my education score has gone up by about 10-15 points. I graduated in June. All the answers are identical to the best of my recollection.
Has anyone had this experience before or could I have messed up some questions?

Prolifix

Mar 16, 2015
I have a bit of a dilemma which I hope someone here could help me with.

On September 18 I received my ITA (I had a score of around 480) for Express Entry. However, instead of choosing Ontario as the province I wished to settle in, I had chosen Manitoba.
I have just now gone back into my MyCIC application and changed the province which I intend to settle in from Manitoba to Ontario.
Does anyone here know if I would still be eligible to be considered for Ontario Express Entry (this is where Ontario nominates candidates who are in the EE pool), or should I not be expecting any offer?
I should mention that I have only received my ITA for now, and I have not yet submitted any of the other documents that CIC demands (e.g. proof of funds, education and employment).

By the way, I copied this post from its own separate thread, but I figured I would post here as well.

bardia1986

Aug 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prolifix said:
I have a bit of a dilemma which I hope someone here could help me with.

On September 18 I received my ITA (I had a score of around 480) for Express Entry. However, instead of choosing Ontario as the province I wished to settle in, I had chosen Manitoba.
I have just now gone back into my MyCIC application and changed the province which I intend to settle in from Manitoba to Ontario.
Does anyone here know if I would still be eligible to be considered for Ontario Express Entry (this is where Ontario nominates candidates who are in the EE pool), or should I not be expecting any offer?
I should mention that I have only received my ITA for now, and I have not yet submitted any of the other documents that CIC demands (e.g. proof of funds, education and employment).

By the way, I copied this post from its own separate thread, but I figured I would post here as well.
My thoughts, as long as u get an ITA directly through the pool and not with the 600 added points of an enhanced nomination, it does not matter which province u have chosen when making ur profile. When u become PR, u can choose where to go and it's all up to u

Mr Dev

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone got the PT after august ? i re- entered the pool with a score of 421 and still waiting for PT from Ontario ?

Any ideas anyone ?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Mr Dev said:
Has anyone got the PT after august ? i re- entered the pool with a score of 421 and still waiting for PT from Ontario ?

Any ideas anyone ?
I submitted profile on 30 Sept. Waiting patiently as well ;D

memoff2

Nov 10, 2013
After creating EE profile, when would I receive a PT notification of interest from OINP (OOPNP)? Looks like some people receive it very fast, I was wondering if it is sent out on a regula basis or just randomly... Like is it sent out every week/month, how many days after you created profile, or ...?

Thanks!

bardia1986

Aug 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
memoff2 said:
After creating EE profile, when would I receive a PT notification of interest from OINP (OOPNP)? Looks like some people receive it very fast, I was wondering if it is sent out on a regula basis or just randomly... Like is it sent out every week/month, how many days after you created profile, or ...?

Thanks!
Actually it depends on your NOC, i created my profile on Aug 12 and got Notification of Interest on Aug 26, but i have seen people with much different gaps...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bardia1986 said:
Actually it depends on your NOC, i created my profile on Aug 12 and got Notification of Interest on Aug 26, but i have seen people with much different gaps...
I created my EE profile on September 26th. NOC 2174. Still waiting for Invite from Ontario. CRS = 410. :( .

Kirkoven

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2016
Doc's Request.
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
20-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
I also got invite on 26th September.

Yet to apply, though, waiting for my TEF results to include the same and hopefully increase my CRS a bit.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Kirkoven said:
I also got invite on 26th September.

Yet to apply, though, waiting for my TEF results to include the same and hopefully increase my CRS a bit.
If I may ask you!! When did you create your profile and what is your NOC?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
I created my profile on Sept 30. Am i too late for PT? :(

Seems they like 26th...Aug 26, Sep 26. Maybe OCt 26th :D ;D

This has turned to mathematics. hahaha

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
One_Topsy said:
I created my profile on Sept 30. Am i too late for PT? :(

Seems they like 26th...Aug 26, Sep 26. Maybe OCt 26th :D ;D

This has turned to mathematics. hahaha
I advised one person to recreate his profile and he did it like 2 days back. He got a PT this morning! So, I guess we can have our fingers crossed and wait. :)

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
I advised one person to recreate his profile and he did it like 2 days back. He got a PT this morning! So, I guess we can have our fingers crossed and wait. :)
Do you know his NOC? I have been waiting over a week now, and others are getting in 2-4 days :( :(

rakshamani91

May 4, 2015
For those waiting on the PT notification, I would highly suggest withdrawing the profile and resubmitting it. I had initially submitted for EE on 22 july 2015. Waited for over 2 months and no PT. Finally withdrew and resubmitted the profile on 6th October and i got PT on 8th October. Its worth a try!