09-03-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-19-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-16-2011
:)

I just wanted to share a small update .Today received communication from the CIC buffalo office that my FBI certs have been found and no further documentation is required and that decision will be made soon. No change in the ecas however.

It lifts a huge tension off my head and expect to see an PPR by end April or Mid May . I have two doubts.

1.Can I pay the RPRF when they request the passports .
2.Also when I get the request can I go in person to Buffalo along with the passports and Fee and give them the passports and Fee and the photographs.
3.Will I be able to complete the whole thing on the same day or will they take the fee and ask me to come back some other day to pick up the stamped passports ( I ask this because will have to fly all the way from west coast...My Meds expire by end of Aug and I do not wish to take any more chances by posting my passports when I get the request in April/May ) .

Any other person undergoing the FBI thingy ,just have patience if you have updated certs within the past three months you should be okay .If not just plan for the worst case by applying for new ones immediately.

Lights

VAtoCA

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tonyind said:
has anybody received PPR request from Detroit Consualte, after their file transfers from Buffalo??? If so please inform!!!
Your timeline(Med, AOR) is excat as mine. My file was transfer from Buffalo to Detroit on Jan 5th, 2011 but I got my PPR request on Jan 21st (in just two weeks). Yours is taking lot longer, did you sent all the documents (like FBI, Bank stmt, marriage certificate ect)? If yes than try contacting Detroit.

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All friends,

Now since I have already landed and done with this whole waiting game that tested patience and mental strength, I'm not so happy to tell you that I'm going to retire from this forum effective today.

It was good to talk and share views with all other fellow applicants, who've helped each other with this process. As they say your life must go on, I've to leave and let another prospective applicant run/use this forum.

Anyone wanting to get some information or help can browse through this forum and get some advice. I know it is not easy to search, but yeah you always have someone out there.

I can say this thread has that rich collection of views, thoughts, experiences, and what not. Every flower that blossoms has to wither, sun that rises has to set and every wait has to come to an end.

So guys best of luck and hope you be successful in your goals.

Best wishes,
Dear_pnp

abcal

Feb 10, 2011
InEdm said:
What is your time line. I also did medical in the first week of December but nothing so far. When did you get transfer e-mail ?
It seems LA is a bit faster according to the experience put on in this forum.

Thanks
I sent all the documents to CIC in June first week.
Got medical request in mid Oct.
Did medicals in Dec.first week.
Got transfer email mid March 2011.

Does LA allow in person stamping?

Thanks.

vollog

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Guys
I received an email from my lawyer today. Saying My case has been approved and ask me to mail my passport to them~~~~

I just did my medical last month and my new born did his two weeks ago. I can't believe what happen here. When i saw the email it is too late to call my lawyer to confirm....... my time line is CIC application June 10, 2010. med request: Nov 1 2010. I delay my medical because new born. and i did my medical Feb 20, 2011. the new born did his march 02, 2011. my case status still show in process, nothing change.

i can't reach my lawyer until monday...... damn.. what a weekend it is,.,. do you guys think it is a mistake by lawyer?

kevinctech

Star Member
Aug 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2009
Nomination.....
26-11-2009
AOR Received.
28-07-2010
Med's Request
28-07-2010
Med's Done....
31-07-2010
dear_pnp said:
Hi All friends,

Now since I have already landed and done with this whole waiting game that tested patience and mental strength, I'm not so happy to tell you that I'm going to retire from this forum effective today.

It was good to talk and share views with all other fellow applicants, who've helped each other with this process. As they say your life must go on, I've to leave and let another prospective applicant run/use this forum.

Anyone wanting to get some information or help can browse through this forum and get some advice. I know it is not easy to search, but yeah you always have someone out there.

I can say this thread has that rich collection of views, thoughts, experiences, and what not. Every flower that blossoms has to wither, sun that rises has to set and every wait has to come to an end.

Best wishes,
Dear_pnp
Alvida Dost! Wish you all the best for your future. BTW When did you complete your landing?

K.

washington.state

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear_pnp said:
Hi All friends,

Best wishes,
Dear_pnp
wait a sec.. what the hell is wrong with you? Are you still watching too much those bloody bollywood movies where in end there is background music of pee..pe..pee and all actors are crying because dog of actor got shot during fight with gang? If you don't want to post then just disappear why the hell this immature crying scenerio? grow up man. you don't have to post this dejection song. It seems you have some attention problem so you want others to build a Monument and memorial on highway in memory of your membership on this forum. Perhaps, environment in Calgary is so depressive that as a newly landed immigrant you are getting real taste of Canadian immigration where you went to wendys and they said they don't have any job. They also said that please apply online and we will respond after 3 years of your application so you would have filed bankruptcy three times by then. Then you went to walmart where a Bangladeshi was cashier and you asked for job application then he also said that please apply online. Then you went to office depot they asked for Canadian experience and advised that volunteer and gain Canadian experience and in order to do volunteer you are asked to stand outside Calgary Intn'l Airport and ask passengers "Can I help you with your luggage?"

josephdadreamer

Nov 24, 2008
What a remark.

washington.state said:
wait a sec.. what the hell is wrong with you? Are you still watching too much those bloody bollywood movies where in end there is background music of pee..pe..pee and all actors are crying because dog of actor got shot during fight with gang? If you don't want to post then just disappear why the hell this immature crying scenerio? grow up man. you don't have to post this dejection song. It seems you have some attention problem so you want others to build a Monument and memorial on highway in memory of your membership on this forum.

Sinbad

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 9,2010
LANDED..........
Apr 24,2011
vollog said:
Guys
I received an email from my lawyer today. Saying My case has been approved and ask me to mail my passport to them~~~~

I just did my medical last month and my new born did his two weeks ago. I can't believe what happen here. When i saw the email it is too late to call my lawyer to confirm....... my time line is CIC application June 10, 2010. med request: Nov 1 2010. I delay my medical because new born. and i did my medical Feb 20, 2011. the new born did his march 02, 2011. my case status still show in process, nothing change.

i can't reach my lawyer until monday...... damn.. what a weekend it is,.,. do you guys think it is a mistake by lawyer?
You sure can get ppr within a month of medical. Remember a priya86? She too got ppr within a month. You are really lucky.

If you doubt it, ask your lawyer to forward the ppr request mail.You can mail CIC for status too...

My ecas also has not changed till now. It still says we started processing ur application on .....

JENNYSEC

Star Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10
File Transfer...
detroit
Med's Request
june 2011
Med's Done....
june 2011
Passport Req..
march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
march 2012
LANDED..........
13 JUNE 2012
Jasper said:
I received PPR from Buffalo yesterday.

I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything here for a long time. I have been really busy with my work and all I could do for the forum was to update our timeline spreadsheet (I'm sure almost all of us know about the spreadsheet, but if you don't, here's the link: "CIC Timeline Tracker" maintained by me and vsrao).

I'll still visit this thread and keep the spreadsheet updated till all of us here get PPR and visa stamp!
Congratulations Jasper !!we wish you all the best for further process//////

tonyind

Star Member
Sep 26, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/03/2009
Nomination.....
12/10/2009
AOR Received.
07/23/2010
File Transfer...
01/05/2011 (Detroit )
Med's Request
07/23/2010
Med's Done....
07/29/2010 reached 08/5/2010
Passport Req..
06/10/11
VISA ISSUED...
06/24/11
VAtoCA said:
Your timeline(Med, AOR) is excat as mine. My file was transfer from Buffalo to Detroit on Jan 5th, 2011 but I got my PPR request on Jan 21st (in just two weeks). Yours is taking lot longer, did you sent all the documents (like FBI, Bank stmt, marriage certificate ect)? If yes than try contacting Detroit.
Dear . you were the lucky one. yes.they have everything from my side...

uniwander

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Con! don't worry! You can surely get yours in a month coz your case started 9 months ago...

Hope mine will arrive before this June coz I submitted my files last Sept...

vollog said:
Guys

vollog

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
uniwander said:
Con! don't worry! You can surely get yours in a month coz your case started 9 months ago...

Hope mine will arrive before this June coz I submitted my files last Sept...
that is too good to believe. I don't expect ppr come until May or June.. Suddenly lost my plan....... how long the visa will last? one year from medical??

tonyind

Star Member
Sep 26, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/03/2009
Nomination.....
12/10/2009
AOR Received.
07/23/2010
File Transfer...
01/05/2011 (Detroit )
Med's Request
07/23/2010
Med's Done....
07/29/2010 reached 08/5/2010
Passport Req..
06/10/11
VISA ISSUED...
06/24/11
Hi Friends !! Any news from Detroit Consulate ..... Those who are waiting for their PPR request (Detroit ) Please update ...

Tonyind ............... AOR DATE ............. 23 JULY -2010 ............. File Transfer ............ 5 January 2011.............
Gunther ............... ............. 27 JULY 2010 .............. ............ 15 Dec'ber 2011............