bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
NO. It says "if applicable" because you should submit it if you have kids, otherwise you don't. As I have highlighted in RED in my earlier post, NOWHERE it is mentioned that the PA or the spouse have to submit the Birth Certificate.

Does it say "if applicable" near the medical test, Police Certificates, Proof of funds and Work Experience sections? NO. Because they are MANDATORY. It says "if applicable" near Birth Certificate because it is NOT required for spouse and PA and not all applicants are married and have kids. That's why is says "if applicable".

With all due respect, if you are not sure, please do NOT argue. Birth Certificate is NOT required for the PA and the spouse. It is required for all children, whether accompanying or not. Stop confusing people here. I can get the top member "Asivad Anac" to confirm this right here in this topic.

@Asivad, Could you kindly confirm this, please?
When you a get a direct invitation to apply ( without pnp or job offer),you need to submit birth certificate or equivalent document to prove your age.
When you get ITA (with 600 points through pnp) ,the birth certificate or equivalent document to prove age is not required.
Every applicant receiving ITA also gets a personalised check list of documents.
I request Asivad Anac to clarify

Sidney.Bae

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015

thank you.

Do I also need to submit birth certificate?

Also employment reference letter would be the only thing I need from my employer?

Sidney.Bae

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
bhavcaluk said:
i think for CEC you do not need to show funds.
I'm not currently working in Ontario, so, and has no ontario job offer yet. I was told you need to submit POF no matter what.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bhavcaluk said:
When you a get a direct invitation to apply ( without pnp or job offer),you need to submit birth certificate or equivalent document to prove your age.
When you get ITA (with 600 points through pnp) ,the birth certificate or equivalent document to prove age is not required.
Every applicant receiving ITA also gets a personalised check list of documents.
I request Asivad Anac to clarify
"you need to submit birth certificate or equivalent document to prove your age." - Where is this mentioned? Sir, you need to stop making claims without providing references.

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
"you need to submit birth certificate or equivalent document to prove your age." - Where is this mentioned? Sir, you need to stop making claims without providing references.
Please read www.canadavisa.com/expressentry-invitation -to-apply-for-permanent residence

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhavcaluk said:
Please read www.canadavisa.com/expressentry-invitation -to-apply-for-permanent residence
From Jan 1 '15, CIC does not ask for birth certificate from PA/spouse/common law partner. Only for dependent children.

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
From Jan 1 '15, CIC does not ask for birth certificate from PA/spouse/common law partner. Only for dependent children.
Then how does CIC checks points for age for PA. one has to provide documents for the entries made at the time of EOI, based on which the points have been calculated?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bhavcaluk said:
Then how does CIC checks points for age for PA. one has to provide documents for the entries made at the time of EOI, based on which the points have been calculated?
Sir why are you so worried about how CIC is calculating the age. The DOB is available in the Passport. I do not understand as to why you are so upset of CIC not asking a birth certificate.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please advise

CRS 412 FSW
NOC 2173
EE 18th oct 2015 entered pool with 388 points. Added 24 points for my spouse IELTS WES Updated EE. Present points 412

1. Will I get a PT notification.
2. How frequently the PT notifications are sent.
3. Any chance of scores going down in 2016 from the minimum 451 in 2015.
4. Average time for the complete process

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:
Please advise

CRS 412 FSW
NOC 2173
EE 18th oct 2015 entered pool with 388 points. Added 24 points for my spouse IELTS WES Updated EE. Present points 412

1. Will I get a PT notification.

You might. If you don't get it, you can try re-creating your profile.

2. How frequently the PT notifications are sent.

Weekly, (usually on Fridays).

3. Any chance of scores going down in 2016 from the minimum 451 in 2015.

There is no reason to believe it will go down in the near future.

4. Average time for the complete process

OINP says 90 days but its more like 110 - 130 days

visawizard

Jan 7, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am just preparing the documents that has to be sent for Ontario Nomination.

Can I just send a copy of the WES assessment letter?
I have also prepared a gift deed in English. I read in the thread, that only a copy of this gift deed is to be sent but is a copy of a notorised gift deed even valid?

Thanks