AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
sunshinejan said:
Hi,
I too received a message saying Ontario is considering me for a nomination through ee and I have several questions. But first of all:
1. Does everyone with a score above 400 and a bachelor or master degree get this message? How common is it to receive this message?
2. How probably it is to actually get the nomination after payin $1500? How likely it is to pay and not get anything?
3. What are the processing times for the pnp application review?
4. If i apply for ontario pnp will my profile still be open in the pool and what if i receive an ITA while in the ontario pnp process? Cause my score is 464.

I would appriciate if someone could help me out wih this.
Dear, regarding your last question i presume that as the human capital schedule is located under the express entry category in Ontario's website, so according the logic those will not enterfere each other. Please,could you kindly share any information you obtain on this matters? We are in same boat

Shaif_05

Nov 20, 2015
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
United Arab Emirates
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-08-2017
I have a CRS Score of 453 and got a letter of interest for nomination from Ontario. I just made a bank account now and didn't have one before and my dad can give me the money for the proof of funds. I wanted to what I need to do in this scenario to show proof of funds for PNP or after I receive an ITA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CRS Score: 453
ECA: Master's
NOC: 1123
EE Profile: 15th November 2015
Ontario PT: 20th November 2015

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Dear All,

We got the Ontario email for applying for nomination. I had a few doubts.

1. Work Experience: how many reference letters are required ? Also does one need to add joining letter/ reliving letter ? How many pay slips would need to be sent. Further the employment history includes 2 jobs with the same NOC. Do we need to send joining letters/ reference letters/ pay slips for both Jobs ?

2. Settlement Funds - there would be 1 principal applicant and 1 dependent who would be migrating. But the application guide states that the funds should be enough for even dependents who would not be migrating. Does this mean we need to show enough funds for all the dependents including those who would not be migrating to Canada.

My next question is how does one show enough settlement of funds as the application guide states that the last 6 months back statements submitted should have enough money equivalent to the number of dependents. How does one work arranging the funds and crediting them to the bank ? Will papers of SIP/ Mutual funds work or does everything need to be in available cash in the bank ? I read somewhere on this forum about a gift card, can someone please throw some light on this ?Or are there any other options that can help us.

3. I read on the Ontario website that there is a cap on the base stream applications. I also read on the forum that applications sent now will be processed in Jan 16. Can someone please throw some more light on this as it is confusing.

Further once the application has been sent, when will it get processed and usually how much time does it take. Do all applications get processed ?

3. Both me and and my husband have entered our profiles in the pool, now that one has got the OINP letter of interest and we would be submitting the application, can the other spouse continue with their profile in the pool ?

regards,

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Shaif_05 said:
I have a CRS Score of 453 and got a letter of interest for nomination from Ontario. I just made a bank account now and didn't have one before and my dad can give me the money for the proof of funds. I wanted to what I need to do in this scenario to show proof of funds for PNP or after I receive an ITA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes. you can use that money to show as your POF.
Just dont forget to get a gift deed letter signed by your father mentioning that he is giving this money to you and you need not return that money in future.

Shaif_05

Nov 20, 2015
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
United Arab Emirates
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-08-2017
rafzy said:
Yes. you can use that money to show as your POF.
Just dont forget to get a gift deed letter signed by your father mentioning that he is giving this money to you and you need not return that money in future.
Even though I can't show statements for 6 months that would be fine? And should I apply for OINP or wait to see how it goes this next round with my score?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Shaif_05 said:
Even though I can't show statements for 6 months that would be fine? And should I apply for OINP or wait to see how it goes this next round with my score?

I'll suggest you to get your documents together and submit your OINP file.
In mean time, if you get an ITA, then the documents that you've gathered for your OINP file will be used for ITA.

sachinsoman1988

Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
26-09-2016
NOC: 2133
Score: 478
EE Profile Submission: 10-10-2015
Received Ontario's Interest Letter: 10-16-2015
Application Received by Ontario: 10-28-2015
AOR: Waiting!!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sachinsoman1988 said:
NOC: 2133
Score: 478
EE Profile Submission: 10-10-2015
Received Ontario's Interest Letter: 10-16-2015
Application Received by Ontario: 10-28-2015
AOR: Waiting!!!
Well, you have a good chance of receiving an ITA without nomination. IMO, you might receive an ITA in the next couple of draws, so when that happens, you can withdraw your application. Be sure to act quick after you get an ITA because once these guys start processing the application, they won't refund your 1500 CAD.

Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Vienna
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Dec 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I would like to get some reinforcement from you guys/ladies because I'm stressed out.

I submitted my EE profile in January 2015. I have 422 points so I have not got ITA so far.

Only last week I found this stream so I withdrew my first profile and submitted a new one in18th November. My problem is that I have not got a notification of interest from Ontario and I am wondering whether I am eligible for this stream or not. Based on the official manual I do: I am FSW eligible, 422 points, proper IELTS exam, a BA degree and a prostgraduate degree (outside of Canada but I have an ECA from WES), proper funds, more than 6 years of work experience

I have read this forum in detail and I found some cases where the notification of interest arrived 5 days later after submitting the EE profile but in my case I am over this 5 days now.

My first question:

My 'Express Entry Profile Details' section says that 'Provincial Nominee Program' - Not met. Does it look like for everybody who has not got Provincial Nomination or it is indicating that I won't get notification because I do not met the required criterion.

Second question:
During the EE registration process in the Education section I had to choose 'Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years' in case of my both degree because if I marked a BA and a 2 year program separately I got only 112 points instead of having 119 points. (I have a BA and a further education of 2 years which is not an MA together)

I am wondering whether the EE engine doesn't identify my BA degree for this reason and that is why I am not eligible for this stream.

What do you suggest? Should I withdraw my profile and submit a new one or it's worth waiting for another a couple of days to get the notification of interest?

Aug 29, 2015
Hi All,

I have a few doubts about OOPNP EE, it would be really helpful if someone would clarify them. I did not find similar queries posted, so hopefully I am not spamming. ::)
I also have received PT from Ontario on 6th Nov. I have started preparing my documents for submission.

Here are my doubts:

1. I read in forums that if I submit my documents now, they will be processed in next year quota. Also that they would not be processing any applications in months of Dec and Jan. So then, given the 90 day period of wait, I would assume that I would be getting a response only in May (90 = Feb, Mar, Apr). But this might extend, as they would have a huge pile of applications in the queue. Another reason is that there might be a delay, as they might take time to decide the next year cap based on the statics of this year. Just to support the previous statement, they started the program in June 2014 rather than Jan 2014. Is my above assumption correct? . Sorry if any of this sounds farfetched.

2. I submitted my EE profile on Nov 1st. My plan was to create an EE profile and start searching for jobs from my home country :). I was not aware of OOPNP EE until I got the PT. Let's say I miss submitting the docs for OOPNP EE within 45 day period, thereby rejecting the PT. Would I still get a new PT again if I recreated a new EE profile, even though I missed the deadline the first time? The reason I am asking this is that I am facing trouble collecting my work related documents, so I am afraid I might miss the deadline(27 days left).

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kiran Kumar MS said:
Hi All,

I have a few doubts about OOPNP EE, it would be really helpful if someone would clarify them. I did not find similar queries posted, so hopefully I am not spamming. ::)
I also have received PT from Ontario on 6th Nov. I have started preparing my documents for submission.

Here are my doubts:

1. I read in forums that if I submit my documents now, they will be processed in next year quota. Also that they would not be processing any applications in months of Dec and Jan. So then, given the 90 day period of wait, I would assume that I would be getting a response only in May (90 = Feb, Mar, Apr). But this might extend, as they would have a huge pile of applications in the queue. Another reason is that there might be a delay, as they might take time to decide the next year cap based on the statics of this year. Just to support the previous statement, they started the program in June 2014 rather than Jan 2014. Is my above assumption correct? . Sorry if any of this sounds farfetched.

Doesn't apply to EE stream of OINP. Those applications will be processed as they are received without delays. They started the program in June because EE was launched in Jan and Ontario probably wanted to see the early response before deciding on the cutoff of 400.

2. I submitted my EE profile on Nov 1st. My plan was to create an EE profile and start searching for jobs from my home country :). I was not aware of OOPNP EE until I got the PT. Let's say I miss submitting the docs for OOPNP EE within 45 day period, thereby rejecting the PT. Would I still get a new PT again if I recreated a new EE profile, even though I missed the deadline the first time? The reason I am asking this is that I am facing trouble collecting my work related documents, so I am afraid I might miss the deadline(27 days left).

If you reject an invite or let it lapse, you might not get another invite again on the same profile. OINP don't send invites to everyone above 400 and it is unlikely that they will send another invite again to someone (probably identified by their passport number) who did not send an application the first time around. Recommend that you try to send in a complete application before the deadline - don't count on getting this invite again.

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

MooseNBooze

Nov 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
LANDED..........
25-12-2016
cron said:
I would like to get some reinforcement from you guys/ladies because I'm stressed out.

I submitted my EE profile in January 2015. I have 422 points so I have not got ITA so far.

Only last week I found this stream so I withdrew my first profile and submitted a new one in18th November. My problem is that I have not got a notification of interest from Ontario and I am wondering whether I am eligible for this stream or not. Based on the official manual I do: I am FSW eligible, 422 points, proper IELTS exam, a BA degree and a prostgraduate degree (outside of Canada but I have an ECA from WES), proper funds, more than 6 years of work experience

I have read this forum in detail and I found some cases where the notification of interest arrived 5 days later after submitting the EE profile but in my case I am over this 5 days now.

My first question:

My 'Express Entry Profile Details' section says that 'Provincial Nominee Program' - Not met. Does it look like for everybody who has not got Provincial Nomination or it is indicating that I won't get notification because I do not met the required criterion.

Second question:
During the EE registration process in the Education section I had to choose 'Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years' in case of my both degree because if I marked a BA and a 2 year program separately I got only 112 points instead of having 119 points. (I have a BA and a further education of 2 years which is not an MA together)

I am wondering whether the EE engine doesn't identify my BA degree for this reason and that is why I am not eligible for this stream.

What do you suggest? Should I withdraw my profile and submit a new one or it's worth waiting for another a couple of days to get the notification of interest?
As to your first question, yes that's what it looks like for us peons who have yet to receive any nominations (even if PT received). "Not Met" does not mean you are not eligible for PNPs in general. As to the timing issue of OINP PTs, per my admittedly limited knowledge, it's a bit of a mystery when and how OINP send out their PTs. I think you should wait a week or two before withdrawing and resubmitting.

As to your second question, based on your description, I think your choice is correct. I'm assuming your ECA does not say Master's or equivalent for your post-BA program.

Best wishes.

sachinsoman1988

Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
26-09-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, you have a good chance of receiving an ITA without nomination. IMO, you might receive an ITA in the next couple of draws, so when that happens, you can withdraw your application. Be sure to act quick after you get an ITA because once these guys start processing the application, they won't refund your 1500 CAD.
Yea. I assumed so and I was expecting an ITA in the last two draws. Did not happen and I grabbed the existing OINP...I am not expecting a decision from OINP this year. This also is kind of good to me: 1. I am not in a hurry to immigrate. 2. I am living in US for almost 6 years and FBI identity history takes 11 weeks to get and I am expecting that to come out by Jan too.

Aug 29, 2015
Thanks Asivad Anac. Just to confirm, if I submitted my docs in begining of Dec, which month do you think, I will likely to get response, in the worst case scenario?

sachinsoman1988

Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
26-09-2016
Kiran Kumar MS said:
Thanks Asivad Anac. Just to confirm, if I submitted my docs in begining of Dec, which month do you think, I will likely to get response, in the worst case scenario?
end of May-2016