K_Water

Sep 25, 2015
Hi guys,

I got nominated yesterday, ;D

NOC 2281 - FSW

05/08/2015 Express Entry - Logins created
18/08/2015 Express Entry - Jobbank Acc. Created
26/08/2015 Express Entry - Updated Profile for OINP
27/08/2015 OINP - PT Received (Letter of Interest)
22/09/2015 OINP - Application Sent
24/09/2015 OINP - Application Deilvered
30/11/2015 OINP - AOR (Letter of Ack)
16/12/2015 OINP - Request for ECA Report and Additional Info/Docs :mad:
18/12/2015 OINP - Ordered Duplicate ECA Report(edelivery) with WES
23/12/2015 OINP - Ack from WES, ECA report is processed and Shipped
30/12/2015 OINP - Nominated (Email notification from CIC)

-Kalyan

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
K_Water said:
Hi guys,

I got nominated yesterday, ;D

NOC 2281 - FSW

05/08/2015 Express Entry - Logins created
18/08/2015 Express Entry - Jobbank Acc. Created
26/08/2015 Express Entry - Updated Profile for OINP
27/08/2015 OINP - PT Received (Letter of Interest)
22/09/2015 OINP - Application Sent
24/09/2015 OINP - Application Deilvered
30/11/2015 OINP - AOR (Letter of Ack)
16/12/2015 OINP - Request for ECA Report and Additional Info/Docs :mad:
18/12/2015 OINP - Ordered Duplicate ECA Report(edelivery) with WES
23/12/2015 OINP - Ack from WES, ECA report is processed and Shipped
30/12/2015 OINP - Nominated (Email notification from CIC)

-Kalyan
Congrats !! All the best for the rest of the process!

abdul538

Mar 26, 2015
Hi,

I am collecting docs to apply to OINP so do we have to provide reference letter from previous employers also btw under my EE profile i have used only Canadian experience.

abdul538

Mar 26, 2015
and one more thing if we are applying under OINP CEC Stream do we have to submit Bank statement from Canadian Bank or it is only applicable to FSWP category ?

anmols

Sep 30, 2015
Hi all,

I got PT notification on 30th December. I need your advice on few doubts:

1. Instead of birth certificate what else can we provide.

2. For employment reference letter - my company has gone on work sharing programme. should we specify on the letter that due to work sharing programme my working is reduced to 24 hours per week, however, before this programme started i have already completed my required working experience. Right now I am on vacation(in india), so is it ok if I apply my application from India or should do it when i reach Toronto.

please help me. thanks in advance

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, i have received PT notification for Ontario. Have to provide a letter of intent to reside in Ontario but i have no connections in the province. Can somebody let me know what can be done in this situation?

Thanks

lartoyak

Mar 4, 2013
happy new year peeps!

I got my notification of interest 2days ago. I am a doctor currently practicing in Nigeria which is a regulated profession. Please, I need a clarification. Do I need to have a practicing license from Ontario medical regulatory body before I can apply or that is a requirement for those already working as a doctor in Ontario?
I am really confused because I have limited time to submit my documents. Somebody please help!!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
abdul538 said:
Hi,

I am collecting docs to apply to OINP so do we have to provide reference letter from previous employers also btw under my EE profile i have used only Canadian experience.
If you used only Canadian Experience, then a reference letter from the Canadian Employer alone will suffice.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mvd said:
Hey guys, i have received PT notification for Ontario. Have to provide a letter of intent to reside in Ontario but i have no connections in the province. Can somebody let me know what can be done in this situation?

Thanks
Not many have connections in Ontario or even Canada for that matter.

You can mention your reasons as to why you are planning to move to Ontario. Your employment opportunities, your plans for the near future, further education for you and your spouse and your kids etc,. You must demonstrate strong reasons as to why you want to move and how you will establish yourself in your new home.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
anmols said:
Hi all,

2. For employment reference letter - my company has gone on work sharing programme. should we specify on the letter that due to work sharing programme my working is reduced to 24 hours per week, however, before this programme started i have already completed my required working experience. Right now I am on vacation(in india), so is it ok if I apply my application from India or should do it when i reach Toronto.

1) You can ask a competent authority to issue you a letter that you do not have a BC.
2) I am not sure about this - They need 30 hours/week minimum; I am not sure if you can bargain with them regarding the number of hours. If in your previous jobs you worked for at least 30 hours/week, you can show them a reference letter that mentions that.

Good luck!

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anmols said:
Hi all,

You can use 10th Pass certificate as proof of date of birth if it has date of birth and name of one or both parents on it. CIC accepts this

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bhavcaluk said:
You can use 10th Pass certificate as proof of date of birth if it has date of birth and name of one or both parents on it. CIC accepts this
What are you talking about? CIC does NOT require a Birth Certificate for PA or spouse. Birth Certificates are required only for children.

He's asking about Ontario and not CIC. For Ontario, BC is mandatory. If you do not have a BC, a letter from a competent authority is required. If that is impossible to get, then a declaration that has been notarized along with some other document that can substantiate your DOB would do, IMO.