+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I could be having the worst luck....my fingerprints were rejectedby FBI (as illegible) for the second time.

Going to take fingerprints for the third time today and submit them.... :(

ChaloCanada

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2009
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
File Transfer...
19-OCT-2010 (to NY)
Med's Request
22-06-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010; reached 23-07-2010
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
30-12-2010, dated-15-12-2010
This time get it from your local police department.

and do a ganapati pooja

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have been getting it from the local police department for the previous two times, (with their department stamp, etc)....

yeah maybe some prathana is due.... :(

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
Vsrao/Jasper,

Please update the following in the CIC tracker.

Ell.Bee - Application received at CIC 6th April

Ell.Bee_colleague - Application received at CIC 18th March. Checks encashed on 13th April

Thanks,

L.B

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
Hi,

Any more checks encashed?

Thanks,
Ell.Bee

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
Guys,

Here I am - I have sent my passports for stamping. I will hopefully get them soon (Any idea when I will receive my passports back ?). I have a few questions. Can you try if you can answer these at your convenience please ?

1. a) Passports
b) COPR ? (When will I receive this? - Alongwith the stamped passports ?)
c) Proof of Funds - How does this need to happen ? Can it be just bank statements ? or Do I have to carry a cashier's check. Someone who has landed can perhaps help me. Do I have to carry actual cash ?? - This doesnt sound all too easy for me ...

2. Also, Do I have to apply for a SIN right away ? Any information will help.

Anything else I need to know before landing ?

I have been trying to find all this info in one thread - but have not been successful. I apologize if my questions have been answered in the past.

Thank you.
Rajesh

C

cchabert

arajesh5 said:
Guys,

Here I am - I have sent my passports for stamping. I will hopefully get them soon (Any idea when I will receive my passports back ?). I have a few questions. Can you try if you can answer these at your convenience please ?

1. a) Passports
b) COPR ? (When will I receive this? - Alongwith the stamped passports ?)
c) Proof of Funds - How does this need to happen ? Can it be just bank statements ? or Do I have to carry a cashier's check. Someone who has landed can perhaps help me. Do I have to carry actual cash ?? - This doesnt sound all too easy for me ...

2. Also, Do I have to apply for a SIN right away ? Any information will help.

Anything else I need to know before landing ?

I have been trying to find all this info in one thread - but have not been successful. I apologize if my questions have been answered in the past.

Thank you.
Rajesh
1.b .- Yes
1.c .- When you land you can be asked to proof your funds and you can show your bank statement or your cashier check, check my post on that at:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/from-atlanta-to-calgary-my-landing-experience-t32242.0.html;msg250125#msg250125

2.- No you don't, but if you don't have it you can't find a job

Good Luck!

albertatj

Star Member
Mar 22, 2009
MAN!! Where is your detail discussion about your 3 months experience? When are you doing to publish it , I am eagerly waiting for that dude.. Publish all you can, experience about job, difficulty in finding job in IT, people, work culture, stay, cost of living there. It would be nice if you can give all comparison to USA.
cchabert said:
1.b .- Yes
1.c .- When you land you can be asked to proof your funds and you can show your bank statement or your cashier check, check my post on that at:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/from-atlanta-to-calgary-my-landing-experience-t32242.0.html;msg250125#msg250125

Good Luck!

tonyind

Star Member
Sep 26, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/03/2009
Nomination.....
12/10/2009
AOR Received.
07/23/2010
File Transfer...
01/05/2011 (Detroit )
Med's Request
07/23/2010
Med's Done....
07/29/2010 reached 08/5/2010
Passport Req..
06/10/11
VISA ISSUED...
06/24/11
HI EVERY ONE !

Please up date my case in your records :-

!) File send to CIC ............ 5th April 2010

2) MO cash on ---------------30th April 2010

Any Guess about AOR ? How much time it will take to received AOR/Medical .... any one received recently ..... Please update ....

Thanks

TONY

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
In this case, apart from prathana, I recommend you use UPS or other private finger printing providers. They will do a good job, of course will cost more.
Best of luck!

Jacaranda said:
i have been getting it from the local police department for the previous two times, (with their department stamp, etc)....

yeah maybe some prathana is due.... :(

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah will go to UPS next time (although i hope they get through this time),

i got them done at the local police station yesterday and the officer applied some lotion to the hands for better prints and used extra ink, etc; he also attached a letter saying that he has fingerprinted me several time and that thats the best he can do with the prints from my hands, i naturally have vertical lines on top of the ridges in my prints that hinder scanning.... hope his letter helps.

fingers (with unique vertical line prints) crossed, im sending the prints to FBI again today....

Manny said:
In this case, apart from prathana, I recommend you use UPS or other private finger printing providers. They will do a good job, of course will cost more.
Best of luck!

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jacaranda,

Just to cover your options, why not get a set of fingerprints from UPS today and send them both to the FBI? Sure, it will be extra expense and effort, but you increase your chances of getting things right. I would be paranoid trusting a process that's failed me twice already to work the third time around. Time is your critical variable here.

Just my two cents. Good luck!

Cheers,

Jacaranda said:
yeah will go to UPS next time (although i hope they get through this time),

i got them done at the local police station yesterday and the officer applied some lotion to the hands for better prints and used extra ink, etc; he also attached a letter saying that he has fingerprinted me several time and that thats the best he can do with the prints from my hands, i naturally have vertical lines on top of the ridges in my prints that hinder scanning.... hope his letter helps.

fingers (with unique vertical line prints) crossed, im sending the prints to FBI again today....

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
Thank you so much cchabert! Your post helped !!!!

cchabert said:
1.b .- Yes

Good Luck!

happydwarf

Feb 18, 2009
hi, I lost my passport, now the indian embassy told me that they will issue me a duplicate passport with different passport number, i got nomination, waiting for indian PCC, and fbi also i have it. So whom do i need to inform, cic or AINP, PLease help

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happydwarf:

Since you have not filed your application with the CIC yet, there is nothing for you to do there right away. In you application to the CIC, be sure to mention what happened (lost old passport + issued new one), and send a copy of your police report, old passport number etc., along with your application. CIC will care because the forms you filled out for AINP will have your old passport number.

AINP should not care about your change in passport number.

Check with the Indian embassy issuing your Indian PCC. The Indian PCC is issued for a specific passport number. If you applied for the PCC using your old passport number you may have to apply again (this is obviously illogical, but that's how the Indian PCC process works). If you applied for the PCC using your new passport number you should be good.

Hope this helps. Good luck with the process.

Cheers,

happydwarf said:
hi, I lost my passport, now the indian embassy told me that they will issue me a duplicate passport with different passport number, i got nomination, waiting for indian PCC, and fbi also i have it. So whom do i need to inform, cic or AINP, PLease help