+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Hi guys!

We just arrived from our medical examination. The doctor found some trace of protein in my urine so he ordered for a creatinine check, which costs me again a few dollars. Though the doctor says that it isn't something to be scared of because it's just a trace, but he still needs to check it to be sure. Hopefully, everything is OK.

So guys, wish me luck and hopefully we will get the PPR soon.

Thanks!

narsanna

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Please help me seniors,

I applied on PNP 2171.
I posted my CIC to buffalo on 22nd May
Buffalo reached on 26th May.
But, my Money Order did not get cashed till.

I have been so tense. Please give me a brief message. My money order didn’t get cashed and I did not get return back also.

Can I contact CIC office? Can you tell me CIC office contact numbers?
If you have any further information please let me know.
Thanks for all.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry to hear that they have not cashed your check until now. I am not sure why but I can think of a few possibilities.

1. Do you have the tracking info that says who signed your package upon delivery? It sounds like the CIC people misplaced the application package.
2. If you do not have tracking info on who signed for it, the mail service may not have delivered it (lost on the way).
3. The person in the bank who you are talking to has no clue what you are asking or he/she does not know how to CHECK if the check has been cashed/cleared.

I hope it is the case #3 and I hope you will recieve your AOR/Medical request in about 2 months from the date they received your package.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jpadz said:
Hi guys!

We just arrived from our medical examination. The doctor found some trace of protein in my urine so he ordered for a creatinine check, which costs me again a few dollars. Though the doctor says that it isn't something to be scared of because it's just a trace, but he still needs to check it to be sure. Hopefully, everything is OK.

So guys, wish me luck and hopefully we will get the PPR soon.

Thanks!
Good luck with the medical results. I did my medical on July 15 and sent the report to Ottawa on July 22. Everything seemed to be fine with my test results unless doctor did not tell me anything. Hoping for the PPR in about 2 months.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rascojenkins said:
I checked my e-case and it has been updated to :Interview scheduled for October ------, 2009. I dont know what is going on at this point. I'm waiting for PPR an interview is scheduled it seems I will have a longtime on chill pills Jesus help me.
Rasco, sorry to hear that they have scheduled you for an interview. l am sure you will do well in the interview and everything will be fine. It's just a little more expensive for you (travel expenses) and a little longer for PPR, that's all. You will get there. Amazing Alberta is waiting for good people like you.

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Got passports with visa today!!!

But don't ask me anything about it because I don't know :(, my cousin has it and she will just be back next month....

Akk

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
akk said:

But don't ask me anything about it because I don't know :(, my cousin has it and she will just be back next month....

Akk
Congrats!!. what a news for this weekend and month end.
Good luck and Enjoy!!!!

C

cchabert

akk said:

Akk

parabéns !!! Now it's time to pack and celebrate with guarana!!

Cheeers!!

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Please all of you update your timelines on http://tinyurl.com/AINP-Tracking-System

iAlberta

Star Member
Mar 22, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/Mar/2009
Doc's Request.
16/Dec/2009
Nomination.....
11/Jan/2010
AOR Received.
01/Jun/2010
Med's Request
01/Jun/2010
Med's Done....
04/Jun/2010
Passport Req..
27/Aug/2010
vsrao, can u like delete the duplicates in March month. there are like 3-4 duplicates in there

vsrao said:
Please all of you update your timelines on http://tinyurl.com/AINP-Tracking-System

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iAlberta said:
vsrao, can u like delete the duplicates in March month. there are like 3-4 duplicates in there

vsrao said:
Vsrao, I have added my case to tinyminy url. thanx for taking initiative...... good info to share.

Hi Narsanaaaaa i think i remember you from AINP process. I think we both got Nomination same time. I am sorry to hear that your cash did not get encashed yet. But as someone said go personally to bank and take copy of receipt of yor check. tell them to trck the status of check. they could do it..... good luck dude

Gixxer750

Apr 16, 2009
Dallas, TX
narsanna said:
Please help me seniors,

I applied on PNP 2171.

I have been so tense. Please give me a brief message. My money order didn't get cashed and I did not get return back also.

Thanks for all.
I had the same problem..
Customer support people @ BOA didn't have a clue how to get the status of a BOA Cashier's check and they were telling me it didn't get cashed.
I kept calling them every 2 or 3 days and got lucky 5th time. some one who knew what they are doing answered the call and gave a 1-800 number to talk to the "BOA Cashiers check" dept.
my cashiers check actually got cashed long time back..

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
narsanna said:
Please help me seniors,

I applied on PNP 2171.
I have been so tense. Please give me a brief message. My money order didn't get cashed and I did not get return back also.
Thanks for all.
Narsanna,

are u sure its not been cashed ? Secondly, was ur appln in FSW or PNP ?
If it was PNP it should have been cashed by now.... you can try contacting CIC if you are lucky you might
recieve more information than the standard response email... I will suggest try contacting them thro
FAX instead of email and give them your return FAX no....

good luck