+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

joshihere

Aug 12, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AINP won't respond for at least 1 yr since the date u recd yr file#

Hi , this information might be useful to you.
We applied in March2009 and got file# is August 2009. We were expecting to get a doc request after following the trend on this and other blogs.
However, I called them last week ((2nd March) to ask for the status and if our application is being processed.

They replied that, they will not send any further communication (e.g. doc request) until 1 year has been complete since you received your file#..
That means until August 2010 for me.

I am sure there are many ppl waiting for a doc request, in same position as that of mine.

Just a FYI...could you also call them and verify pl..
Thanks,
CJ

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
saravkamaraj said:
I send my application to CIC on Nov 15th and Today (Mar-8,2010) i got a letter informing about my application number and fee receipt for money I paid.
In That letter it mentioned as - "Medical form is enclosed with this letter.Please do not schedule any medical examination for next 3 months
from the date of this letter until you get further info".

In the medical form I received with this letter, it mentioned as - "Do your medical examination immediately, do not delay more than
60 days which may cause delay in processing".

What should I do now? Please any one help!!!

So here is the deal. After submitting to CIC Buffalo, AOR/MEDICAL takes 4 months. 3 months wait for medical. 4 months for PPR if all goes well.1 month for passport with visa return. 1 year for visa stamp after Buffalo receives package IF every thing goes perfectly.

This on top of 1 year for nomination. I wonder if all this time/energy/money/anxiety is worth the burger flipping we will have to do once we reach Canada.

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
durka said:
rajesh,

i think waiting would be a safer option in your case. can i ask you to post your timeline please?

thanks,

durka
Thanks for your reply Durka. I just updated my timeline on Trackitt - my id is arajesh5 :)
Cheers,

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
Oh ! 3 more questions:

1. Should I have to arrange a trustable address in canada to receive my PR cards. At this time... am searching for someone.. ... How important is it to find someone useful ? Is there alternate methods to receive the cards ?

2. How should the proof of funds be ? Bank statements from Bank of America ? Just that ? or should it be in the form of usable instruments - such as bankers check ?

3. Do I have to necessarily apply for SIN when am there. I have to be there on a weekday to do this ! ... so ... !

Any thoughts will be helpful

Thanks,
Rajesh

abdaydreams

Mar 2, 2010
Joshihere, Earlier i heard that it was taking 12 months from the time of application. I received file# in august 2209, but by aug 2010 i'll be out of status from h1b i guess :(

I was keeping all my hope on trends which shows that april applicants will get it by april 2010

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
^^^ I beleive your trending is correct. You should have got an RPRF or atleast something to that level, right ? Havnt you ?

saravkamaraj

Mar 8, 2010
HI ,
I am seeing mails saying received AOR/Medical.

What is AOR? Can any tell me.
I recieved a cover letter for the file number from CIC and a medical form.

Thanks in advance

baraynawab

Aug 31, 2009
Hi everybody,

I got my passports with Canada visa. Sent it on 17th Feb and recvd on 10th march.

my case is updated

trackitt.com/member/mohdosman

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
AOR means "Acknowledgement of Receipt" of your application by CIC.

saravkamaraj said:
HI ,
I am seeing mails saying received AOR/Medical.

What is AOR? Can any tell me.
I recieved a cover letter for the file number from CIC and a medical form.

Thanks in advance

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Congrats Buddy !
baraynawab said:
Hi everybody,

I got my passports with Canada visa. Sent it on 17th Feb and recvd on 10th march.

my case is updated

trackitt.com/member/mohdosman

baraynawab

Aug 31, 2009
Guys,
I looked at my COPR papers and noticed before No. 19 where it says

Calgary
AB DEST : 7090 18. NO _________________________

Did anyone of you guys has Calgary,AB in there COPR ?

Thanks

abdaydreams

Mar 2, 2010
Guys- If anybody is going to move to india and his visa office is buffalo, can he come to US to appear for interview in canadian visa office of Buffalo ? or he will not be allowed on any kind of visa. Please let me know visa type on which one can come for one week or so for interview. Huh

Thank in advance

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
abdaydreams said:
Guys- If anybody is going to move to india and his visa office is buffalo, can he come to US to appear for interview in canadian visa office of Buffalo ? or he will not be allowed on any kind of visa. Please let me know visa type on which one can come for one week or so for interview. Huh

Thank in advance
I don't know of any AINP (H1) applicant who was called for an interview. It is typically waived.