+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
despoimmigrant said:
congrats Mouliiiiiiiiiiiiiii. that was fast...........................................you are one of those lucky person who got everything wind up in 4 months or so............ congrats buddy once again.
Thanks Despo..as you mentioned before, LA consulate is very fast...they returned all my documents, pccs and FBI clearances along with the passport...

Thanks for all the help guys

Mouli

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
OHHHH!! I am so happy . I finally received a passport request today.

Despo Nix1 and all friends thank you very much. Good luck to everyone who are waiting.

image6000

Aug 12, 2009
dipen said:
OHHHH!! I am so happy . I finally received a passport request today.

Despo Nix1 and all friends thank you very much. Good luck to everyone who are waiting.
Dipen,

How long it took you to received a passport request today from the day when you sent your application to Buffalo, NY.

Please help us with your time line like AOR, Medical request. As this will help new member estimate their own time line process.

Thanks

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
I did my medical checkup on august 27th file transfered to NY on sept 1st.

only sometime around dec 16th i figured there was a remedical request sent which i didnt receive due to address change issue.

I did remedical examination and file sent on dec 24th.

Feb 16th received PP request

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
image6000 said:
Dipen,

How long it took you to received a passport request today from the day when you sent your application to Buffalo, NY.

Please help us with your time line like AOR, Medical request. As this will help new member estimate their own time line process.

Thanks
Hi image,

vsrao and I have recently updated CIC Timeline Tracker (http://tinyurl.com/AINP-Tracking-System: Just click "CIC time line tracker," not "AINP time line tracker"), and you'll see forum members' CIC timeline there. Hope it helps!

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
hi Jasper,

I've the expired passport and a new passport. do i just send the new passport to cic? I'll appreciate your help.

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
dipen said:
hi Jasper,

I've the expired passport and a new passport. do i just send the new passport to cic? I'll appreciate your help.
Hi dipen,

My application process hasn't reached that stage yet, so I may not be the right person to answer the question. But I remember some members, like despo, sent both (old and new) passports to CIC when they received PPR, and I think venky was in the same situation. Do you guys have any suggestion, despo and venky?

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
Thanks Jasper, best wishes for your application processing.

Jasper said:
Hi dipen,

My application process hasn't reached that stage yet, so I may not be the right person to answer the question. But I remember some members, like despo, sent both (old and new) passports to CIC when they received PPR, and I think venky was in the same situation. Do you guys have any suggestion, despo and venky?

manianz47

Sep 15, 2008
New Passport - Dipen

Hello Dipen

Trust you have already updated AINP/CIC about the new Passport. All your details go by the Passport number.
If the new Passport is updated, you can send the new one alone. If not, first get the Passport details updated.

There is no point in sending the expired passport

All the Best...

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
Re: New Passport - Dipen

HI Manianz47,
both cic and ainp have my new passport because my old passport espired on dec 2005. Throughout these entire application processing I send copies of both old and new passport in order to skip confusion.
This time I also think i can just send the new one alone. Thank you very much.

manianz47 said:
Hello Dipen

Trust you have already updated AINP/CIC about the new Passport. All your details go by the Passport number.
If the new Passport is updated, you can send the new one alone. If not, first get the Passport details updated.

There is no point in sending the expired passport

All the Best...

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: New Passport - Dipen

Dipen check your inbox i sent you an reply. I sent both passports expired and non expired......... You got to understand you have F1 visa stamped on your old passports. They need to see your legal entry in United states. no harm sending both passports just to avoid delay.

dipen said:
HI Manianz47,
both cic and ainp have my new passport because my old passport espired on dec 2005. Throughout these entire application processing I send copies of both old and new passport in order to skip confusion.
This time I also think i can just send the new one alone. Thank you very much.

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
Thanks a lot despo, I see your point there also you and I have almost similar situation so I think i better send both now. thanks much

sam70

Mar 3, 2009
Is there any way to Calgary via Road means travel by Car? I think road is better for those who planning to come back to USA.

Thanks in Advance,

sam70

image6000

Aug 12, 2009
sam70 said:
Is there any way to Calgary via Road means travel by Car? I think road is better for those who planning to come back to USA.

Thanks in Advance,

sam70
There are many entry (USA / CANADA ) border that you can enter/ exit for Calgary

Coutts, Whiskey Gap, & Watterton Park are all right on the Alberta/Montana border

Thanks