Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vijayabaskar said:
Found the below text in this URL:
http//www[DOT]ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL.html

"Can I change jobs or temporarily leave Canada after I submit my application?

Ontario Immigration
Once you become a permanent resident, you can live and work anywhere in Canada. If you leave your current employer during either the nomination process or the permanent residence application process, your nomination and application can be denied by Opportunities Ontario. Prolonged absences from Ontario can also affect your eligibility for the program. You should keep Opportunities Ontario informed."

So, does it mean that unlike other Provinces there is no restriction in Ontario to stay back in that Province post PR?
Prima facie, it appears that there is no restriction on moving out of Ontario after landing a PR.

Btw, under Section 3.5 in the guide, they ask you to declare your intention to stay in Ontario under Part F of the Nominee Application Form. Not sure if that would be legally enforceable in the future to stop one from moving out of Ontario but that seems to be the closest they are getting to this.

AB3087

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Hi all,
Please kindly can u tell where it is written that probile should be created after 1 june.. I have read application guide, there it is not mentioned.
My score is 411.

AB3087

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Oka said:
Any idea why do they have this constraint. ??
It does nt seems to be logic at all.
if everyone withdraw profiles aND creates again what's the point there??

I m really frustrated with this express entry system...

No transperancy in the system
no clues on the draws

And coming to PNP s
Quebec - does nt participate at all as if it s not in canada
Ontario- weird Jun 1st rstriction
NoVA Scotia - they say 350 target in express entry ...why do they still accepting applications for express entry... Is it really need Jan 1st to may 31st to accept 350 applications??
New Brunswick - No one knows when it s opened and when it s closed in the morning 8 30 AM to 8 31 AM in the morning Jun 1st...
Pie - They requested to fill a blank form and email it and no one knows abt it where is our emails? ??
Sasketchewan - since Jan 1st they said pnp express entry start s by end of winter. .. Spring over summer also started ... no one know s abt it

Atleast manitoba is clear... they need connections..

Ufffff....

I really admire ur post.... Its awsmmm. Really this whole thing is frustating

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
in Ontario , language proficiency test should be obtained within 12 months of the application process?!!! just 1 year expiry date ?!

ruqsana

Dec 16, 2014
Is it true ??

To apply for Ontario provincial nominee program, one must have job offer from a Canadian employer in hand.
Or anyone above CRS 400 can apply?

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
White knight 22 said:
in Ontario , language proficiency test should be obtained within 12 months of the application process?!!! just 1 year expiry date ?!
where did u read 12 months??...it is stated as 24 months on their website

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_QUALIFY.html

B. Language
Demonstrate a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 7 or above in all language competencies (reading, writing, listening, and speaking) in either English or French with a test result from a recognized assessment institution. Acceptable tests are: IELTS (General Training Test only), CELPIP (General Test only) or TEF.

TIP
Make it count
Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program recommends you take your language tests within the year prior to the application to ensure that your results remain valid after nomination and through application for permanent residency.
Note: the IELTS, CELPIP, or TEF tests need to be taken within 24 months of application submission to ensure the results are valid at the time of permanent residence processing.

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
ruqsana said:
Is it true ??

To apply for Ontario provincial nominee program, one must have job offer from a Canadian employer in hand.
Or anyone above CRS 400 can apply?
U nowhere have to apply...They will nominate themselves

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preeti.msingh109 said:
where did u read 12 months??...it is stated as 24 months on their website

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_QUALIFY.html

B. Language
Demonstrate a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 7 or above in all language competencies (reading, writing, listening, and speaking) in either English or French with a test result from a recognized assessment institution. Acceptable tests are: IELTS (General Training Test only), CELPIP (General Test only) or TEF.

TIP
Make it count
i did read that in common questions that r at the bottom of Opportunities Ontario page http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL.html#display
Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program recommends you take your language tests within the year prior to the application to ensure that your results remain valid after nomination and through application for permanent residency.
Note: the IELTS, CELPIP, or TEF tests need to be taken within 24 months of application submission to ensure the results are valid at the time of permanent residence processing.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think Preeti is right.

They simply recommend the test to be taken within 12 months to ensure that the scores remain valid till you send your application for the program.

The language tests results are valid for 24 months from the test date - no changes there.

golroch

Apr 9, 2015
Thanks for this important information. I withdrew my profile and created a new one under mycic login.
Once created you get a new express profile number E9879788797 for example and a job search code.
The link in the pdf file from the EE mycic login will not work (job bank registration), so just
1) Go to the jobbank.gc.ca site
There you will see a link to job match
Register and while doing (part two for confirmation once email and password has been filled in) you will see a link for Express Entry profiles (I could not figure out how to change my jobmatch profile with a new EE code so I created a new one since the link provided in the email from EE mycic did not work)
Once completed it changed the job match criteria to met in the EE profile.

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
Hi there,

Has anyone withdraw their profile, re-create new one and have received PT Notification ?

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And what are we supposed to select in the list of provinces (do we need to explicitly mention Ontario or the system will automatically select Ontario if you qualify for OOPNP)

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
niravk said:
And what are we supposed to select in the list of provinces (do we need to explicitly mention Ontario or the system will automatically select Ontario if you qualify for OOPNP)
We have to select "ontario" or "all provinces and territories"

timmituyi

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Golroch

Please did you use a new email to create your EE and Job bank account OR was the new email used to create account for Job bank only.

Did they send you a new code for validation of your job bank account too in the mail after creating your new EE profile.

Thinking of doing same.