+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Seinfeld said:
rascojenkins said:
Seinfeld said:
Sorry RJenkins and Bendjoe..Was busy at work and couldn't update later.

My PPR letter had the date of June 8 and it reached me on June 11th.
I sent my passport on June 11h subsequently thru overnight fedex. (Did the 2 new passport photos at walgreens right after work and shipped it right away)
Apparently it reached them on June 12th, friday.
This week on 17th I got a call from LA consulate that it has been stamped and they are sending the passports thru US certified mail.
Am expecting the passports (anxiously) by early next week.
Seinfeld thanks alot for the update. So the LA consulate sent your passport request about a month or less after your case was transfered. Congrats
Yes. LA consulate sent PPR in 25 days after the case was transferred.
Update: I got the stamped passports delivered today. The stamping is till May 2010 (an year after the date the medicals have been received). The passports came along with the CPR (confirmation for permanent residency) form.

Ooph..the AINP journey came to an end finally..
Heeeeeeeehhhaaaaaa its time to drink a beer where is the party at LOL.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
Seinfeld said:
Update: I got the stamped passports delivered today. The stamping is till May 2010 (an year after the date the medicals have been received). The passports came along with the CPR (confirmation for permanent residency) form.

Congratulations!! Today is a great day. 2 good news. keep us posted abt landing and beyond!!
Good luck with your next steps.

Seinfeld

May 31, 2009
dnataraj said:
Seinfeld said:

Congratulations!! Today is a great day. 2 good news. keep us posted abt landing and beyond!!
Good luck with your next steps.
Thanks Guys..I really wish I could give a party and may be some day we could party at canada :) I sincerely wish the best for all of you guys..

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
Seinfeld said:
rascojenkins said:
Seinfeld said:

I sent my passport on June 11h subsequently thru overnight fedex. (Did the 2 new passport photos at walgreens right after work and shipped it right away)
This week on 17th I got a call from LA consulate that it has been stamped and they are sending the passports thru US certified mail.
Seinfeld thanks alot for the update. So the LA consulate sent your passport request about a month or less after your case was transfered. Congrats

Don't drink any beer right now. Once you get the same salary paying professional job in Alberta without facing any Canadian redneckism then drink beer and celebrate IMO. Because It will be amusing that before landing you have beer & party and after landing, A job with few diversity friendly employer like Southland Corporation and Dave restraunt & Co.
landing in Canada is different than be able to line up yourself among successful prospective Immigrants.

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
Congrats everyone. Rasco, Inge, Tapak, dna, You will all hear soon from the consulates soon. So we are going to miss Chow and Sienfield from here.
Good Luck Guys.

stlguy

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
AlbertaCitizen said:
stlguy said:
I got my AOR and medical request today!!!!

My case details can be found here:
trackitt.com/member/stlguy2
Stlguy:

You got nomination on 29th January but you applied CIC on 15th April. Was it because of PCC? Did you also included bank Statement in your packet?
Yes, i had problems getting the FBI clearance for my wife, because of the fingerprint quality.. It took 3 attempts to get the FBI clearance...

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
Seinfeld said:
rascojenkins said:
Seinfeld said:

congrats seinfield ... ainp has reached the beginning of a new chapter... goodluck with the new sunshine !

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to seinfeld, chow and stlguy.

A question to stlguy, do you remember when your money order or cashier's check was cased/cleared? My package was received by CIC on April 23 and if they follow the same timeline like yours, I should get my AOR+medical in a week or so. It took them two weeks to clear my check (May 7). Thanks.

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
stlguy said:
AlbertaCitizen said:
stlguy said:

Stlguy:

You got nomination on 29th January but you applied CIC on 15th April. Was it because of PCC? Did you also included bank Statement in your packet?
Yes, i had problems getting the FBI clearance for my wife, because of the fingerprint quality.. It took 3 attempts to get the FBI clearance...

What about the bank statement? Stlguy?

stlguy

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
AlbertaCitizen said:
stlguy said:
AlbertaCitizen said:
stlguy said:

Stlguy:
Yes, i did!

What about the bank statement? Stlguy?

stlguy

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
nix1 said:
Congrats to seinfeld, chow and stlguy.

A question to stlguy, do you remember when your money order or cashier's check was cased/cleared? My package was received by CIC on April 23 and if they follow the same timeline like yours, I should get my AOR+medical in a week or so. It took them two weeks to clear my check (May 7). Thanks.
My check got cleared on May 6

stlguy

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
Read an interesting article.. Does not seem to be a great time in AB right now, some say 2010 wil be boom time again.

http://www.calgaryherald.com/Business/Alberta+economy+takes+nosedive/1697822/story.html