AOR Received.
17-07-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
this is insane, FBI rejected my fingerprints for the 2nd time, although i sent them 3 copies of fingerprints this time.
Any ideas on what i should do? or how to proceed?
thank u

Kumar2010

May 24, 2010
I sent my application to CIC with $510 USD dollars on may 5th. do they accept my application or if they return how much time do they take to return the application so that i can re-send with $550 USD dollars before expire date

Thanks
Kumar

yojo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
17-JUL-2010
File Transfer...
17-NOV-2010 (Seattle)
Med's Request
17-JUL-2010
Med's Done....
05-AUG-2010
Passport Req..
22-FEB-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-MAR-2011
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello bibo,

Same was the case with me. Got rejected 2nd time even with 3 prints.

So this time I did electronic fingerprinting (fingerprints electronically scanned and printed on FBI card) and sent them 2 cards ($25). They look a lot better than the ink ones and I am hoping this time they will not have any problems.

So I would suggest you search for electronic fingerprinting in your area and proceed further.

bibo said:
this is insane, FBI rejected my fingerprints for the 2nd time, although i sent them 3 copies of fingerprints this time.
Any ideas on what i should do? or how to proceed?
thank u

Gunther

May 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-12-2009
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
Med's Done....
19-08-2010
Passport Req..
28-3-2011
VISA ISSUED...
29-3-2011
I remember the fee used to be USD510 for principal applicant and spouse a month ago. It is now shown as USD550

canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/imm/fees_frais_usd.aspx?lang=eng

iAlberta

Star Member
Mar 22, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/Mar/2009
Doc's Request.
16/Dec/2009
Nomination.....
11/Jan/2010
AOR Received.
01/Jun/2010
Med's Request
01/Jun/2010
Med's Done....
04/Jun/2010
Passport Req..
27/Aug/2010
Hi Tulip07,

Can you tell me the exact date when u sent ur application to CIC and the exact date when you received the AOR and Medical requests.

Thanks

tulip07 said:
Got Meds Done in Bethesda, MD.
Excellent service , Results out in 4 days, Would highly recommend.

lovepool4u2001

Star Member
Mar 10, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2009
Doc's Request.
23-02-2010
Nomination.....
02-06-2010
AOR Received.
03-12-2010
File Transfer...
20-04-2011
Med's Request
03-12-2010
Med's Done....
03-01-2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
23-06-2011
Any advice is highly appreciated.

lovepool4u2001 said:
HI All,

1> I was just curious to know, is there any other plcae in US except from Buffalo where we can submit the case for CIC.
2> Is it make any difference in processing of case if there is any other that buffalo. (I can see all of them applying to Buffalo, if there is any other may be its faster)

Thanks

car33r

Star Member
Dec 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Buffalo is the only place where you are supposed to send your application if you are residing in US for more than 1 year.

lovepool4u2001 said:

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
lovepool4u2001 said:
I don't think so. Buffalo is the only office in USA where we apply for permanent residence applications. LAter if they chose, they transfer your applications to other places like Los Angeles etc, but the application from us should go first to Buffalo office only.

That's what I know. If anybody thinks it is incorrect, let me know.

tulip07

Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
I do not remember the exact dates.
App to CIC in third week of Dec 2009, it was returned for a correction and resubmitted in 2nd week of Jan2010.
AOR in May second week .

iAlberta said:
Hi Tulip07,

Can you tell me the exact date when u sent ur application to CIC and the exact date when you received the AOR and Medical requests.

Thanks

avikashyap

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Per recvd 29-12-2011
IELTS Request
Completed and sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I sent my passports for Visa stamping on 13th MAY and have NOT heard back anything yet. My eCAS status still shows 'In Process". Does anyone know, how much time does NY consulate take to return the passports?

Kumar2010

May 24, 2010
Hi All

I sent application with $510 USD dollars on may 5th. Will they accept my application. Or how much time does CIC normally take to return the application for correction so that i can re-send with $550 USD dollars before the expire of nomination. Plz Advice or let me know if anyone faced same issue.

Thanks All

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello People I m back and ready to share my landing experience.........

We started driving from chicago arround 6:30 pm on 5/19/2010. Reached detroit arround 1:00 am 5/20/2010. Stayed in detroit. Started driving arround 9:00 am in the morning and reached crossed bridge arround 11:30 am. ( Due to trafic) as soon as we arrived immigration officer asked us to park the car in lot and walk in to the immigration building. very few people were waiting in the lounge. in half an hour our turn came and we went to immigration counter and showed our passports and Landing documents. Officer did not ask much beside greeting us and told us to wait outside and they will call. He said they need to varify documents. It took an hour and finally they called us and asked us to sign those CORP paper infront of immigration officer. there was a new lady who was going through under training took charge of my case and other officer was helping her. That is why it took little bit longer in my case. Once that is done they gave us one peice of paper and asked us if we have address in canada where we can mail the PR card. I told them i do have address. then they asked if this is permenet address or temporary. It was temporary adddress. so he gave me one more form and told me when i have permenent address i can fax that form to PR processing center. i will have 180 days to give them address. I did not argue with them and went stright to custom. here we have to write every single items which we may plan to bring to canada in the future. I did not have my car vin number but the officer was nice so she just put details about my car. I had put almost 25 items in that list. If we do not put things in the list we may end up paying taxes in the future on those items. so make sure you list every thing which you plan to take to canada. once that is done they gave copy of that list said welcome to canada. ( pretty much it i guess ). at night arround 6 pm we reached hotel in toronto. I filled out that PR form and faxed it right away from hotel. I gave toronto address for my PR card.

Second day we all went to service center in canada to apply for our SIN cards. We got our sin number in half an hour and they said they will send SIN card in 10 business days. We stayed in toronto for 4 nights.

Returning....... ( scary stuffs )
I used AVR to come back in US. Let me give you little info about my immigration status in us here before i start.

Only Visa stamped in My old passport was F1 Student visa ( Expired 2006 June )
Current status : H1B ( Never got visa stamped in my passport) Valid I-94 form issued by USCIS along with I-797 notice.

We started driving from toronto arround 9 am on 24th May. reached windsor arround 12:30 pm. prayed really hard before i entered into detroit-windsor tunle. This time we decided to take tunnle instead of bridge. We came out at detroit side from that tunnle where lots of car were waiting on their number to be called. Finally our number came i gave officer 4 passports and 2 I-797 form ( my wife and mine ) officer asked me how many people in the car. i said 3 people. He said why 4 passports than. I said my previous visa is stamped in my old expired passports. He asked me to pull the car windows down and shut the car engine. in 2 minutes he said you are all set. I was kind of surprised so i asked him do i need to stop by to any other building out here. He said no just drive stright and you will be on the main street. it was a huge relief for all of us. I did lots of reserach for pickign up border for AVR. Detroit has most friendly and knowledgable staff among all the borders.

I hope this helps............

Loving Despo.

Thank you all for your best wishes. Without this forum this journey could have been difficult.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
forgot to tell you that my ecase status says Status "COMPLETE" and one more line got added in details.

"You entered Canada at the Windsor Ambassador Bridge office on May 20, 2010 and became a Permanent Resident."