Med's Done....
09-07-2010; reached 23-07-2010
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
30-12-2010, dated-15-12-2010
Today on my ecase I see
they have entered medical received.

I do not know if this means any thing on file processing...

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
ChaloCanada said:
Today on my ecase I see

Hi,

Good to hear some progress on your case.

Thanks,
L.B

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ChaloCanada said:
Today on my ecase I see

You are very close to getting Passport request and landing fees if you have not paid. another 30 to 45 days i guess.

lee26

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2009
Nomination.....
10-01-2010
AOR Received.
04-11-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2011
Med's Request
10-11-2010
Med's Done....
20-11-2010
Passport Req..
23-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2011
Hi Virgos,

Thank you for the reply. Did the dr. Serafin Veramendi send your medical results to Ottawa on time..?

Please also let me know that, Is it ok to take US passport size photos for medical exam. ? or do we need to take same size as in the initial application we send to buffalo.?

Thanks
Lee.

virgos said:
Lee,

I got my medicals done at Dr Serafin Veramendi's office. It was about 90 for Xray & $320 for medicals.
Xray was at a lab that was 20 minutes from the office.

Do not go to Dr. Boguslaw Chimel, there is a thread on the forum about that Dr. being careless about sending medicals to Ottawa.
Although Dr Chimel charges about $250 for everything.....which explains the sloppy service. Just google his name.

This is my recommendation, rest you can decide for yourself

- Virgos

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
cchabert said:
True and sad
Man every body went nuts on me. I'm very apprehensive because I have to relocate to Canada before June 2011. I have no GC process going on in US. After establishing a life for 10 years in a country and raising 2 children born here, it is not easy to move everything to a new country, when you know that at least for 6 months you won't find a professional job and will survive on odd jobs. I should have been more clear in my earlier post.
My handle says it all "Alberta or Bust". There is no plan B.
Also I'm a Genuine Mechanical Engineer with a real US master degree working for a Non Desi Actual firm

ChaloCanada

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2009
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
File Transfer...
19-OCT-2010 (to NY)
Med's Request
22-06-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010; reached 23-07-2010
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
30-12-2010, dated-15-12-2010
albertaorbust I can understand your anxiety.

I can assure you that if u come with 10k cash and husband and wife come with an attitude to work there shld not be absolutly nothing to worry.

Canada is very welcoming country and they want you to succeed and there are lot of resource for you to succeed.

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
At the end of the day - all he has told you is about him being apprehensive. Let us respect his thoughts. He may have a 100 reasons to pass his opinion. Let us not opinionate and judge - just because many of us have had to wait for AINP. At the end of the day, let us learn to agree to disagree. :)

AlbertaGovernor said:
one more example of a pure hypocrite who wasted time of genuine applicants on the forum. on top of that has the nerve to say things against canada. good luck with your life/job in US at the cost of waste of time of AINP and the applicants.

now all genuine applicants give me more -ve ratings for talking the facts.

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
I disagree. He got his PR visa. Using it or not is his prerogative. While I accept your frustration is valid and can be very hurting to the growth of your family, I guess we should reserve words before mauling somebody outright. Its his RIGHT to use the PR or not. None of us here reserve a right to whack his ass for him not using it.

rubyalabar said:
it's infuriating isn't it.. i read his post- he's just sitting on his PR visa, wasting it while most of us in this forum are stressed with the long wait and some are away from their families while the PR application is in process..it's unfair really

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
This post about Alberta Orbust makes complete sense. But to maul him and to point fingers at him for not using his PR - for just - note: JUST one sentence he posted is like ostracizing him off the forum. I have personally seen him helping TONS of people - through his posts. Had he not considered all this important, am sure he wudnt be here helping others. Let us give him the benefit of the doubt and consider this a one-off post.

FreshStart said:
This response was unnecessary. Good luck with your so called "Nice Life"! Best of luck in sustaining your work permit (without the fear of loosing your sponsorship and/or getting fired/laidoff. (by which you will have leave the country within X number of days) Trying to get your green card after being with a single company for over 7# of years. That is, if you survive.

Most of us here came to this country hoping to get your so called "Good Life". We have struggled through getting sponsorship, We have struggled through getting the job we want and we have struggled through the messed up US immigration system. So we are fed up. Call it as you wish, but I will take my chances on a fresh start where I don't have to worry about traveling abroad, loosing a job by which i might have to leave the country or worry about being tied down to a company or profession because of H1B or green card sponsorship. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
Somebody ban this guy Despo for ignoring me. He doesnt have the courtesy to find my ID and say Hi.

despoimmigrant said:
I thought i banned Alberta_Governer from this forum......... damn ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.....

CCH u still alive in this forum......... wow after so long. how is it going on in Alberta? :p

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
//rajesh etc landed and now trying to eat the cake and have it while in US. ///

Alright - I do not want to explain my situations to you. I have had valid problems and by the way - am on my way. Would you like to take a ride to Winnipeg next month ? Stop opinionating. Stop imagining. I have nothing to prove to you. Please REFRAIN from bringing my name up - without facts to back your claims. Cheers.

AlbertaGovernor said:
despo,

a senior person like you should think of the situations like Chinga Canada who had to go to India while his nomination was in process. procan had to go to india while his cic is in progress.

people like sonu, anoop etc dissapered after getting the nomination.

albertaorbust is sitting on his stamped PR

rajesh etc landed and now trying to eat the cake and have it while in US.

There are genuine guys here who want a life in canada. Canada never meant to open it immigration for the coward H1B applicants of US. they have a path for those who want to seriously immigrate to canada.

looking at this flood of IT applications they closed doors to IT folks. very soon they will close the AINP stream. all for the abuse.

did I say anything wrong?

lightsinthemist

Star Member
Feb 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-15-2009
Doc's Request.
11-28-2009
Nomination.....
12-07-2009 CIC app 05-15-2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-03-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-19-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-16-2011
Albertaorbust

Since was one of the guys that ripped into your post, let me apologize.

I hope you understand most of us are in deep frustation over various non serious people that took advantage of AINP. For example have a friend who has a similar situation and did not apply AINP last year due to some personal issues and now this year he no more has an chance...

There also many others who now cannot come through AINP.

The frustation and anger was towards people who are abusing systems both in Usa and Canada and with each passing day of delay in the CIC it just builds.And it is not a frustation of one year , it is a multiple year one .

Anywaz since you are not that dont take it to heart.

Peace

Lightsinthemist

albertaorbust said:
Man every body went nuts on me. I'm very apprehensive because I have to relocate to Canada before June 2011. I have no GC process going on in US. After establishing a life for 10 years in a country and raising 2 children born here, it is not easy to move everything to a new country, when you know that at least for 6 months you won't find a professional job and will survive on odd jobs. I should have been more clear in my earlier post.
My handle says it all "Alberta or Bust". There is no plan B.
Also I'm a Genuine Mechanical Engineer with a real US master degree working for a Non Desi Actual firm

justinline

May 19, 2009
lee26 said:
Hi Virgos,

Thank you for the reply. Did the dr. Serafin Veramendi send your medical results to Ottawa on time..?

Please also let me know that, Is it ok to take US passport size photos for medical exam. ? or do we need to take same size as in the initial application we send to buffalo.?

Thanks
Lee.
Yup...... go with Serafin Veramendi. Dr Chmiel Boguslaw is cheap.....but he is unethical guy. A total bogus guy. My luck drove me straight to him. I hope others donot make the mistake. I took US size passport photos for medicals.

Justin

rubyalabar

Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2010
Nomination.....
21-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-06-2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
26-10-2010
Med's Request
23-06-2010
Med's Done....
26-07-2010 (Aug.6 rec'vd by Ottawa)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2011
LANDED..........
04-02-2011
what i said is "mauling somebody outright"??? i am simply expressing a reaction to his post. when one posts anything in these forums, we are opening ourselves up to a lot of different reactions, good or bad.

so if you think i "mauled" him with what i said, that's ok...that's your opinion, you are entitled to it just like i am entitled to mine. :)

arajesh5 said:
I disagree. He got his PR visa. Using it or not is his prerogative. While I accept your frustration is valid and can be very hurting to the growth of your family, I guess we should reserve words before mauling somebody outright. Its his RIGHT to use the PR or not. None of us here reserve a right to whack his ass for him not using it.