+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
rascojenkins said:
That's ok Jay I'll go there and clearify what ever needs to be clearified and take the visa I just feel bad that its all way in OCt . yeah I recieved a letter on monday. In that letter they asked me to bring new PCCs a passport valid for at least a year for me and family, original school docs right up to my PHD , my birth certs marriage cert etc.
Rasco,
In a way its a blessing in disguise. Now you know exactly when you are getting your PR. Another two months is long but then just fine in the grand scheme of things. Also you will know about the clarifications they need when you get your CAIPS.

Best of luck.

ZAD

Jun 24, 2009
dnataraj said:
rascojenkins said:
That's ok Jay I'll go there and clearify what ever needs to be clearified and take the visa I just feel bad that its all way in OCt . yeah I recieved a letter on monday. In that letter they asked me to bring new PCCs a passport valid for at least a year for me and family, original school docs right up to my PHD , my birth certs marriage cert etc.
Rasco,
In a way its a blessing in disguise. Now you know exactly when you are getting your PR. Another two months is long but then just fine in the grand scheme of things. Also you will know about the clarifications they need when you get your CAIPS.

Best of luck.
Hello RascoJenkin

I believe your interview is background/security related. Being a Provincial nominee there is no need of interview.

I am saying this because I read it couple places online that even if a person get exempted from interview, he/she still can be called for background interview and this interview has nothing to do with selection interview

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
dnataraj said:
rascojenkins said:
Rasco,

Best of luck.
thanks men and you right I consider it a Blessing too.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
ZAD said:
dnataraj said:
rascojenkins said:
Rasco,

Best of luck.
Hello RascoJenkin

I believe your interview is background/security related. Being a Provincial nominee there is no need of interview.

I am saying this because I read it couple places online that even if a person get exempted from interview, he/she still can be called for background interview and this interview has nothing to do with selection interview
Good to know thanks ZAD
Guys any ideas on what they could want from a security interview?

ZAD

Jun 24, 2009
rascojenkins said:
ZAD said:
dnataraj said:
rascojenkins said:
Rasco,

Best of luck.
Hello RascoJenkin

Good to know thanks ZAD
Guys any ideas on what they could want from a security interview?
5.6 What is security interview?

Security interview is different from selection interview. It is a part of the background check and designed for the same purpose as background check. Applicant can be called to security interview even if selection interview has been waived.

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Hi Rascojenkins
I'm sorry to hear about your interview... as Dna suggested you should request the CAIPS so you'll have more information to face the interview...

Good luck!

optimusprime

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008
hi rasco- hang in there. that's good news actually! look at it at the brighter side. :)

have a question to the people here. i just wanted to know how it goes.

i got a letter dated July 21 stating that they have finished my Initial Assessment and it also mentioned that at this point the interview is waived. the same letter was asking for the payment of the RPRF. The letter was from Buffalo. I haven't received any communication that my file has been transferred or anything. My eCas still says 'We started processing on June 16.' I have completed my medicals a month ago.

My question is, is it possible that my file is currently in Buffalo still? Does Buffalo process H1B AINPs? From what I am hearing, it is usually NY or LA or Seattle.

Am I at a good phase right now? Or am I still waiting to have it moved to a local consulate.

sukhminder

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
optimusprime said:
hi rasco- hang in there. that's good news actually! look at it at the brighter side. :)

have a question to the people here. i just wanted to know how it goes.

i got a letter dated July 21 stating that they have finished my Initial Assessment and it also mentioned that at this point the interview is waived. the same letter was asking for the payment of the RPRF. The letter was from Buffalo. I haven't received any communication that my file has been transferred or anything. My eCas still says 'We started processing on June 16.' I have completed my medicals a month ago.

My question is, is it possible that my file is currently in Buffalo still? Does Buffalo process H1B AINPs? From what I am hearing, it is usually NY or LA or Seattle.

Am I at a good phase right now? Or am I still waiting to have it moved to a local consulate.
You are at a good phase optimusprime and you file is in Buffalo since the IA came from Buffalo. At this stage your file will not transfer anywhere as far as my opinion goes. Wait for eCas next week Monday

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
Sukh is right. However, Buffalo never updates ecas. I finished my medicals on March 25th. But ecas never updated. I wrote to Buffalo and then only came to know that medicals have been received by them.

sukhminder

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
dnataraj said:
Sukh is right. However, Buffalo never updates ecas. I finished my medicals on March 25th. But ecas never updated. I wrote to Buffalo and then only came to know that medicals have been received by them.
And that too they will reply to email in 4 weeks :) at least LA is doin that to me...my emails are getting responded after 4 weeks +/-

optimusprime

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008
thanks guys. i was just trying to gather info, because i hear most of the cases got transferred somewhere. so it looks like my file is staying with buffalo. will update you guys if i find further info. thanks again.

rk

Nov 25, 2008
Anybody able to open ecas ?? for me it is not opening all of sudden. (https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en)

sukhminder

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
rk said:
Anybody able to open ecas ?? for me it is not opening all of sudden.
They might be updating their records (which is very unlikely) or they might be fixing their crap...It will get online after a while automatically :)

rk

Nov 25, 2008
sukhminder said:
rk said:
Anybody able to open ecas ?? for me it is not opening all of sudden.
They might be updating their records (which is very unlikely) or they might be fixing their crap...It will get online after a while automatically :)
Lets hope the first one