+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jaimin227 said:
All,

I am about to submit my application to OINP but have question regarding IELTS TRF.

Do we need to submit original TRF or a copy? on OINP website, it says original and in the application guide, it says copy.

Anyone who have already applied and have received a nomination, please help!

Thanks in advance!
Nobody I know has submitted an original TRF. You can submit a copy.

nurat

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Hi All,

I am planning to include paystubs / payslips as part of my application. How far back should I include the payslips for? I can do it for all 5 years but that would be 60 pages.

Has anyone also included Form 16 (Indian employers give this out every year for taxation purposes) as ongoing proof of employment?

Cheers

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
nurat said:
Hi All,

I am planning to include paystubs / payslips as part of my application. How far back should I include the payslips for? I can do it for all 5 years but that would be 60 pages.

3 months payslips should do.

Has anyone also included Form 16 (Indian employers give this out every year for taxation purposes) as ongoing proof of employment?

Payslips should serve as a proof of your ongoing employment. I have not heard people placing form 16 for Ontario PNP (Tax returns are mandatory only for Qubec).
Cheers

jennybai120

Dec 17, 2015
Aragorn165 said:
I'm not sure NOCs are really much of a factor when it comes to PTs being sent out. Without getting too much into the specifics, my NOC is, well, not exactly one that lends itself too well to immigration, and yet I received not only a PT almost as soon as my profile was made, but a pretty quick nomination from Ontario as well.
Or maybe they just happened to want people from my NOC as well, and presumably not many people from my NOC even consider migrating in the first place, so the pool of competitors for me was pretty small. I don't know.
Hi, I was wondering what your NOC code is and how much your CRS score is?
My NOC code is 1114, and I'm still waiting for my IELST score but my CRS should be around the 440s, I was wondering what's the likelihood of me getting PT invitation?

jennybai120

Dec 17, 2015
techie85 said:
Dear All

My CRS score is 427, I created my profile just last week.

2 days back I got a message in my Express Entry profile with following subject :

Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Does it mean that I got the Ontario PNP ? What are the next steps. This message says that I should contact Ontario myself, but not mentioned how. Could someone please help me
I was wondering what your NOC code is?

Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Vienna
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Dec 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi,

Here is my timeline:

Express Entry/FSW application: 20th February 2015
2nd application submitted: 17th November 2015 (no notification of interest)
3rd application submitted: 29th November 2015
Provincial Interest Letter: 4th December 2015
Application sent: 16th December 2015

It's worth cancelling and resubmitting the application if you do not get letter of notification. It helped me.

I read that I have to wait 10-12 weeks to get Acknowledgement of Receipt under FSW program from Ontario. Does this mean that during this 10-12 weeks the Ontario Ministry of Citizenship will assess the application package or the real assessment will start only after this 12 weeks? In that case why do they need 12 week to confirm the arrival of the package??? (I work in finance sector and we need a couple of hours for filing a request regardless of the volume of the incoming documents ;D)

Second question:
I read previously in this forum that all the 2500 nominations have been 'sold out' for 2015 and we have to wait for the next year when Ontario will start to assess the applications only after 20th January. Is it a correct information?

quicksilver6

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Please can anyone help me??

Got PT and realize my passport will expire in 1 year and 6 months! what should i do? Embassy says to renew it the remaining time must be shorter than one year.
Even so, after getting a new passport how can i update in EE profile? There is no space to put 2 different passport number!!!

Can anyone help pls?

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quicksilver6 said:
Please can anyone help me??

Got PT and realize my passport will expire in 1 year and 6 months! what should i do? Embassy says to renew it the remaining time must be shorter than one year.
Even so, after getting a new passport how can i update in EE profile? There is no space to put 2 different passport number!!!

Can anyone help pls?
Go ahead with submitting OINP application package.Assuming current turnaround time - you will get an answer in next 4-5 months (max). Upon reciept of ITA, you can submit your application as is. In parallel, you can apply for fresh passport and once received, CIC can be notified for change in personal information. This is just my interpretation, would recommend seeking help from seniors and please review CIC guidelines post ITA thoroughly to make sure you have enough buffer in between your application process to notify them of change in Passport no.

quicksilver6

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
ppahuja said:
Go ahead with submitting OINP application package.Assuming current turnaround time - you will get an answer in next 4-5 months (max). Upon reciept of ITA, you can submit your application as is. In parallel, you can apply for fresh passport and once received, CIC can be notified for change in personal information. This is just my interpretation, would recommend seeking help from seniors and please review CIC guidelines post ITA thoroughly to make sure you have enough buffer in between your application process to notify them of change in Passport no.
Thank you very much! Have heard from some body that opnp office may return the application if the passport remaining time is less than 2 years. Will contact them to confirm, thx!

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I am unable to download OINP application form. It keeps saying that you need Adobe reader 8 but i already have adobe reader 11.

Can anyone help?

Thans

hemche

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
2173 / 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mvd said:
Hi Guys,

I am unable to download OINP application form. It keeps saying that you need Adobe reader 8 but i already have adobe reader 11.

Can anyone help?

Thans
The issue is due to your browser's built-in pdf viewer. You need to disable it. Then restart the browser, you should be able to save the form.
Find below the required settings needed.

If you use Firefox or Chrome, they have a built-in PDF viewer that hides essential OPS features needed
for viewing/editing the PDF proofs. In order to override the built-in (native) PDF viewer, please follow
the instructions below.
FIREFOX
To switch from the built-in PDF viewer
to Adobe PDF viewer (in Firefox):
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and then select Options (if you have an older version of Firefox, Options may be found by clicking the Tools
button at the top of the window).
2. Select the Applications panel.
3. Find Portable Document Format(PDF) in the Content Type list and click on it to select it.
4. Click on the drop-down arrow in the Action column for the above entry and select Use Adobe Acrobat (in Firefox).

CHROME

To switch from the built-in PDF viewer to Adobe PDF viewer (in Chrome) please follow the instructions
below:
1. Open Chrome and type “chrome:plugins” in the URL bar in the browser.
2. Scroll down and find ‘Chrome PDF viewer’.
3. Click the ‘Disable’ link to prevent PDFs from opening in Chrome’s built-in PDF viewer.
4. Close and restart the web browser.
5. Now you can choose to download or open PDFs with Adobe on your PC. And if you ever change
your mind, the option will be in the same place with an "Enable" link to bring it back.

saicom

Dec 28, 2015
Hi guys,

After receiving the Ontario interest letter on 29 October I have submitted the entire package of documents via EMS on the 10th of November.

The package arrived at EMS Toronto delivery office on 16th and on the same day it was "sent for delivery" to the mentioned address - Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade. However since than the status has not changed to "delivered".

I have contacted both the EMS office and Ministry of CIIT by phone and both confirm that the mail was delivered to the Ministry, however it is stacked in some "pool of mails" at the destination.

Now I have some worries regarding meeting the 45 days requirement for submitting the package.
Please let me know if this is the usual procedure or I should take some steps to confirm that my package was sent in time.

Thanks in advance,
Saicom

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saicom said:
Hi guys,

After receiving the Ontario interest letter on 29 October I have submitted the entire package of documents via EMS on the 10th of November.

The package arrived at EMS Toronto delivery office on 16th and on the same day it was "sent for delivery" to the mentioned address - Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade. However since than the status has not changed to "delivered".

I have contacted both the EMS office and Ministry of CIIT by phone and both confirm that the mail was delivered to the Ministry, however it is stacked in some "pool of mails" at the destination.

Now I have some worries regarding meeting the 45 days requirement for submitting the package.
Please let me know if this is the usual procedure or I should take some steps to confirm that my package was sent in time.

Thanks in advance,
Saicom
if they are saying your application has been received then its fine, you dont need to worry ....and they usually takes 8-10 weeks to send acknowledgement of receipt

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
saicom said:
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance,
Saicom
Roughly speaking, OINP receives almost 50-80 applications for OINP on daily basis. They stack each application in the pool of applications based on time and date of delivery. Your application will be processed when its turn for your application.

Till then, just kick back and wait.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
hemche said:
The issue is due to your browser's built-in pdf viewer. You need to disable it. Then restart the browser, you should be able to save the form.
Find below the required settings needed.

If you use Firefox or Chrome, they have a built-in PDF viewer that hides essential OPS features needed
for viewing/editing the PDF proofs. In order to override the built-in (native) PDF viewer, please follow
the instructions below.
FIREFOX
To switch from the built-in PDF viewer
to Adobe PDF viewer (in Firefox):
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and then select Options (if you have an older version of Firefox, Options may be found by clicking the Tools
button at the top of the window).
2. Select the Applications panel.
3. Find Portable Document Format(PDF) in the Content Type list and click on it to select it.
4. Click on the drop-down arrow in the Action column for the above entry and select Use Adobe Acrobat (in Firefox).

CHROME

To switch from the built-in PDF viewer to Adobe PDF viewer (in Chrome) please follow the instructions
below:
1. Open Chrome and type “chrome:plugins” in the URL bar in the browser.
2. Scroll down and find ‘Chrome PDF viewer’.
3. Click the ‘Disable’ link to prevent PDFs from opening in Chrome’s built-in PDF viewer.
4. Close and restart the web browser.
5. Now you can choose to download or open PDFs with Adobe on your PC. And if you ever change
your mind, the option will be in the same place with an "Enable" link to bring it back.
Good work. Thank you! +1