MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Raj for your advise.

IF others who can share their experiences.

Please advise

CRS 412 FSW
NOC 2173
EE 18th oct 2015 entered pool with 388 points. Added 24 points for my spouse IELTS WES Updated EE. on 1st Jan 2016 Present points 412

1. Will I get a PT notification.

You might. If you don't get it, you can try re-creating your profile.

2. How frequently the PT notifications are sent.

Weekly, (usually on Fridays).

3. Any chance of scores going down in 2016 from the minimum 451 in 2015.

There is no reason to believe it will go down in the near future.

4. Average time for the complete process

OINP says 90 days but its more like 110 - 130 days

mnhasan621

Feb 19, 2015
Hello, I’m a CEC applicant, currently living in AB and have a full time permanent job do I need to show POF for OINP?

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mnhasan621 said:
Hello, I’m a CEC applicant, currently living in AB and have a full time permanent job do I need to show POF for OINP?
Yes, since you have your job in AB and not in Ontario, so POF will be required.

abdul538

Mar 26, 2015
ppahuja said:
Yes, since you have your job in AB and not in Ontario, so POF will be required.
Even though you qualify for CEC you still need to show funds ? i am also planning to apply for OINP and i leave in AB.

princessofdiamonds

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi can someone help please -

I hand delivered my application on 6th January this year . Will this result in a quicker AOR? I've seen some people who have hand delivered and had an AOR within a couple of days, and some have yet to hear (or just haven't updated on here)

I'm from the UK but I was visiting family this Christmas.

Thanks

aish89

Jun 3, 2015
Hi All,

I have just received PT from Ontario. I have a question about proof of funds.

I don't have 12000 in my bank account to demonstrate prove of funds. I just started my job in Ontario last month and I have very good annual pay. So can I prove my funds only through my income in ontario or I have to show my bank account also which doesn't have enough money

Please reply asap

nz

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the importance of your NOC in receiving letter of interest? I have worked on two different NOCs in the last many years. Do you all think Ontario is looking at all my experience or are they just looking at the current one. I'm asking because if the current NOC is the focus, then I should say that's what I'm going to do when I get to Ontario, right?

Any info will be welcome, thanks guys

abhi2884

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi experts, I got PT from Ontario and currently having full time job in Alberta with NOC code 2373, do I have to show $18000 in my account as I am having 3 family member, I am confused pls help.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
princessofdiamonds said:
Hi can someone help please -

I hand delivered my application on 6th January this year . Will this result in a quicker AOR? I've seen some people who have hand delivered and had an AOR within a couple of days, and some have yet to hear (or just haven't updated on here)

I'm from the UK but I was visiting family this Christmas.

Thanks
No, there is no quicker aor for people who hand deliver it (no evidence to believe this is true). CEC applicants get aor faster than their FSW counterparts, that is true. FSW applicants have to wait 8-10 weeks (usually) to get an aor.

princessofdiamonds

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
No, there is no quicker aor for people who hand deliver it (no evidence to believe this is true). CEC applicants get aor faster than their FSW counterparts, that is true. FSW applicants have to wait 8-10 weeks (usually) to get an aor.
Thank you for your reply! :)

Anastasia_Y

Jan 10, 2016
Hi everyone,
I was trying to read the pages to find an answer to my question but got lost.
I have problems with POF for this application - do I need to show those $12 000 on my account (I have no savings yet, I've been working for only 2 months so far) if I am currently working in Ottawa, ON?
if not, what to do with the question in the application form 'How much money do you bring in Ontario', what should I write there?

Thanks!!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Anastasia_Y said:
Hi everyone,
I was trying to read the pages to find an answer to my question but got lost.
I have problems with POF for this application - do I need to show those $12 000 on my account (I have no savings yet, I've been working for only 2 months so far) if I am currently working in Ottawa, ON?
if not, what to do with the question in the application form 'How much money do you bring in Ontario', what should I write there?

Thanks!!!
If you are currently working for an Ontario based employer, you are exempt from showing funds.

Shipper

Star Member
Dec 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa/SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

Just to confirm, I don't need to submit any PCC with my Ontario Nomination application, correct? The OINP guide does not state any requirement of PCC. However, want to recheck with you before sending my package. Thanks in advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Shipper said:
Hello Everyone,

Just to confirm, I don't need to submit any PCC with my Ontario Nomination application, correct? The OINP guide does not state any requirement of PCC. However, want to recheck with you before sending my package. Thanks in advance.
PCC and meds are checked by the federal government. PCC is NOT required as a part of the Ontario application package.

Shipper

Star Member
Dec 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa/SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
PCC and meds are checked by the federal government. PCC is NOT required as a part of the Ontario application package.