+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
venky321 said:
Got my Passport back with the Visa!!!!!!! The end of the journey by God's grace.

one does not open the COPR document until they land?
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :pCongrattttttttttttttttttttts ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Have Party!! where your visa was stamped; Buffalo or NYC?

venky321

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
26-05-2016

narsanna

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Hi everybody,
My passport was started from NY consulate on Feb 5,2010. But, my money order was not get cashed and in my e-case there is no update.
Dispo, what happened?

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
narsanna said:
Hi everybody,
My passport was started from NY consulate on Feb 5,2010. But, my money order was not get cashed and in my e-case there is no update.
Dispo, what happened?
You see that eastern United States is under heavy winter storm and then weekend.
New York |New Haven, CT|Providence, RI |Springfield, MA| Boston MA| St Albans, VT| State of Maine| St Johns, Newfoundland this complete belt has been disturbed because of storm so don't expect anything before coming week. On Monday your ecase should show something and CIC will deposit your money order in thier Bank and it will get cleared.

Jul 16, 2009
GirlOntario said:
You see that eastern United States is under heavy winter storm and then weekend.
New York |New Haven, CT|Providence, RI |Springfield, MA| Boston MA| St Albans, VT| State of Maine| St Johns, Newfoundland this complete belt has been disturbed because of storm so don't expect anything before coming week. On Monday your ecase should show something and CIC will deposit your money order in thier Bank and it will get cleared.
You don't have to provide the full list of places. Just say east coast. Even storm has hit New Jersey, Pennsylvannia, Maryland, Waahington DC, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina.

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lethbridge.Redneck said:
You don't have to provide the full list of places. Just say east coast. Even storm has hit New Jersey, Pennsylvannia, Maryland, Waahington DC, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina.
If I don't have to provide the full list then why did you listed those states?

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Venkyyyyyy. In Btw who told you not to open COPR document untill you land? U should check all details in CORP and make sure spellings and birthdates are corrects. dotn wait till immigration office at Port of entry finds out errors in COPR. lol.............

you said end of journey i would not agree on that. This is begining of Journey
good luck budy.

venky321 said:
Got my Passport back with the Visa!!!!!!! The end of the journey by God's grace.

one does not open the COPR document until they land?

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Nrasana, 5th was Friday. So i am sure you may ahve got passports back yesterday arround 11 am. if that is true that means its time to congratulate you lol.......... now why you worry about your money order. if they want your money they will deposite it. :p i would say just chill on that case. Once again Ecase is updated on every monday morning. You will see decision made on your case tomorrow 8th Feb.

congrats once again !!

narsanna said:
Hi everybody,
Dispo, what happened?

indium-sulfide-2

Star Member
Apr 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,
I field my application to CIC on Dec. 30th, 2009. Till now, the CIC has not returned my application. Do you guys know whether i should check with USPS whether the money order has been cashed or not?
I am pretty sure they have received my application. Just not sure if they would have returned it, whether in one month I should have received the returned mail.
Nice day, All guys.

narsanna

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Thanks Dispo,

Today i will get my passports.

my e-case has been updated like this
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. .

Thanks,
Narsanna.

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
narsanna said:
Thanks Dispo,

Today i will get my passports.

my e-case has been updated like this
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. .

Thanks,
Narsanna.
Thanks

i get the same message ...

We started processing your application on November 14, 2009.

We transferred your application to the Los Angeles office on December 11, 2009. The Los Angeles office may contact you.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

ichintu

Nov 20, 2009
Hey Guys finally completed my landing formalities. even after living in Canada for 10 years being a PR feels good. My E-Cas shows status: complete this is a copy paste of my notes on e-cas:

We started processing your application on August 13, 2009.

We transferred your application to the New York office on September 1, 2009. The New York office may contact you.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

You entered Canada at the Coutts office on February 5, 2010 and became a Permanent Resident.
Thank you everyone for your support, good luck and best wishes to all those who are waiting in line only 1 word of advice (Patience) and last but not the least congratulations to everyone who are done or almost done. I will still keep visiting this site for a while for sure.

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ichintu said:
Hey Guys finally completed my landing formalities. even after living in Canada for 10 years being a PR feels good. My E-Cas shows status: complete this is a copy paste of my notes on e-cas:

Thank you everyone for your support, good luck and best wishes to all those who are waiting in line only 1 word of advice (Patience) and last but not the least congratulations to everyone who are done or almost done. I will still keep visiting this site for a while for sure.
Were you living in United States or Canada? If you were in Canada then how come you land since you are already there? You said 10 Years in Canada?

ichintu

Nov 20, 2009
GirlOntario said:
Were you living in United States or Canada? If you were in Canada then how come you land since you are already there? You said 10 Years in Canada?
I have been in Canada since 2000. When you live in Canada you still have to complete the landing formalities. There are 2 ways of doing this you can either get an appointment with service Canada which can take easily 2-3 months and they call you for an interview and complete the process or you can just cross the border and come back complete the process in 1 day. Since I hold an American passport its not a big deal for me to cross the border.

narsanna

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Hi everybody,

I got my passports with Canada visa. I am so happy for this.
I am thank full to every body who supported me me and also who answered my questions and every body.
Mainly i am thank full to dispo and nix.
I am planning to land in Alberta Canada i am in Jersey City, NJ. If any body want to come with my family to canada i am welcome every body. I am taking a rental car from NY.

Thanks,
Narsanna.