+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

yasenkov

Jan 25, 2010
Hey everyone, received my AOR and Medical request today. Whoever updates the sheet, please put my AOR as 03 June
Thanks

hchalz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my timeline

application received by CIC 01/28/2010, check cashed 02/02/2010, medical request and file number 06/03/2010

MhK

May 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
IT code (2171)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
Med's Request
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sep 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
Guys, how cic issues AOR/Medical for AINP. are they going by Nomination date or by who submits the complete application first after nomination.

i got Nomination in Jan 2010. anyone got Medicals/AOR from Jan nominations or not yet.

Thanks alot.

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
Bookmark and check this link, typical frequency to check - everyday ;) : http://tinyurl.com/AINP-Tracking-System

MhK said:
Guys, how cic issues AOR/Medical for AINP. are they going by Nomination date or by who submits the complete application first after nomination.

i got Nomination in Jan 2010. anyone got Medicals/AOR from Jan nominations or not yet.

Thanks alot.

Xprime

Oct 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avikashyap said:
Thanks Despo. It would really be good to keep it handy.

BTW..I am still waiting to get my passports back from NY. My status changed to Decision Made yesterday..
Hi Avi,

Any passport return news....

Regards
Ben

Xprime

Oct 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
albertaorbust said:
Any body has good/bad experience with Doctors in NY area for CIC medicals? Please post.
Dr, Ronald Young in long island is good....his fees is also very good.

Ben

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
Hi McLuvin,

My wife was pregnant during the application process. We received medical results. The doctor advised that an X-ray isnt good during pregnancy. He noted it on the medical report. 2 weeks after the birth of the baby, we received a mail from CIC NY asking for 4 things:

1. The pending Xray for my wife.
2. Medical results for our newborn baby
3. Nomination addition of our baby - I called up AINP in Alberta and they added him to the nomination and let the people in CIC-NY know about it.
4. A form (dont remember which) for adding my newborn baby as a dependent.

I did all this - and it added a good 3 months for them to move to the Passport Request stage.

Hope this helps,
G luk to you and your family.

-R

McLuvin said:
Hi Guys,

Did anyone or their dependent underwent medical exams when they were pregnant... If so what did they do??

Do they hold off the application process if the individual is pregnant untill the X-Ray reports are made available??

I am expecting my AOR anytime this month or the next.... My wife is pregnant... any inputs on this one will help me...

BR,
McLuvin

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
Thanks for sharing, Stlguy. By the way, whats the "stl" in your ID, if I may know :). I have a few questions .. !

1. What did you do for proof of funds. Did you consider a rule of thumb, if any ?. I will be landing with my wife and baby.
2. What is the Goods to follow list ? Is it a simple list printed on a sheet of paper ?

and Hey Shyli - I guess you may be able to answer these questions too.

stlguy said:
My landing Experience:

I took a rental car and decided to use the Peace Bridge in Buffalo to make the landing.

- There were 2 or 3 cars ahead of me in the check-post and my heart was pounding as i was inching closer to the officer.

- I had separate folders for the passports, COPR, Proof of Funds, Supporting documents etc.

- The officer greeted me, and i told him i have come here to complete the PR landing formalities

- He asked for passports and the COPR. He checked them and gave a yellow sheet with something scribbled. He asked me if i will have goods to follow, if i have anything illegal with me or any guns. He then asked me to park the car and go into the building.

- Inside there was a small queue with one person ahead of me. The officer called me in less than 2 minutes

- I gave the officer passports and the COPR. Officer asked what class i got the nomination. I said Alberta PNP

- She smirked and asked a question if Alberta sponsored me, why i am landing in Buffalo. I told her i have friends in Toronto, so first landed there and then once i get a job in Alberta, i will move there. She was fine with my answer

- She asked me for my address in Canada. I gave one and she asked me if it will be my permanent residence. I said it is a temporary accommodation for a couple of months. She was fine with it.

- She told me that my goods list should be shown to the customs.

- She then asked me and my wife to sign on some papers and finally said the phrase i was waiting for 'Welcome to Canada! You now have all the rights of a Canadian Citizen except for voting in Federal Elections'

- Went to customs, they just stamped the forms

- Then went to SIN office in Niagara Falls, where it was a 10 minute job to get the SIN number

- Spent couple of days in Niagara falls over the weekend and in Toronto. On Monday opened a bank account and then traveled back to the US through Detroit

- US to Canada border crossing was very simple, no questions asked.. Just checked our passports.

Feels so great that i do not have an expiry date anymore on my forehead. Thanks a ton to everyone in this forum.. You all have helped a lot in my looong journey through this process.

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
Xprime said:
Dr, Ronald Young in long island is good....his fees is also very good.

Ben
Thanks Xprime. I have appointment on Monday with this doctor. Do you know how long does he take to send the results to Ottawa? Can we expedite this process?

avikashyap

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Per recvd 29-12-2011
IELTS Request
Completed and sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I received my passports with visa this afternoon. ;D ;D My visa was issued on May 28th. I feeling so releived as it took longer than expected to get my passports back.

The letter contained our passports with Visa and COPR documents, My visa is valid till 02/01/2011 which is exactly one year from the day of my medicals.

I will plan on doing landing as soon as possible. Most probably 04th of July weekend.

Thanks and good luk all. I will share my landing experience.

Xprime/ arajesh - please keep us posted with your plans..

SAPERP123

Mar 14, 2009
Hello All,
Received file number and asked to do medicals.
AINP Nomination - October
CIC Sent - Jan
Check Cashed - 15 days
File# rec - June 4th, 10