+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

brownredxx

May 26, 2010
I think there's nothing wrong with getting the nomination as a backup plan. Nothing is certain especially under H1b GC process and I believe most of the the people who applied for the AINP done it because of that reason. What we don't want to hear is people who make arrogant statements like "flipping burgers..etc." What's up with that? I bet many are willing to do that just to get that PR visa just to escape their current situation right now.JMTCW

lightsinthemist

Star Member
Feb 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-15-2009
Doc's Request.
11-28-2009
Nomination.....
12-07-2009 CIC app 05-15-2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-03-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-19-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-16-2011
AlbertaGovernor

Well said.It is really pathetic for bust to have posted this . The same Fake IT consultant batch that flooded the US GC process is flooding the Canada process as well. ( Please note I have nothing against genuine IT consultants ) .

1.Step 1: Fake resume sponsored by Desi body shop land up in US in 2000 or 2001 .
2.Step 2: Get laid off and flip dosas in hotels after 2001 recession in Usa . Illegally out of status yet Desi body shop does not inform USCIS and keeps H1 alive.
3.Step 3 : Get a Software job after the market picks up in 2003/2004 as Sr Sr Business process improvement manager with 12 yrs experience.
4.Step 4: File in EB3 because does not hold Us Masters to file in EB2.
5. Step 5 : Get laid off from company and learn SAP because of booming market in 2006.
6. Step 6: Re file in 2006 for GC in EB3 again taking both H1 numbers and GC numbers.
7.Step 7: Realize life is going nowhere and throw application for Canada in 2008/2009.
8.Step 8: Realize EB3 is backlogged by 12 yrs and Throw EB3 to EB2 Conversion against causing retrogression of all genuine MS candidate EB2 priority numbers.
9. Step 9: Throw in apps for FSW, Quebec and any N number of provinces in Canada.

I am sick to the throat of this batch who have a sense of entitlement to Country visas and because of whom so many genuine degree candidates are suffering.

Bust you forgot about Singapore and Australia as well.Why dont you apply and block the numbers their as well.

AlbertaGovernor said:
there are so many of them who applied for AINP and did nothing after getting the nomination. AINP process was free. paid 97 cents postage to canada and got nomination. floods of application at ainp slowed down the nomination process. nominations were issued after nearly a year. that was loss of time. delay in nomination put many of the genuine applicants at the end of the line for the cic process causing delay in the entire immigration process.

lettuce_tomatoes

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well siad, lightsinthemist

lightsinthemist said:
AlbertaGovernor

Well said.It is really pathetic for bust to have posted this . The same Fake IT consultant batch that flooded the US GC process is flooding the Canada process as well. ( Please note I have nothing against genuine IT consultants ) .

1.Step 1: Fake resume sponsored by Desi body shop land up in US in 2000 or 2001 .
2.Step 2: Get laid off and flip dosas in hotels after 2001 recession in Usa . Illegally out of status yet Desi body shop does not inform USCIS and keeps H1 alive.
3.Step 3 : Get a Software job after the market picks up in 2003/2004 as Sr Sr Business process improvement manager with 12 yrs experience.
5. Step 5 : Get laid off from company and learn SAP because of booming market in 2006.
6. Step 6: Re file in 2006 for GC in EB3 again taking both H1 numbers and GC numbers.
7.Step 7: Realize life is going nowhere and throw application for Canada in 2008/2009.
8.Step 8: Realize EB3 is backlogged by 12 yrs and Throw EB3 to EB2 Conversion against causing retrogression of all genuine MS candidate EB2 priority numbers.
9. Step 9: Throw in apps for FSW, Quebec and any N number of provinces in Canada.

I am sick to the throat of this batch who have a sense of entitlement to Country visas and because of whom so many genuine degree candidates are suffering.

Bust you forgot about Singapore and Australia as well.Why dont you apply and block the numbers their as well.

jxyj01

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
albertaorbust said:
Not yet. Very apprehensive about going and flipping burgers in Canada. I Have a very nice life/Job here in US.
Mr Albertabust, you are mistaken about the Canadian economy. Unlike US economy, Canadian economy is not service based. You can run a business in Canada and make more money than US. You may have noticed in some postings that motel room costs CD 100/per night. Imagine running such business. I have seen my relations, with less education, making more money and living in big houses, if that is the criteria you are looking at. Canadian financial systems is more stable and secure than US system. In 1920s, during the great depression, not even single Canadian bank collapsed whereas Wall Street was total disaster. It is no fluke that Canadian dollar is at par with US dollar. Canada has very well organized social programs, where here is US, the social programs are totally unsustainable. Just watch CNBC or Fox business for an hour. Even China is issuing warning to US to not to devalue dollar by monetyzing the debt. A day after the elections, on Nov 3, Federal reserve bought US treasuries worth 600 billion dollars. If you have little economic sense, you can make out where the US is headed.
On social sense, you are in a country where by and large most of Americans do not want new immigration, legal or illegal. Do not look at big cities, you need to look at large voting public, in US heartland, that has a decisive say in policies coming out of Washington. On the other hand you have very immigrant friendly country where you can bring your siblings, parents easily. In the age of security and safely in US, there is a patriotic act where you can detained for any length of period without any cause. You can see what is happening at airports, either you expose yourself to radiation or subject yourself to new pat down procedure. Imagine your mother, daughter or sister going though pat down procedure by a stranger where breasts and genitals are touched. Imagine a 50 year old man touching the genitals of your five year old son. US is not what it used to be 10/15 years back. Btw, I did flip burgers when I was in school.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I thought i banned Alberta_Governer from this forum......... damn ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.....

CCH u still alive in this forum......... wow after so long. how is it going on in Alberta? :p

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
despoimmigrant said:
I thought i banned Alberta_Governer from this forum......... damn ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.....

CCH u still alive in this forum......... wow after so long. how is it going on in Alberta? :p
banned for speaking the truth? truth is bitter and it hurts the one who are not on the true path.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AlbertaGovernor said:
banned for speaking the truth? truth is bitter and it hurts the one who are not on the true path.
lOl I am not sure about truth but i always wondered have you ever applied for nomination/PR or you just roam arround in this forum for time pass.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
despo,

a senior person like you should think of the situations like Chinga Canada who had to go to India while his nomination was in process. procan had to go to india while his cic is in progress.

people like sonu, anoop etc dissapered after getting the nomination.

albertaorbust is sitting on his stamped PR

rajesh etc landed and now trying to eat the cake and have it while in US.

There are genuine guys here who want a life in canada. Canada never meant to open it immigration for the coward H1B applicants of US. they have a path for those who want to seriously immigrate to canada.

looking at this flood of IT applications they closed doors to IT folks. very soon they will close the AINP stream. all for the abuse.

did I say anything wrong?

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
despoimmigrant said:
lOl I am not sure about truth but i always wondered have you ever applied for nomination/PR or you just roam arround in this forum for time pass.
i have genuine friends who have intent to immigrate to canada and i am helping them. i am already a canada pr holder.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
despoimmigrant said:

you dont need to ban anyone on the forum from speaking the truth. you need to ban the practices that are affecting the ones who are sincere.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I feel sorry about people who had to go through tought time but you can not control certain things. YOu can not justify who are genuin people here whos need is high in priority for immigration. When i applied for nomination and PR my job in US was not at all secure. every day i went to job with fear that today my manager will say that you have one week. with family i had to bak my self up with this kind of situation. what happen i was genuin case that time right? now for some way with god grace i servived my recession and still holding up my current job does not mean that i am blocking PR visa for someone who is genuin here. Every single person who applied here has some arguments to make their case strong that they have bigger problem in their life than others so they should get PR first.

Anyways good to see you still holding up on your side which you call truth. Do look at other side.........

AlbertaGovernor said:
despo,

a senior person like you should think of the situations like Chinga Canada who had to go to India while his nomination was in process. procan had to go to india while his cic is in progress.

There are genuine guys here who want a life in canada. Canada never meant to open it immigration for the coward H1B applicants of US. they have a path for those who want to seriously immigrate to canada.

looking at this flood of IT applications they closed doors to IT folks. very soon they will close the AINP stream. all for the abuse.

FreshStart

Sep 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
Oct 20-1010
Med's Request
July 19-2010
Med's Done....
July 23-2010
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Jan 7-2011
Cuterash and Cooldeepforyou,

Any update at your end? All three of our files got transferred to LA at the same time Oct 20. Looking at previous trend I was hoping to hear back within the first month of transfer. I haven't seen any communication or update to e-case. What about at your end? Thanks!

cutie

May 5, 2010
100% true

lightsinthemist said:
AlbertaGovernor

cutie

May 5, 2010
AG,
AINP H1B stream already closed in Late Aug 2010.

AlbertaGovernor said:
despo,