Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi nes511. sorry to know that. could you please provide us more details? which consulate was it? is your GC in process in US? did you show sufficient funds to move there? did they inform you what kind of docs they need?

Thanks!

nes511 said:
Hi everyone....this is my first post.
Recently my husband and i have been interviewed at CIC office , after an initial interview waiver...we submitted all the documents asked by them including PCC ,FBI .
But the consulate is not ready to agree that we are intending to move to Alberta. We have been asked to submit documents to prove our intention.
What docs can i submit ....seniors who have gone through this phase kindly suggest
Any help would be apprecieted

calif2calgary

Oct 25, 2011
Hello All..
This is my first post on this forum..I just want to share my timeline for Alberta nominee
We start process in October 2009
Got Medical request in April 2011
Medical done in April 2011
Medical received confirmation on May 29,2011
$ months later we got email regarding that our file has been transferred to LA
Passport req on 06 October 2011
Visa Issued on October 19 2011
So it took exactly 2 years for all the processing.
Thanks and good luck all

Avalap

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Hello Nes511,

You can submit a notorized sworn statement mentioning your intent to live in Alberta. If you have any cousins/relatives in Alberta, make a reference of them and also if you applied for any jobs/interview calls @ Alberta, Do attach copies of those communication.

I was asked for a notorized sworn statement (intent to reside in Alberta) before I was issued the AINP nomination and Immigrant visa ( as my wife was living in Toronto at the time of AINP nomination). After I submitted the document I was issued the immigrant visa and here I am.... Living in Alberta as a Happy Immigrant.

Hopefully, everything should work good for you.

Thanks
Avalap

nes511 said:
Hi everyone....this is my first post.
Recently my husband and i have been interviewed at CIC office , after an initial interview waiver...we submitted all the documents asked by them including PCC ,FBI .
But the consulate is not ready to agree that we are intending to move to Alberta. We have been asked to submit documents to prove our intention.
What docs can i submit ....seniors who have gone through this phase kindly suggest
Any help would be apprecieted

forberta

Star Member
Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good info avalap. Thanks for sharing.

Avalap said:
Hello Nes511,

You can submit a notorized sworn statement mentioning your intent to live in Alberta. If you have any cousins/relatives in Alberta, make a reference of them and also if you applied for any jobs/interview calls @ Alberta, Do attach copies of those communication.

I was asked for a notorized sworn statement (intent to reside in Alberta) before I was issued the AINP nomination and Immigrant visa ( as my wife was living in Toronto at the time of AINP nomination). After I submitted the document I was issued the immigrant visa and here I am.... Living in Alberta as a Happy Immigrant.

Thanks
Avalap

Sri19

Star Member
Mar 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Last week of Sep 2010
Nomination.....
May 2010
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Thanks for sharing valuable info avalap.

Avalap said:
Hello Nes511,

Thanks
Avalap

nes511

Oct 25, 2011
Thanx Avalap for the reply

The consulate did not mention what documents he needs... We showed sufficient funds to move there. We dont have US green card.
In spite of that he was not convinced at all..
i am trying to get a supporting letter from my friend in Alberta

Hoping for the best

Avalap said:
Hello Nes511,

Thanks
Avalap

Sri19

Star Member
Mar 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Last week of Sep 2010
Nomination.....
May 2010
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
nes511, Thanks for the information. have you ever applied for a job in Alberta or had contacted any employer / company seeking job? if it had ever happened submit that information to CIC, that may help you. there are few guys on this forum too who is trying to help people finding jobs in Alberta. have you ever tried to contact them?

nes511 said:

The consulate did not mention what documents he needs... We showed sufficient funds to move there. We dont have US green card.

Hoping for the best

nes511

Oct 25, 2011
Thanx Sri for the information...Can i have contact no or Email id of those who can help in finding jobs In Alberta, as u mentioned...
if its possible plz send it soon

Sri19 said:
nes511, Thanks for the information. have you ever applied for a job in Alberta or had contacted any employer / company seeking job? if it had ever happened submit that information to CIC, that may help you. there are few guys on this forum too who is trying to help people finding jobs in Alberta. have you ever tried to contact them?

Sri19

Star Member
Mar 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Last week of Sep 2010
Nomination.....
May 2010
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
nes511, sent you a personal message.

nes511 said:
Thanx Sri for the information...Can i have contact no or Email id of those who can help in finding jobs In Alberta, as u mentioned...
if its possible plz send it soon

Sri19

Star Member
Mar 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Last week of Sep 2010
Nomination.....
May 2010
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
JSaint, I do not know anyone personally. but few people like surenderJeet had posted messages on this fourm saying they can help finding jobs in Alberta. please see below link.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/extension-of-work-permit-online-application-t52894.0.html;msg875066#msg875066

JSaint said:
Hi Sri19,

Re: Jobs
Please send me info too.

Thanks.

JENNYSEC

Star Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10
File Transfer...
detroit
Med's Request
june 2011
Med's Done....
june 2011
Passport Req..
march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
march 2012
LANDED..........
13 JUNE 2012
Hi Sri19 any up date in your case ?

Sri19

Star Member
Mar 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Last week of Sep 2010
Nomination.....
May 2010
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
JENNYSEC, no update as yet. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything. what about you?

Avalap

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Nes511 and other friends,

There are job openings in my company (Big 4) for JD Edwards, Peoplesoft, Oracle and SAP functional Consultants @ Edmonton.
If you have experience in these fields, do send me a personal message and I will send you my email id.

I can submit your resume to the HR and Practice managers and also follow up with them on the status.

Thanks
Avalap

nes511 said:

Hoping for the best