+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nix1 said:
despoimmigrant said:
Looks like they are working hard on your case........:)
Not sure if they are working hard OR hardly working.
i dont know about them but i am working hard to figure out how CIC buffalo determines which files to transfer to local consulate and which files to handle locally in bufflo visa office. :) I dont think it is random or lucky people stuff. there should be some key factors which they evalute and make decision to transfer file to consulate. Letter which i got from them specifically says that " In order to expedite your immigration process we have transferd to NY consulate" Expedite word is very catchyyyyyyyyyy..

atleast from email which i received from them today i came to know that there wont be an ecase update for me next monday. Unless some miracle happens and my medicals arrive today or tomorrow to NY consulate. ( Still hope right? )

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
Hey Desp - Added my case to trackitt - and the username is arajesh5 :)

hmm - I am still waiting for a change on my case status too. Medicals sent Aug 22. No sound whatsoever.

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
despo, My medical reached Ottawa only on 17th september. My DMP delayed in sending it medical was done on 27th august.

optimusprime

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008
despoimmigrant said:
nix1 said:
despoimmigrant said:
Looks like they are working hard on your case........:)
Not sure if they are working hard OR hardly working.
i dont know about them but i am working hard to figure out how CIC buffalo determines which files to transfer to local consulate and which files to handle locally in bufflo visa office. :) I dont think it is random or lucky people stuff. there should be some key factors which they evalute and make decision to transfer file to consulate. Letter which i got from them specifically says that " In order to expedite your immigration process we have transferd to NY consulate" Expedite word is very catchyyyyyyyyyy..

atleast from email which i received from them today i came to know that there wont be an ecase update for me next monday. Unless some miracle happens and my medicals arrive today or tomorrow to NY consulate. ( Still hope right? )
yeah - there could be some criteria. but right now, we do not know what criteria that is. some say that if you stayed in countries other than the US and your home country, then that could be a possibility.

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Optimusprime,

So did you reside in another country other than the US and the Philippines? Where?
That could be a factor I guess. I worked in the Middle East before. Thanks.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A question for those who have received PPR from the New York Office:

What does packet look like (color) and what is the size of the packet?

Long story short, we had a key left in our mailbox saying there is a packet for us and we should use that key to open the bigger box at the bottom. My wife tried to open the box, the key got stuck before she was able to open it. So, can't open it until Monday when mail delivery person shows up and no idea what is in there. We were not expecting any big size mail/box to arrive. I am hoping it is PPR, but I doubt it as it should not be that big to not fit in our regular mailbox. Thanks.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i really want to hope and wish that it is PPR nix !!
nix1 said:
A question for those who have received PPR from the New York Office:

What does packet look like (color) and what is the size of the packet?

Long story short, we had a key left in our mailbox saying there is a packet for us and we should use that key to open the bigger box at the bottom. My wife tried to open the box, the key got stuck before she was able to open it. So, can't open it until Monday when mail delivery person shows up and no idea what is in there. We were not expecting any big size mail/box to arrive. I am hoping it is PPR, but I doubt it as it should not be that big to not fit in our regular mailbox. Thanks.

Harry2500

Star Member
Nov 13, 2008
Tapak said:
dnataraj said:
moiz4you said:
Hey DNA,

Any news at all?
Moiz4you,

What can I say. My file is buried at Buffalo.
I do not login or comment because I do not want to depress you all further as I am grand daddy of this CIC process at Buffalo. I know you all benchmark me. However I sincerely wish you all good luck and hope people start getting PRR's irrespective of their waiting times.

I am working on some other country's immigration right now.
Hey dna,
I thought it was just me who is waiting for eternity (since March 09). I too refrain from visiting this forum often and vent any frustrations. I am looking to relocate to other countries as well. Any Europeam country works fine with me due to proximity to my native country (India). I will require frequent travel to visit my ageing parents. Please PM me for some guidance whenever you get a chance.

Thanks,

Taps
Hi Tap, My file has disappeared in Buffalo and wants you to please suggest me what would be the best country to apply for its immigration .My case is on hold in Buffilo for security check.I am confuse what to do .

mango.lassee

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
[/quote]Hi Tap, My file has disappeared in Buffalo and wants you to please suggest me what would be the best country to apply for its immigration .My case is on hold in Buffilo for security check.I am confuse what to do .
[/quote]

Harry,

Try United Kingdom (UK) or Denmark (DK). I've heard of Sweden (SE) having something similar, haven't really looked into it.

Good luck.

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Tap, My file has disappeared in Buffalo and wants you to please suggest me what would be the best country to apply for its immigration .My case is on hold in Buffilo for security check.I am confuse what to do .
[/quote]

Harry,

Try United Kingdom (UK) or Denmark (DK). I've heard of Sweden (SE) having something similar, haven't really looked into it.

Good luck.
[/quote]
Can you please provide further details about Denmark (DK) or Sweden (SE) immigration? Any URL will be highly appreciated.

I was personally assured and given a confirmation by Sylvia, from Ottawa Medical center, that our medical reports have been successful cleared and system status will be updated in 24 hours. It's over a month now and still no status update on ecas.

My file at CDN, NY seems to be lost in deluge of applications.

Thanks,

Taps

venky321

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
Perhaps we are getting panicked unnecessarily?

I mean the average processing time at Buffalo for Provincial Nominees is 7-8 months, 30 percent of case take longer than 8, 20 percent take 10 months or more.

I mean we all cant expect our PPR in under 5 months I guess.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
venky321 said:
Perhaps we are getting panicked unnecessarily?

I mean the average processing time at Buffalo for Provincial Nominees is 7-8 months, 30 percent of case take longer than 8, 20 percent take 10 months or more.

I mean we all cant expect our PPR in under 5 months I guess.
second with you venky. and so far i only found 2 people who got PPR within month or so regardless where there case was processed. how do we even confirm that those 2 people were telling truth..........