Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
narsanna said:
Hi Moiz,

Thanks for information. let's see..

Thanks,
Narsanna
In general, How much time one should consider before ask buffalo about status? I mean after application for AOR and After medical for PPR? How much time one should wait before ask CIC about AOR-PPR?

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZAD said:
DOES ANY ONE HAVE IDEA HOW LONG BUFFALO TAKES TO REPLY TO CASE SPECIFIC INQUIRY ??

I SENT THEM MY FIRST EMAIL REGARDING MY CASE WHICH IS BEYOND ITS PROCESSING TIME AND

AS OF YET I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE FROM THEM.

THANKS
I hope it will take 7-10 days which means business 7-10 days (No weekends) around two weeks.
10 work days = 2 week.

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
narsanna said:
Hi Moiz,

Thanks for information. let's see..

Thanks,
Narsanna
New thing!! The New Delhi consulate is faster than Buffalo NY for Provincial Nominees!!!
This is surprise! Buffalo takes 6 month to process around 30% cases while New Delhi takes only 4 months!
Buffalo takes 7 months for around 50% cases while New Delhi takes only 6 months.
check this:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/inFORMation/times/international/04-provincial.asp

attendedsky

Oct 14, 2009
Thanks moiz. My timeline at CIC:
Applied to CIC: March 15/2009
AOR and medicals recieved: June 8/2009
Medicals Done: June 13/2009
Additional document requested (RCMP certificate): June 8/2009
Document sent: June 17/2009
PPR: October 16/2009

E-cas still says "we started processing your application on May 29, 2009". It has not been updated any further yet. Let's see if it gets updated tomorrow (monday)

moiz4you said:
Congrats attendedsky,

Could you post your complete timeline please. Did your ecas updated to medicals received and when if it did

attendedsky said:
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to update that I got my PPR through an email today. Basically it came almost 4 months after I did my medicals. So there is definitely some movement in buffalo. The email just said that I can submit my passport now and provided a few links for instructions and stuff - similar to what optimusprime got. There aren't any forms attached for me to sign. I'm thinking of going to buffalo next week and getting it done in person.
Let me know if anybody has any questions. Otw, good luck to all of you. Hopefully you would all be getting your PPRs really soon.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ottawa medical center sux !! dont know how many times they will see my lungs !! and moiz yours too...

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lolzzzzzzzzzzz cchabert !! How have you been? you disappeared since your ecase status updated with medical received. Don't you think it's time for you to get a hold of NY office and ask them about your status. Letter says that you should wait for 90 days before contacting NY office. Looks like you already passed that 90 days deadline.

NIX did you get any PPR request yet or not. When your 90 days deadline gets over?
cchabert said:
Nothing in the southeast front commander, roger?

C

cchabert

despoimmigrant said:
lolzzzzzzzzzzz cchabert !! How have you been? you disappeared since your ecase status updated with medical received. Don't you think it's time for you to get a hold of NY office and ask them about your status. Letter says that you should wait for 90 days before contacting NY office. Looks like you already passed that 90 days deadline.

NIX did you get any PPR request yet or not. When your 90 days deadline gets over?
cchabert said:
Nothing in the southeast front commander, roger?
You're 100% right despo, my 90 days expire this Wednesday, and I need your suggestion of the email / fax letter to NY, my first quesion:

1.- In the email on the subject line which is a good information so they don't put my email on the trash can?

2.- What kind of words did you write on the mail/fax ? Kindly ones asking for PPR? or if they need more info? or a little of hard words with out insulting anybody?

Thank you commander! :-D

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ccharbert !!

Hard word wont help. May impact nagatively to your case which may be at the edge to finish it up. All you do is your request them status of your case and mention that you are inquiering because it has been 90 days since you received that letter from Buffalo saying case has been transfered. You never know as soon as you shoot email someone open up file and send you PPR.

Never ask them that if they want more documents or not. Let them just remove dust from your file.
You never know by the end of next week you may have PPR request if all documents are submited.

Subject Line : 90 Days Past Inquiery File # BXXXXXXXX[PN]
let me know if you need help with Body......... i had 'A' grade in ENG 100 class lol

Despo.......... Good Luck.....

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
despoimmigrant said:
No PPR and no eCAS update. This is the first place I will announce if I receive my PPR. I am also not sure if there is anything else they would add on the eCAS status other than "decision made", which does not happen until thep put the visa stamp in the passport.

My 90 days will be October 28th (file was transferred on Jul 28th). I did not remember the 90 days rule and I e-mailed them a couple of weeks ago asking for the status of my application. They have not replied. I hope they are not pissed off with me.

C

cchabert

despoimmigrant said:
Ccharbert !!

Hard word wont help. May impact nagatively to your case which may be at the edge to finish it up. All you do is your request them status of your case and mention that you are inquiering because it has been 90 days since you received that letter from Buffalo saying case has been transfered. You never know as soon as you shoot email someone open up file and send you PPR.

Never ask them that if they want more documents or not. Let them just remove dust from your file.
You never know by the end of next week you may have PPR request if all documents are submited.

Subject Line : 90 Days Past Inquiery File # BXXXXXXXX[PN]
let me know if you need help with Body......... i had 'A' grade in ENG 100 class lol

Despo.......... Good Luck.....
Thank you Despo, now that you insist a little help with the body doesn't feel bad :) thank you!