+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

C

cchabert

Thank you guys, it was a relief, thanks for all the best wishes, same from here to you guys, getting closer!! :-D

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Yes my file is in buffalo and my medicals reached ottawa on august 4th. They requested state pccs and RPRF and that reached them on September 2nd. But my ecas just shows we started processing your case on July 17th

despoimmigrant said:
moiz4you said:
Hey DNA,

Any news at all?
moiz your file is in buffalo correct? when did you medical reached ottawa?

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moiz4you said:
Yes my file is in buffalo and my medicals reached ottawa on august 4th. They requested state pccs and RPRF and that reached them on September 2nd. But my ecas just shows we started processing your case on July 17th

despoimmigrant said:
moiz4you said:
Hey DNA,

Any news at all?
So looks like Buffalo got your medical results thats y they requested fee and state pccs. it is normal not have to ecase updated when file is at buffalo. hopefully u will get PPR pretty soon.

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Looking at DNA, ZAD, RETRO, OPTIMUSPRIME, JPADZ, ETC I highly doubt that despo. But thank you for your positivity.

despoimmigrant said:
moiz4you said:

despoimmigrant said:
moiz4you said:
Hey DNA,

Any news at all?
So looks like Buffalo got your medical results thats y they requested fee and state pccs. it is normal not have to ecase updated when file is at buffalo. hopefully u will get PPR pretty soon.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
moiz4you said:
Hey DNA,

Any news at all?
Moiz4you,

What can I say. My file is buried at Buffalo.
I do not login or comment because I do not want to depress you all further as I am grand daddy of this CIC process at Buffalo. I know you all benchmark me. However I sincerely wish you all good luck and hope people start getting PRR's irrespective of their waiting times.

I am working on some other country's immigration right now.

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Dna,
Dont loose hope over this. Soon things will start rolling at Buffalo.... (I Hope)

dnataraj said:
moiz4you said:
Hey DNA,

Any news at all?
Moiz4you,

I do not login or comment because I do not want to depress you all further as I am grand daddy of this CIC process at Buffalo. I know you all benchmark me. However I sincerely wish you all good luck and hope people start getting PRR's irrespective of their waiting times.

uniqueid

Sep 29, 2009
Hi Everyone,

I want to know the medical exam procedure. I am having medical after two weeks.

I want to know following.

1) Do they ask for your medical history ?

2) Do they ask for your current medical treament or your family doctor's name ?

Regards
UI

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uniqueid said:
Hi Everyone,

I want to know the medical exam procedure. I am having medical after two weeks.

I want to know following.

1) Do they ask for your medical history ?

2) Do they ask for your current medical treament or your family doctor's name ?

Regards
UI
Yes they ask you all history.(all family members included in file).......... i dont think they need your family doctor's name. but if you ahve kid who is under 11 or 12 than make sure you take all vacination report for him. they will take copy of it. and send it along with all other medical reports.

hope this helps

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
Hi All
I got my passports back with PR visa affixed along with CPR documents for me and my wife.
I got some study material to read.Apart from these document, do i need to expect any other document in my pacakge...

Thank all ,for your support..may all get there PRs soon....

thanks

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Congrats Satyac...

satyac said:
Hi All
I got my passports back with PR visa affixed along with CPR documents for me and my wife.
I got some study material to read.Apart from these document, do i need to expect any other document in my pacakge...

Thank all ,for your support..may all get there PRs soon....

thanks

mango.lassee

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
Hang in there dna. The waiting period is the longest. Yours has been a bumpy ride, but remember, good things come to those who wait (so they say:))

btw, are you looking at dk/uk?

Best wishes,
ML

dnataraj said:
moiz4you said:
Hey DNA,

Any news at all?
Moiz4you,

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
mango.lassee said:
Hang in there dna. The waiting period is the longest. Yours has been a bumpy ride, but remember, good things come to those who wait (so they say:))

btw, are you looking at dk/uk?

Best wishes,
ML
Thanks ML. Yes I am working on UK. DK, I am not sure although I went through their requirements and felt its doable.

Did you move to AB already?
-DNA

mango.lassee

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
Nope. But hoping to do so by the end of this year.

I read someplace that se has something similar to dk. Haven't really looked it up though...

[/quote]

Thanks ML. Yes I am working on UK. DK, I am not sure although I went through their requirements and felt its doable.

Did you move to AB already?
-DNA

[/quote]