+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

kishankanhaiya

Jan 7, 2009
The same photographs that you sent with the canadian immigration application. Please see link below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/photospecs.asp

nihak said:
Hi Kishan,
Congratulations,
Please let me know what kind of photos did you sent (means exact standards or normally from Walgreens)
Thanks

kishankanhaiya said:
My status has changed to "Decision Made".

I don't think it should be a problem. You should get it soon. Keep tracking :)

rk said:
Is your ECas status changed to "Decision made". I mailed my PP last week. I wrote my phone number and mailing address on express mail envolpe (return envelope) will it be a problem ?

kishankanhaiya said:
I recieved my passports back from NY Consulate with the visa and CPR documents. They returned everything in 10 days. I sent them a stamped (the standard $17.50 stamp) USPS express mail envelope. I wrote my day time phone number on the place provided above the reciepent's address. Do not fill the address, they will fill it for you.

If you are using express mail make sure to keep the tracking number sticker. It was helpful to track the package.

kishankanhaiya

Jan 7, 2009
By the way congratulations to all who received the request for passport.

I strongly recommend sending the Standard Express mail envelope with flat rate ($17.50) stamp affixed on it. Please check with the post office if the rates are still the same. When I purhased the stap the rate was $17.50.

nihak

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Hi Nix/manian/Kishan,
Thanks.
Best of luck Nix.

nix1 said:
nihak said:
Hi Nix1,
Today i got my PPR letter and date on the letter is 09.09.09
Check your mail box? I hope you are in the next Q.
Thanks.
Congratulations! Nihak. How come you receive your mail so early in the morning? May be it arrived yesterday and you did not check your mailbox? I have been checking my mailbox everyday and sometimes twice a day. Hopefully I will be the next one.

Thanks Despo for good wishes. I hope your prediction will turn out to be true this evening.

cchabert, I think you should have gotten your PPR by now, but looks like medical results are holding you back.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I came home and checked my mailbox and nothing in there. Hopefully I will have a better luck tomorrow or may be next week.

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
Hi

here is my time line:

Sent application to CIC:april 1
Received AOR :jun 16
Medical done :july 10
PPR recieved :sep 14

Few questions :
I received "permanent resident visa authorization",which is asking for address and sign of applicant,back side of this page is asking for height and eye color of applicant and denpendent.
Apart from this i think i need to send 4 photos each for applicant and dependent ,passport and fee..

Am I correct or else are there any other paper work

Thanks

I

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
satyac said:
Hi

here is my time line:

Few questions :
I received "permanent resident visa authorization",which is asking for address and sign of applicant,back side of this page is asking for height and eye color of applicant and denpendent.
Apart from this i think i need to send 4 photos each for applicant and dependent ,passport and fee..

Thanks

I

Hey Satyac,
Just wanted to know if your file was processing in NY or Buffalo. Also did you send your state pccs and RPRF along with your initial application or were they requested from you after your AOR

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
HI Manian
I did not got any height form, i got authorization form which was asking address and sign of applicant on one side of paper and back side of it is asking about height and eye color of applicant and dependents and this side it is not asking for sign.

For me authorization letter and height form both are same,I think this is fine right ...

thanks

manianz47 said:
Hi
(1) Height, Eye Color and DOB details form (Signed)
(2) Covering Letter with your return address (Signed)
(3) 4 Photographs as per specification
(4) Fee
(5) Passports.....

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
hi moiz4you
My application was transferred to NY on june 23. And i did sent my pcc with my application.I did not sent rprf initially, i will be sending this fee now..

Thanks
moiz4you said:
satyac said:
Hi

here is my time line:

Few questions :

Thanks

I

Hey Satyac,
Just wanted to know if your file was processing in NY or Buffalo. Also did you send your state pccs and RPRF along with your initial application or were they requested from you after your AOR

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
Hi Nihak

Congrats....What all the documents they are asking,do you got authorization and height form separtely , for me authorization page is on one side of page and height form on other side,is this is same for you as well.And it is asking sign only for authorization page side, it not asking to sign on height form,please clarify on this issue.

So apart from this form,what all other paper work you are sending.

Thanks

nihak said:
Hi Nix1,
Thanks.

nix1 said:
Congrats! Satyac. Do you have a trackitt timeline? Would you please post it here?

I hope I am going to be the next one. But I think Nihak is going to receive it before me as his file was transferred a week before me.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
desiboy1 said:
hey chow - have u reached Canada??
I was wondering the same thing too. It is interesting that people once enter Alberta, stop posting here. I thought Alberta has Internet service too? There was another gentleman (Yarlandy, sorry don't remember the exact spelling) who was going to take 48 hours road trip and was going to share his experience here after he reaches Alberta, but never happened. Nomad_Musafir, once the PPR came through, never came back. I still see AKK and Ingegarcia coming here and posting once in a while. Thanks guys for doing that. I hope Sukhminder is not going to forget us too once he reaches Alberta this weekend.

By the way, I am not trying to say you MUST come back here and post your experience etc., but would be nice to know how everything went for those of us who are waiting. At the end, it's your life, you can do whatever you want.

C

cchabert

nix1 said:
desiboy1 said:
I was wondering the same thing too. It is interesting that people once enter Alberta, stop posting here. I thought Alberta has Internet service too? There was another gentleman (Yarlandy, sorry don't remember the exact spelling) who was going to take 48 hours road trip and was going to share his experience here after he reaches Alberta, but never happened. Nomad_Musafir, once the PPR came through, never came back. I still see AKK and Ingegarcia coming here and posting once in a while. Thanks guys for doing that. I hope Sukhminder is not going to forget us too once he reaches Alberta this weekend.

By the way, I am not trying to say you MUST come back here and post your experience etc., but would be nice to know how everything went for those of us who are waiting. At the end, it's your life, you can do whatever you want.
The last contact I have with Chow was on August 4 and he was in Edmonton looking for a job.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if i am not wronge chow is the one who got PPR within month or less than month i guess after getting AOR/MEDICAL.

6SigmaMBB

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Interesting observation Nix!..My application reached CIC in mid Aug and the corrected application was re submitted on Sep 2. By the time I reach the latter end of the process, all you folks would have received your PR and this forum will be long dead! (Basing this assumption on the fact that I didnt see anyone with my timelines who have sent docs to CIC in Aug/Sept time frame n most of u are almost there)..Hence I am already creating an archive of all relevant posts I come across, atleast something to fall back on at a later stage!:)

Laters..

nix1 said:
desiboy1 said:

nihak

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Hi ,
Today I have posted all these documents to NY:
- Four updated photographs per family member.
- Copy of Passport Request Letter written height, eye color Completed Permanent Resident Visa Authorization Form and signed.
- Cover Letter – printed, signed, and dated
-RPRF 830 USD.
- A pre-paid, self-addressed return Express Mail envelope.
Best of luck to all
Thanks.

satyac said:
Hi Nihak

Congrats....What all the documents they are asking,do you got authorization and height form separtely , for me authorization page is on one side of page and height form on other side,is this is same for you as well.And it is asking sign only for authorization page side, it not asking to sign on height form,please clarify on this issue.

So apart from this form,what all other paper work you are sending.

Thanks

nihak said:
Hi Nix1,
Thanks.

nix1 said:
Congrats! Satyac. Do you have a trackitt timeline? Would you please post it here?

I hope I am going to be the next one. But I think Nihak is going to receive it before me as his file was transferred a week before me.