+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
anonymous09 said:
Guys I just got an update in my profile... letter saying Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under Express Entry. But I dont know where to accept it. They have just mentioned that i should contact Ontario.
Dude, congrats!
Can you share your score and profile please?

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where can you read that update ?

anonymous09

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
I got message in myCIC account :) ..

My score were 438 .

Hoping things will go great ahead and for you guys as well. All the very best.

jessie_cyj

Jun 4, 2015
I'm at 438 too. Did my express entry profile last night. How come I don't get a notification? :(

anonymous09 said:
I got message in myCIC account :) ..

My score were 438 .

Hoping things will go great ahead and for you guys as well. All the very best.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi anonymous congrats.

Did you created your profile after june 1st?

And if you created your profile before that and deleted and created a new one then please share your details how you did it.

Regarding your que how to contact ontario: If there is no link then there must be some number generated with that message.

You can call opportunities Ontario pnp office and give that number and they may send you an email.
Then you can follow that email and download application guide and application form and submit it with all details and documents and fees.

Thanks. hope it will help you.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's a good progress.

What's your NOC ? and years of work ex.

Just want to compare on how things are pushing.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Holy Shit.

I also got NOMINATION.

Message here -

================================

Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Dear xxxxxxxx,

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.

You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the CIC website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information.

General information:

If a province or territory nominates you through Express Entry and you accept the PNP nomination you will be allocated an additional 600 points in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System. This means you will likely receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program.

If you accept a nomination, you are indicating to both Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and that provincial or territorial jurisdiction that you intend to live in that province or territory and that you will comply with any other provincial or territorial program requirements.

Once you accept a nomination, your profile will no longer be visible to other provinces and territories, so you will not be considered for nomination by other jurisdictions. You will also not be considered for federal economic programs in Express Entry.

If a province or territory nominates you and you decline the PNP nomination, you will not be invited to apply under Ontario's nominee program.

It is possible to be nominated by more than one province or territory, but you may only accept one nomination.

If you decline the nomination, you will stay in the Express Entry pool of candidates. You will still be eligible to receive invitations to apply under the federal immigration programs (Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or Canadian Experience Class). As well, other provinces and territories (if applicable) will be able to see your profile for future consideration.

You are not obligated to:

contact a province or territory that is interested in you, or
accept a nomination from a province or territory.

However, if you do not accept a nomination, there is no guarantee that you will be nominated by another province or territory, or that you will be invited to apply under a federal economic program in Express Entry.

A PNP nomination does not guarantee that you are eligible for permanent residence. The final decision to issue a visa or other document for permanent residence rests with CIC.

jessie_cyj

Jun 4, 2015
Congrats intensecool!

Can you share your score please? When did you submit you profile? I'm at 438 but no message received. Getting so nervous.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jessie_cyj said:
Congrats intensecool!

Can you share your score please? When did you submit you profile? I'm at 438 but no message received. Getting so nervous.
Score is 451

You just need to wait and watch as the message trickles in.

All the best. :)

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunnyvin said:
need some advice io have a score of 390 and 75 under fswp and ii eligible for this
How come you have 75 and 390 ?
Double check if something went wrong with 390 figure.

Also if the score is 390 that makes you not eligible so no use of 75.

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
Congrats, guys!

But other than score, can you share the date of your profile, education, and work experience?

fpnc2983

Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anonymous09 said:
It seems to be a ray of hope for candidate above 400. Guide says its effective from 3rd June. Its gonna be a game changer for the ones, who will be nominated.

Hope for the best :)
agreed. im at 400s.. and i read the human capital criteria. pretty standard qualifications that we already have for our EE profiles. except maybe for the ielts CLB 7 on all skills requirement plus the bachelors degree requirement. guess if you meet all of these, occupation will be the deciding factor (noc)

who knows for us at 400s still waiting, ontario might just knock one day ;D

fpnc2983

Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunnyvin said:
Don't have 400 points but 75 points under fswp is it ok
its stated that an applicant should have a minimum score of 400