+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream

GARJ

Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is great, and could be a real game changer for EE. I am eligible for this program, and so might many more currently living in Ontario. This means that there will be more people with PNP in the pool, might keep the CRS cut off high. I am just EXTREMELY relieved cause I am eligible for this new program. I will wait to see if there's a draw this weekend, if no ITA or no draw, I am resubmitting my profile.

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
niravk said:
Preeti it has been mentioned as "You may also provide evidence of your ties to Ontario. Ties to Ontario can include but are not limited to, the following:......."

So it is optional
Ya but what I meant to know is.. at the point are they inviting people with only strong ties with Ontario or someone with no connection has been invited too...

ash137

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In term of ties to Ontario - My wife's brother is in Ontario... don't know if that make any difference...

I called them and was told fill up the form, attach all the required documents and the $1500 fees (non-refundable) and send it via courier / post to the address mentioned in the form..... I have 45 days to submit the documents.

Seems to me a money spinning proposition for them as a very large number of folks would apply for just 5000 positions and most of us would not make it ....

rickyfaneite

Dec 4, 2014
I deactivated my account in the job bank and withdraw my application in my CIC account, but I still see my application just without the withdraw button. Any suggestions or ideas?

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So whosoever gets an invitation, will not necessarily get a PR after submitting the form and sending all the necessary documents :eek: :eek:

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
CIC website is down again!, does anybody know about something which says that for Ontario EE Stream only will be conseider the EE profiles created since June 1st and after??? ir's true? can I remove my current profile and create a new one?

trini_ac

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
ash137 said:
In term of ties to Ontario - My wife's brother is in Ontario... don't know if that make any difference...

I called them and was told fill up the form, attach all the required documents and the $1500 fees (non-refundable) and send it via courier / post to the address mentioned in the form..... I have 45 days to submit the documents.

Seems to me a money spinning proposition for them as a very large number of folks would apply for just 5000 positions and most of us would not make it ....
Money making is right. Seems like they are simply taking advantage of desperate immigrants. They make more than 4 million from the 2700 applications they accept. Not even counting the people they reject after they apply

timmituyi

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Please i have just withdrawn my application and deactivated my jobbank account. Does this also mean the same as deleted because it is showing submitted in my profile when i logged on?

Those who have successfully withdrawn and submitted again should please help me o ....i need to resubmit my EE profile.

Also i can't find apply for EE under my profile and when i tried to use the come to canada tool (to get a code to apply again)- it is saying their system is down.

I am sober right now.

AM198

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How did you deactivate your job bank account? I can't seem to find that button anywhere on their page.

timmituyi said:
Hello All,

Please i have just withdrawn my application and deactivated my jobbank account. Does this also mean the same as deleted because it is showing submitted in my profile when i logged on?

Those who have successfully withdrawn and submitted again should please help me o ....i need to resubmit my EE profile.

Also i can't find apply for EE under my profile and when i tried to use the come to canada tool (to get a code to apply again)- it is saying their system is down.

I am sober right now.

golroch

Apr 9, 2015
I had to use a new email address at the job match, the old one would not give me an option.
There is no problem with creating a new account and mycic login shows me both the old profile and new profile as a listing.
Although I cannot check the status of the new profile since I withdrew my profile.
Sorry for the late reply, sleepness nights with this new system :)
Patience is key and this forum from canadavisa has been my only sliver lining.

ash137

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone confirm if PF funds for someone employed in India can be used as proof of funds available ?

abhishishir

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Hello all
I have two questions regarding this program
1. Is Canadian education mandatory for this program
2. I work in NOC 2131 &2151 both regulated. Also it is impossible to get license from outside Canada because of Canadian experience & professional exams. So I am certainly not eligible under this guideline.
Anyone in a similar situation
Thanks and good luck

jessie_cyj

Jun 4, 2015
Finally! Got a message just now from CIC. ;D

jessie_cyj said:
I'm getting really frustrated. 438, profiled created last night, but no message received. Is there anything I can do other than keeping waiting?

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
Hi Jessie,

Debating here if to create a new profile. Are you currently based in Ontario or do you have canadian education?

jaysingh10

Star Member
May 13, 2015
It is not for Ontario residents,its for anyone having CRS plus 400 and strong ties to Ontario by the way of Work,Education,Family Etc.
And no one needs to fill any form as of now,people will get an invitation to apply for PNP as choosen by Ontario state.