+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream

anni_iitk

Jan 26, 2015
My package reached OINP on 9th Nov. I wrote an email to OINP requesting them to correct my Job Seeker code which I incorrectly mentioned on the form confusing it with NOC code. I received 2 different replies from Ontario Immigration:
1. Expressentry@ontario.ca wrote that "This email confirms the changes submitted in your change of personal information form"
2. Subsequently I also received an email from infoOntarioImmigration@ontario.ca (My email was forwarded to them by feedback@Ontarioimmigration.ca) stating "Your Job Seeker code is a mandatory information on the nominee application form. If your application form is not complete because you have provided a mandatory information which is incorrect the entire application package will be returned to you by Purolator."

Now I am confused ??? ???, which email should I rely upon. Should I assume that change has been taken care of as per first email and the second email is just for information and feedback? :'(

Anybody faced a similar situation please help.

Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Vienna
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Dec 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I have resubmitted my application in 18th November and has not got notice of interest yet. I am wondering how the process could look like behind the scenes. Maybe there is a weekly/monthly (unofficial/unannounced) cap which won't be exceeded in this stream and that is the reason why some of us has not got notification yet.

To find it out please post your timeline whether you guys have already got a notice of interest or not if you submitted your profile after 1st November 2015.

(I read a couple of pages ago about somebody who submitted his/her profile 3rd November and has a same situation.)

I work in IT/back office and don't see a chance that my application will be processed earlier if I resubmit my application WITH THE SAME DATA. On the contrary I might add more waiting time to my case, because there might be a queue behind the scenes to optimize resources in Ontario Immigration Body. I would do that if I were them.

Maybe we can figure something out together. Thanks for you help!

urrry

Oct 25, 2015
cron said:
To find it out please post your timeline whether you guys have already got a notice of interest or not if you submitted your profile after 1st November 2015.
Hi cron,
I submitted my application on November 20, and yesterday I received a notification from Ontario - so it took them 5 working days.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cron said:
I have resubmitted my application in 18th November and has not got notice of interest yet. I am wondering how the process could look like behind the scenes. Maybe there is a weekly/monthly (unofficial/unannounced) cap which won't be exceeded in this stream and that is the reason why some of us has not got notification yet.

(I read a couple of pages ago about somebody who submitted his/her profile 3rd November and has a same situation.)

I work in IT/back office and don't see a chance that my application will be processed earlier if I resubmit my application WITH THE SAME DATA. On the contrary I might add more waiting time to my case, because there might be a queue behind the scenes to optimize resources in Ontario Immigration Body. I would do that if I were them.

Maybe we can figure something out together. Thanks for you help!
Talking from the perspective of IT, the most likely primary key is your EE profile number (email ID might be considered too). I submitted my profile with the very same data and I got my PT. So, as long as you have a new EE profile number, you are good to go.

Try recreating your profile next Tuesday and you might receive your PT on Friday. Also, i did create a new gckey with a new email id and then used it to create a new EE profile. Give it a try. Good luck!

This is only my opinion, of course!

ThiagoSCF

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What was the last CRS for NOC 2174 that received the PT?

I recreated my profile 3 days ago and I have 441 points. Still no PT yet.

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
Hi All,

I have a doubt regarding the work experience.

I dont have experience letter and letter of reference from my first company. When i asked the HR, he is saying to call next week always and not giving it. What i can do for this?

For the second company i have the experience letter and offer letters, but the company is closed and not able to get the letter of reference.

Please advise.

china.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Recently I received PT from Ontario, while filling up the form I got stuck to select the option for federal programs to be assessed against? in my express entry profile it shows I am applicable for both FSWP and CEC. Is there any priority if I select CEC than FSWP in the form.. presently I'm staying outside Canada..

And also about the fee payment I read payment of $1500 per application.. I have to include my spouse in the PR process.. Do I have to create another application for my spouse and pay extra $1500? please guide me.. thank you!!

china.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Recently I received PT from Ontario, while filling up the form I got stuck to select the option for federal programs to be assessed against? in my express entry profile it shows I am applicable for both FSWP and CEC. Is there any priority if I select CEC than FSWP in the form.. presently I'm staying outside Canada..

And also about the fee payment I read payment of $1500 per application.. I have to include my spouse in the PR process.. Do I have to create another application for my spouse and pay extra $1500? please guide me.. thank you!!

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
Hi All,

I dont have experience letter and letter of reference from my first company. When i asked the HR, he is saying to call next week always and not giving it. What i can do for this?

(Can i mention in LOE saying i dont have documents to prove this and i dont wish to claim points on the same?)

For the second company i have the experience letter and offer letters, but the company is closed and not able to get the letter of reference.

(Can i mention in LOE saying the company is closed and im unable to get the required letter and i dont wish to claim points for the same?)

Please advise.

MooseNBooze

Nov 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
LANDED..........
25-12-2016
vivekskumar8544 said:
Hi All,

(Can i mention in LOE saying i dont have documents to prove this and i dont wish to claim points on the same?)

(Can i mention in LOE saying the company is closed and im unable to get the required letter and i dont wish to claim points for the same?)

Please advise.
vivekskumar8544, that should be fine. If you can't get a LOR, you can't get a LOR, what else can you do, right? However, make sure you do the following -
(1) That you meet the basic requirements for the program (which for work experience is continuous full-time 1 year or equivalent experience in the past 5 years in one single NOC 0, A or B job, to be documented with a LOR and other supporting documentation);
(2) That with your LOEs, attach email correspondences to your former employer where you repeatedly ask for LORs, and whatever evidence you have to show that your other former employer has been shut down.

If you get the above two with your app, you should be fine IMHO. I invite others with more experience to chime in and correct me if I'm mistaken. Best wishes to you.

MooseNBooze

Nov 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
LANDED..........
25-12-2016
china.cse said:
Hi,

china.cse,

no, you don't have to create another application for your spouse and pay extra CAD 1500, you only need to send one OINP application where you are the primary applicant and you enter your spouse's information in that one. I hope this answers your question. Best wishes.

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
I have received PT from Ontario , below my timeline

EE profile created 24/08/15
PT received : 29/08/15
Application sent 19/09/15
Application received 23/09/15
AOR : waiting

Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Vienna
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Dec 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
urrry said:
Hi cron,
I submitted my application on November 20, and yesterday I received a notification from Ontario - so it took them 5 working days.
I resubmitted my application in 30th Novemberber and I got the notification of interest today. :] Great yeah.

betosorio

Aug 31, 2014
Hey, which if easier way to go under the Human Capital Prioritie? FSWP or CEC? I got both, but not sure which one is better. :eek:

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
betosorio said:
Hey, which if easier way to go under the Human Capital Prioritie? FSWP or CEC? I got both, but not sure which one is better. :eek:
CEC is always better with super speedy processing in about a month.