+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mango.lassee said:
Nope. But hoping to do so by the end of this year.

I read someplace that se has something similar to dk. Haven't really looked it up though...
What is SE and DK? You guys use some code language that I have never heard of. I may have to look into elsewhere too as the NY Office has kept me waiting for more than 2 months when others have gotten their PPRs in 5 to 6 weeks. SE=Sweden DK=Denmark?

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
nix1 said:
What is SE and DK? You guys use some code language that I have never heard of. I may have to look into elsewhere too as the NY Office has kept me waiting for more than 2 months when others have gotten their PPRs in 5 to 6 weeks. SE=Sweden DK=Denmark?
SE=Sweden DK=Denmark? Yes

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nix dont you think if you start new immigration process for other country which may take some more time and money. I feel that you should wait for few more weeks before you jump into conclusion. Your file is already in NY so anytime u get your PPR request. this is just my personal thought. after all everyone knows what are the best option for them.

good luck

nix1 said:
mango.lassee said:
Nope. But hoping to do so by the end of this year.

I read someplace that se has something similar to dk. Haven't really looked it up though...

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dipen and arajesh we are pretty close in timeline. Any news any updates dudes !!?

if you guys have trackit id would you mind to share link here pls.

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dnataraj said:
moiz4you said:
Hey DNA,

Any news at all?
Moiz4you,

What can I say. My file is buried at Buffalo.
I do not login or comment because I do not want to depress you all further as I am grand daddy of this CIC process at Buffalo. I know you all benchmark me. However I sincerely wish you all good luck and hope people start getting PRR's irrespective of their waiting times.

I am working on some other country's immigration right now.
Hey dna,
I thought it was just me who is waiting for eternity (since March 09). I too refrain from visiting this forum often and vent any frustrations. I am looking to relocate to other countries as well. Any Europeam country works fine with me due to proximity to my native country (India). I will require frequent travel to visit my ageing parents. Please PM me for some guidance whenever you get a chance.

Thanks,

Taps

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks DNA.

Despo, you are right about my situation and it is better for me to wait for Canada than start over a new one to a new country. I am going to wait for Canada as that's where I want to be, but I was just showing a little frustration about the long wait (even though others have been waiting for much longer than me, especially the ones who are stuck in Buffalo). But learning about opportunities in other countries would not hurt while waiting for Canada to send PPR or whatever they want to send or not send anything at all. Thanks again.

Jay007

Star Member
Nov 15, 2008
Folks,
How much time will be taken by CIC for visa stamping?
My passport was delivered to CIC-LA on 24th Sep.

venky321

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
Medicals delivered, now the final wait begins......

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
venky321 said:
Welcome to the "Medical train" take a seat and make sure you bring enough food on this train. This medical train is the slowest train you may ever experience in your life.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arajesh5 said:
hey despo - no news yet - whats trackit !!
follow the link. Register yourself and put all accurate dates in it and also share your id.

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/provincial-nominees

Good luck.

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
despoimmigrant said:
venky321 said:
Welcome to the "Medical train" take a seat and make sure you bring enough food on this train. This medical train is the slowest train you may ever experience in your life.
medical train is not the slowest now-a-days.....nomination train is :))

good luck to lucky people on this thread...

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent an email to NY Consulate on Monday to know status of my medical. :) Given below is their reply.

We have not received your medical results. Once these are received from our Health Services office in Ottawa, you will be notified in writing of any pending documents and / or requirements.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Seems like ottawa is taking all the time in immigration process so as i said earlier Medical Train is the slowest train ................................

C

cchabert

Tell me about it, you can see how long it take to Ottawa to release my medicals.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cchabert said:
Tell me about it, you can see how long it take to Ottawa to release my medicals.
100 % with you cchabert !!!!! update us when you receive PPR or other document request from NY consulate.

Looks like they are working hard on your case........:)
good luck