Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18 March, 2011
LANDED..........
18 July, 2011
Normally medical request comes with AOR, but yours seems not, it was only AOR. Maybe your background was not cleared, or something else, and they asked you to standby for further notice. Your medical is already expired, plus they didn't request it, so it doesn't mean anything to your application now. When I read your previous post, your application was returned and you submitted again. When they receive your complete applicaiton, it was cutting the edge of the expiration date of AINP nomination. That was what I meant.

CAIPS notes might clear everything.

saravkamaraj said:
Thanks for your reply. Yes I got AOR (I thought) mentioned as "Not to schedule medical exam for next 3 months".But I did and sent it to CIC as back of medical request it mentioned as "need to complete within 90 days".
Can you please explain what do you mean by "looking back at your original application, and maybe your complete application was received by them after the nomination expiration date" , do you mean my AINP nomination expiration date or medical exam result expiration date ????

Thanks for your info!!!

saravkamaraj

Mar 8, 2010
Thanks, I will apply for the CAIPS. But I think there no reason for me to wait for Canadian PR here after.the reason is called the Alberta provinical nominee program center and got answer as they wont give an extension for expired ANIP nomination.
So I believe mine is done.ALl the best for others.

Thanks

the said:
Normally medical request comes with AOR, but yours seems not, it was only AOR. Maybe your background was not cleared, or something else, and they asked you to standby for further notice. Your medical is already expired, plus they didn't request it, so it doesn't mean anything to your application now. When I read your previous post, your application was returned and you submitted again. When they receive your complete applicaiton, it was cutting the edge of the expiration date of AINP nomination. That was what I meant.

CAIPS notes might clear everything.

lettuce_tomatoes

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sarav, i dint understand this situation. Did you submit your application to CIC after the expiration of AINP certificate? if no then you need to contact AINP and ask them to issuue a new one as it expired while CIC was working on your file

saravkamaraj said:
Thanks, I will apply for the CAIPS. But I think there no reason for me to wait for Canadian PR here after.the reason is called the Alberta provinical nominee program center and got answer as they wont give an extension for expired ANIP nomination.
So I believe mine is done.ALl the best for others.

Thanks

saravkamaraj

Mar 8, 2010
HI,
No, Initially Application sent to CIC Buffalo: Nov 14th 2009, Application sent back asking more doc's (Like I797, Pasport visa and all port of entry dates page copies)- on Nov 22nd. Resent Second time Application to CIC Buffalo: Nov 24th 2009(received by CIC) 2 weeks before expiration.

Thanks,
Sarav

lettuce_tomatoes said:
Sarav, i dint understand this situation. Did you submit your application to CIC after the expiration of AINP certificate? if no then you need to contact AINP and ask them to issuue a new one as it expired while CIC was working on your file

the

Star Member
Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/LA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AINP_00-03-2009, CIC_08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
na
Nomination.....
29-11-2009
AOR Received.
24-07-2010
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
05-01-2011 to LA
Med's Request
24-07-2010
Med's Done....
06-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18 March, 2011
LANDED..........
18 July, 2011
I think Nov 14th does count because your application was not complete. So I think Nov. 24th should be the day (1 day before expiration). Normally they won't process your case if your nomination expired by the time they receive it. For your case, they processed the file and sent you AOR, so it doesn't make sense to look back at your nomination expiration. Ask CIC what triggered this.

saravkamaraj said:
HI,
No, Initially Application sent to CIC Buffalo: Nov 14th 2009, Application sent back asking more doc's (Like I797, Pasport visa and all port of entry dates page copies)- on Nov 22nd. Resent Second time Application to CIC Buffalo: Nov 24th 2009(received by CIC) 2 weeks before expiration.

Thanks,
Sarav

PaToAb

Star Member
Dec 20, 2008
Thanks to both kanadatrustee and kings4u for putting detailed landing experience. I am preparing to do landing next week and I have couple of questions.
1) I am not bringing any goods with me right now. Does that mean that I only need to have goods to follow list (B4a) with me and I do not need B4 form.
2) When we go for the SIN number, do we all have to go or I can go myself only and get SIN number for entire family.
Do you guys know if anyone else also had problem with Bank Statement. I am thinking to take Bank Statements only with me. Not money order or cashiers cheque.
Also, Is photo requirements has changed recently for PR cards?? I have my photos taken like a month ago and NY office didn't had any issue with it. Do I even need to take additional photos with me??

vsthakkar

Dec 7, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We just received a letter from CIC buffalo requesting for updated PCCs and updated background information form.

I do not understand this, We sent FBI and PCC dated 29 June 2010 and application was submitted to CIC on 7th July 2010.

They have asked to submit no record document from FBI - India. Does this mean FBI and India or just India?

abInMind

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
woooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooo! Got intimation from Attorney yesterday saying we received passport requests. It still shows 'in process' online.

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats abinmind

u r lucky, i still have not heard anything from CIC and beginning to feel very very frustrated :(

abInMind said:
woooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooo! Got intimation from Attorney yesterday saying we received passport requests. It still shows 'in process' online.

Slash

Apr 7, 2011
King80 said:
AINP Guys , if any body interested in "Intermediate/Senior Developer" position in Edmonton, please send me a personal message.

I moved to Alberta May 31st
Hi, I sent you a PM.

lettuce_tomatoes

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sarav, you need to escalate this with the CIC. If your nomination letter was valid on the date your file was submitted to CIC and your criminal background is clear, CIC according to their agreement with PNPs cannot reject a provincial nominee.

Good luck

the said:
I think Nov 14th does count because your application was not complete. So I think Nov. 24th should be the day (1 day before expiration). Normally they won't process your case if your nomination expired by the time they receive it. For your case, they processed the file and sent you AOR, so it doesn't make sense to look back at your nomination expiration. Ask CIC what triggered this.

saravkamaraj

Mar 8, 2010
Thanks for giving such an encouraging word....I will contact CIC regarding this.

Thanks so much....

lettuce_tomatoes said:
Sarav, you need to escalate this with the CIC. If your nomination letter was valid on the date your file was submitted to CIC and your criminal background is clear, CIC according to their agreement with PNPs cannot reject a provincial nominee.

Good luck

lettuce_tomatoes

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please dont throw all the efforts you have put in and the dreams you may have weaved. Its a genuine escalation, if possible call AINP and explain them the situation, i am sure there has to be rout to circumvent this. Call AINP, call CIC, call Ottawa. Canadians are reasonable people, as long as your file was in order when u submitted and you or your family have not been "determined inadmissible due to criminal or health reason", your case cannot be declined

saravkamaraj said:
Thanks for giving such an encouraging word....I will contact CIC regarding this.

Thanks so much....

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PaToAb said:
Thanks to both kanadatrustee and kings4u for putting detailed landing experience. I am preparing to do landing next week and I have couple of questions.
1) I am not bringing any goods with me right now. Does that mean that I only need to have goods to follow list (B4a) with me and I do not need B4 form.
2) When we go for the SIN number, do we all have to go or I can go myself only and get SIN number for entire family.
Do you guys know if anyone else also had problem with Bank Statement. I am thinking to take Bank Statements only with me. Not money order or cashiers cheque.
Also, Is photo requirements has changed recently for PR cards?? I have my photos taken like a month ago and NY office didn't had any issue with it. Do I even need to take additional photos with me??
1) If you are not permanantly moving you can submit the goods to follow list when you are moving permanantly.

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/dm-md/d2/d2-2-1-eng.pdf

See paragraph(s) 9.0

Variation Between Customs/Immigration Legislation

9. A person’s status for customs purposes is not always the same as their status for immigration purposes.

10. As an example, a person can become a permanent resident without the intention of residing immediately in Canada. However, this person is not determined to be a settler as defined in the customs legislation, and be eligible for the provisions of tariff item No. 9807.00.00. In this case, since the person does not have any intention of remaining in Canada at that time, and will live outside Canada for an undetermined period of time, that person is considered a non-resident of Canada and not a settler, for the purpose of the Customs Tariff, and is eligible to temporarily import goods under tariff item No. 9803.00.00.

If you havea any more questions you can confirm them by speaking to CBS Office 204-983-3500 or 506-636-5064

2) You can go with your family as each of you will get the SIN number.

The PR Card Photo Specs have changed and it will be good if you submit the new photo at time of landing and fill the supplemental form for the new photos. If not you are sure to get a rejection based on photos not meeting specifications and will have to mail them to CIC.

enna

Feb 14, 2011
Good morning Alberta Governor,

What is the specification of the new photo. I used the epassportphoto.com, do you think i have the correct photo?

thanks

AlbertaGovernor said:
1) If you are not permanantly moving you can submit the goods to follow list when you are moving permanantly.

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/dm-md/d2/d2-2-1-eng.pdf

See paragraph(s) 9.0

Variation Between Customs/Immigration Legislation

9. A person's status for customs purposes is not always the same as their status for immigration purposes.

10. As an example, a person can become a permanent resident without the intention of residing immediately in Canada. However, this person is not determined to be a settler as defined in the customs legislation, and be eligible for the provisions of tariff item No. 9807.00.00. In this case, since the person does not have any intention of remaining in Canada at that time, and will live outside Canada for an undetermined period of time, that person is considered a non-resident of Canada and not a settler, for the purpose of the Customs Tariff, and is eligible to temporarily import goods under tariff item No. 9803.00.00.

If you havea any more questions you can confirm them by speaking to CBS Office 204-983-3500 or 506-636-5064

2) You can go with your family as each of you will get the SIN number.

The PR Card Photo Specs have changed and it will be good if you submit the new photo at time of landing and fill the supplemental form for the new photos. If not you are sure to get a rejection based on photos not meeting specifications and will have to mail them to CIC.